Pages: 1 ... 34 [35]

Werewolf XXII: Of Cores and... Turrets? (Take 2)

Excalibur
  • Former Citizen
  • The Blade of Aiur
  • Yay! Town won! I guess I'll roleclaim now lol, I was a Chaos Element/Siren, which means that I was able to select a player to add to my list. If they visit me at night, they die. I needed to kill two people this way to win the game. My winning would not've ended the game, but it would've removed me from it. All points earned by the faction win would be halved.

Does that mean I won too?  :))
    History in Wintreath
    Citizen since December 8, 2018
    Thane of Roleplay - 3 terms
    Secretary of Foreign Officers - 1 term
    Former Ambassador to Aukumnia
    Skrifa of the 38th Storting
    Thane of Regional Affairs - 1 term
    Excalibur
    • The Blade of Aiur
    • I am the captain of my fate. I am the master of my soul.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Count of Highever
  • Haha, I'm never nearly this effective as a Wolf. People start asking why I'm 1. Still alive and 2. Haven't lynched scum yet by D2, usually, and I'm almost always the first scan choice. To quote Aren, haha: "Yeah, when I am a Seer, I scan Lau. Either I find a Wolf or a super-powered Townie."

Which kinda dooms me to die early regardless of my actual alignment, haha.
    In die donker ure skink net duiwels nog 'n dop, 
    Satan sit saam sy kinders en kyk hoe kom die son op. 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      The Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Aragonn
  • Citizen
  • Aesir Warrior
  • I was really rooting for ya, Aragonn. If Kane hadn't scanned Sapph last night, I think you would have pulled off your win super easy.
    I'm kinda sad I let you down like that. Just out of curiosity, who was the Ego Core?
    Jarl Aragonn
    The Aesir Empire

Aragonn
    • Aesir Warrior
    • To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Doc
  • Citizen
  • I'm kinda sad I let you down like that. Just out of curiosity, who was the Ego Core?
    Quote from: Ruguo
    ~SYSTEM MESSAGE~

Welcome back, EGO CORE. We’re so glad to have you.

We apologize for the toxic waste incident. It was an unforeseen malfunction caused by someone spamming the button earlier. As you are okay now, you are entitled to 0 (Zero) compensation by Aperture Laboratories.

User: Game Cube would like to issue the following reminders before you continue on in your testing journey.

You are a CORE
    Your Role is Purple Goo
    When targeted by another player, you assume their role and they become the goo. *Targeting that results in death is exempt to this effect. You still die.*
    Your effects are Anti-Grav Funnel, Cake, White Portal Gel

Your effects manifest as such:
    Grav Effect: Trapped!
    Cake Effect: Your generosity spikes from the warm cake. You are able to temporarily share your current role, be it goo or whatever you might end up with, with another player for a single night while this effect is active.
    White Effect: You become red goo if you haven’t already changed roles. If this is rolled a second time and you have not changed yet, you become toxic goo.

Thank you for choosing Aperture for your testing journey. Your Testing Chamber will open when all subjects are ready. Do not disclose anything to anyone until the test is concluded.

~END~
    4 people like this post: Laurentus, Red Mones, taulover, Imaginative Kane
    Proud Burner
    Doc
    • it's karma, man
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Aragonn
  • Citizen
  • Aesir Warrior
  • Oh. I never would've guessed.
    Jarl Aragonn
    The Aesir Empire

Aragonn
    • Aesir Warrior
    • To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Excalibur
  • Former Citizen
  • The Blade of Aiur
  • Haha, I'm never nearly this effective as a Wolf. People start asking why I'm 1. Still alive and 2. Haven't lynched scum yet by D2, usually, and I'm almost always the first scan choice. To quote Aren, haha: "Yeah, when I am a Seer, I scan Lau. Either I find a Wolf or a super-powered Townie."

Which kinda dooms me to die early regardless of my actual alignment, haha.
    I knew it!
    I'm kinda sad I let you down like that. Just out of curiosity, who was the Ego Core?
    Quote from: Ruguo
    ~SYSTEM MESSAGE~

Welcome back, EGO CORE. We’re so glad to have you.

We apologize for the toxic waste incident. It was an unforeseen malfunction caused by someone spamming the button earlier. As you are okay now, you are entitled to 0 (Zero) compensation by Aperture Laboratories.

User: Game Cube would like to issue the following reminders before you continue on in your testing journey.

You are a CORE
    Your Role is Purple Goo
    When targeted by another player, you assume their role and they become the goo. *Targeting that results in death is exempt to this effect. You still die.*
    Your effects are Anti-Grav Funnel, Cake, White Portal Gel

Your effects manifest as such:
    Grav Effect: Trapped!
    Cake Effect: Your generosity spikes from the warm cake. You are able to temporarily share your current role, be it goo or whatever you might end up with, with another player for a single night while this effect is active.
    White Effect: You become red goo if you haven’t already changed roles. If this is rolled a second time and you have not changed yet, you become toxic goo.

Thank you for choosing Aperture for your testing journey. Your Testing Chamber will open when all subjects are ready. Do not disclose anything to anyone until the test is concluded.

~END~

Kono Dio da!
    History in Wintreath
    Citizen since December 8, 2018
    Thane of Roleplay - 3 terms
    Secretary of Foreign Officers - 1 term
    Former Ambassador to Aukumnia
    Skrifa of the 38th Storting
    Thane of Regional Affairs - 1 term
    Excalibur
    • The Blade of Aiur
    • I am the captain of my fate. I am the master of my soul.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 34 [35]