Pages: [1]

Citizenship

Andrealphus
  • Citizen
  • Un-pear-able
  • Section I: Basic Information

1) Hi! My name is Tobi and I'm new to NationStates. Its a thing my brother showed me a while ago and as I did try it out, I never really got into it. On the bus one morning, I wanted to genuinely try it out and stick with it, and I find it kind of interesting. I also just wanted to learn more about politics in general! 

A couple of my interests include anything that has to deal with arts and crafts as well as gaming. I have tattoo markers and I often like to draw designs on my skin. I'll have to share them in the Discord sometime! 

As a Citizen of this community, I hope to help out others and give advice and support, as well as just being part of a community that I share a similar interest in and is just vibing!

2) My timezone is Central Standard Time (CST)!

3) I discovered Wintreath by reading through my Telegrams on NationStates. Thinking it was a chill and accepting community, I decided to join and see how it was like.

4) My nation on NationStates is Andrealphus, like my username.

5) My Discord nickname for the server is also Andrealphus, and my Discord username is thatonelostartist.

Andrealphus
    • Un-pear-able
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Welcome to Wintreath again, @Andrealphus! It's good to have you as part of our group and hopefully you'll come to feel like it's your virtual home like many of us do. ^-^ Your application is approved! :D

On Discord, you should now see the #governance channel, where we talk about issues related to the community, moderation, in-character stuff, etc. You can also now join the furry and lgbtq+ hangouts if you are a part of either of those groups or an ally. If you want to join, just ask any Discord operator: myself, Michi, or Wuufu.

We play games of Werewolf here on the forums, and I'm wanting to try to put together a casual league for new players or veterans who don't have the time to devote to a fast-paced game...if you haven't heard of Werewolf before, it's similar to Town of Salem or Among Us, just in text form here on the forums. It's also called Mafia sometimes. Just something to think about if you think you might be interested. :)

Finally, if you'd like to be involved in anything or try doing anything on here, the Discord, or NationStates, just let me know and we'll do what we can to help and support you. I think that's it for the rundown. ^-^

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Andrealphus
  • Citizen
  • Un-pear-able
  • Thank you so much, and I'm very grateful to now be part of this community! I would like to join the LGBTQ+ hangout, but I can wait for later. Thank you again!
    1 person likes this post: Wintermoot
    Andrealphus
    • Un-pear-able
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]