Pages: [1]

UPDATE: Government Forum Reorganization

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Since the government forums are rarely used, and most of the discussion in that area has moved to Discord, I've compacted many of the government forums. In the process, I attempted to clarify the purpose of some of the forums so it wouldn't look like a hodge-podge of similar forums:

The Citizens' Platform
    This is now the place for launching all Citizen-wide discussions or proposals involving the management, governance, or law of Wintreath itself. It now contains all the other government forums, which now have a narrower purpose.

Frosthold Castle
    Frosthold Castle is now specifically for decrees, proclamations, and statements from the Monarchy about the areas it has authority over or needs to weigh in on...basically, the place for the Monarchy to announce decisions related to Wintreath governance or its own internal affairs. More general announcements will be posted in the The Frozen Oracle, as always.

The Landsraad
    The space for the Landsraad to consider proposals about the areas it has authority over.

Private Cabinet Area
    As virtually all Riksraad discussion now takes place on Discord, this forum is mostly used to post drafts for discussion and comment, especially as we're moving away from using Google Docs when we're able to.

The embassy and law codex forums are unchanged at this time.

Any thoughts or feedback? Don't hesitate to share it here. :)
    3 people like this post: Red Mones, Gerrick, TGN

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation