Pages: [1]

A test of a Paradox of Ideas.

AJ BLarg
  • Former Citizen
  • Lord of the BLargs
  • As I mentioned in my running for Thane of Gaming of ideas for games, I mentioned Paradox Interactive challenges. These will be across multiple Paradox Interactive games, and each would run for about a week or so. But to start off with a bang, I have three proposals, each in a different game.

Crusader Kings II:
    -2/27/2019: A Bavarian Germany: Starting as the Duke of Bavaria in 1066, rule the Holy Roman Empire as early as possible. Ironman required, and a screenshot.

-3/5/2019: Not Holy, Not Roman, but a True Empire: As the Emperor of the HRE, convert to Fratacelli and complete the following objectives.
    1. Kick the Pope out of Rome
    2. Win a Crusade for the holy land
    3. Make Catholicism a heresy
    4. Completely wipe out Catholicism.
    5. Ironman required, and  screenshots, multiple will be required, preferably of detail about all of the objectives.

Hearts of Iron IV:
    -2/27/2019: Balkan Dominance: Using the Great War Mod, avaliable in the Steam Workshop at: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=699709023 Your challenge is to start as Serbia and dismantle the Autria-Hungarian Empire. You may only take what is historically part of Yugoslavia in a peace deal. Ironman required, and a screenshot.

-3/5/2019: Man Your Guns: As the USA, turn confederate and get Hitler in power. If unsure, Alextherambler put up a YouTube video on it recently. He used a mod, but it is not required. Additional task of forming your own Axis, and defeating the Allies, in his legacy. Ironman required, and a screenshot.

Europa Universalis IV:

-2/27/2019: A True Shogan of Japan: Start as the Oda clan, and unite all of Japan. Do not form Japan for the screenshot, just own 100% of it. Additional territories outside of Japan is allowed, but only as far as the Manchurian Tribes.  Ironman required, and a screenshot.

-3/5/2019: Ulm Empire!: Starting as Ulm, become Holy Roman Emperor. Ironman required, and a screenshot.

Hope you all enjoy! More will be added as time expires, or new ones arrive. Comment below if there's any questions! Also, feel free to post your sumissions here. If enough get interested and involved, there may be prizes such as DLC in the future!
    3 people like this post: Gerrick, taulover, HannahB
    « Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 12:24:32 AM by AJ BLarg »
    AJ BLarg
    • Lord of the BLargs
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Excalibur
  • Former Citizen
  • The Blade of Aiur
  • I enjoy the Hearts of Iron challenge, but as I don't have CK2 or EU4 I can't say that I like those.

Also, could there be a Stellaris challenge? I have a few in mind if you need ideas.
    History in Wintreath
    Citizen since December 8, 2018
    Thane of Roleplay - 3 terms
    Secretary of Foreign Officers - 1 term
    Former Ambassador to Aukumnia
    Skrifa of the 38th Storting
    Thane of Regional Affairs - 1 term
    Excalibur
    • The Blade of Aiur
    • I am the captain of my fate. I am the master of my soul.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    AJ BLarg
  • Former Citizen
  • Lord of the BLargs
  • Added three additional challenges for EU4, CK2, and HOI4! Additional games will be coming in the future!
    1 person likes this post: Red Mones
    AJ BLarg
    • Lord of the BLargs
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]