Pages: [1]

Citizenship application

Heldervin
  • Citizen
  • The Superior Monarchy of
  • Section I: Basic Information
    1) Please introduce yourself to us! What led you here, what are your interests, and what are your hopes as a Citizen of our community? Feel free to include anything else you'd like us to know. A: I am interested in economics roleplay (because the Cyberry Techorporation must grow) and detailing the culture of the Superior Monarchy.

2) What timezone are you in? EST (UTC-5)

3) How did you discover Wintreath? I received a recruitment telegram in one of my alts.

4) If you're in our NationStates region, what's your nation on there? Heldervin

5) If you're on our Discord server, what's your name on there? (This is required for Citizen masking on Discord). N/A
    « Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 01:07:05 AM by Heldervin »
    • The Superior Monarchy of
    Heldervin
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Welcome to Wintreath, @Heldervin, though it seems you've been around for a bit now. You're application is approved!

It sounds like you're interested in nation-building and roleplay...we've started putting prompts up on the region page to help nations flesh out their nations. Some past questions were "Describe a vacation spot in your nation" or the current "Tell us about how your government works" prompt. It's a pretty new thing, but hopefully in time it'll build up to things like roleplay if people want that.

If you're interested in any other aspect of Wintreath or need help getting into anything, just let us know. We're here to help. :D

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]