Werewolf Information
Game Over on Round 5 Day
Root Host: Caitlinuwu

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid

• From my experience with Golden I would actually not be surprised if he was scum despite fakeclaiming to be the Hunter since he seems to enjoy WIFOM and unorthodox plays a lot

I wouldn't prioritize his lynch because, well, it's WIFOM. And I'd like to believe he doesn't implode his own team like this.

To me the one that looks the worst here is Rem since they kept throwing shade at the people pushing for Sugar when they moved to Red, and during his pushes on D2 kept trying for the Towncore me/Loone and away from Wintermoot.

Rondo looks good despite the awkward D2 flashwagon into the seer.

Ori looks good for reasons I mentioned before already regarding the D1 lynch.

Luka I'm, uh, null at best.
    Golden hard townreading them makes me a bit weirded out because it could be pocketing, but in case it isn't then it makes me wanna point a "If Golden flips Town then Luka is likely Town" here.

As a rainbow list:

ExLight
    Oricorio
    RondoDimBuckle
    Luka
    GoldenOne
    Rem
    Game losing poe that i did not want to deal with
    bruh you kept saying it was me/loona/red/rondo all game LMAO
    get outta here
    it's called re-evaluating

I was the first to vote Sugar, and was okay with them going over or red projekt, it was day 1 and having a vote between a villager and a scum is statistically good

then we had like 5-6 nothing slots, for the most of early game, so not having a read on them was fine so i only had the actives to judge

as soon as luka/sam joined the game I had them as town, and re-evaluated with them, ergo I voted with Sam on winter

that only left you/oricorio, since i had loona and princess town

i think i trusted sam on rondo too

why did i do what i did last day? cuz by that point it was either oricorio or you Ex and just in case we didn't vote you or oricorio out I wanted out, plus going to mylo/lylo in this setup is okay

was it the right play? in a wrold where I'm here for final x oricorio has an easy misslynch in me, since you have me in poe&rondo doesn't like me, this leaves more space for him to operate

could we have won earlier? for sure, if town were more active we could've had better a better day 2

anyway, you are very tunneled on your own view of the game/don't bounce of off others, which i guess it's fine but as as town this is a team game, I think I did my part 

I was town for the majority of this game, and had good reads on enough people and I'm fine with that

not reaching lylo/mylo is standard procedure for me as town because I know I come across as out there for many people

you know what is game throwing? posting 4 one liners and expecting to get a free pass as town, peace
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    RondoDimBuckle
  • Exalted Guest
  • Gg it was me
    my favourite part in all this is you being hunter
    RondoDimBuckle
    • Exalted Guest
    RondoDimBuckle
  • Exalted Guest
  • good game folks

aside from the D2 blunder I think Town played p well

shoutout to my boy Sam he was the MVP
    Yeah that was my fault, I lost my confidence on winter
    RondoDimBuckle
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • I do apologize since I got tilted about the inactivity since having 5-6 people not here makes game more hard than it has to be proven, with the atmosphere change luka and sam brought

Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • Wow I was wrong about Ori, I didn't see the werewolf in them. Though I admit when they tried to find the real seer claim that was pretty weird.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • From my experience with Golden I would actually not be surprised if he was scum despite fakeclaiming to be the Hunter since he seems to enjoy WIFOM and unorthodox plays a lot

I wouldn't prioritize his lynch because, well, it's WIFOM. And I'd like to believe he doesn't implode his own team like this.

To me the one that looks the worst here is Rem since they kept throwing shade at the people pushing for Sugar when they moved to Red, and during his pushes on D2 kept trying for the Towncore me/Loone and away from Wintermoot.

Golden hard townreading them makes me a bit weirded out because it could be pocketing, but in case it isn't then it makes me wanna point a "If Golden flips Town then Luka is likely Town" here.

As a rainbow list:

ExLight
    Oricorio
    RondoDimBuckle
    Luka
    GoldenOne
    Rem
    You self-voted, there isn't much room for you to talk. Though it is quite insane that after what happened day 1 people still believed you were wolf
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    RondoDimBuckle
  • Exalted Guest

As a rainbow list:

ExLight
    Oricorio
    RondoDimBuckle
    Luka
    GoldenOne
    Rem
    bruh you kept saying it was me/loona/red/rondo all game LMAO
    get outta here
    it's called re-evaluating

I was the first to vote Sugar, and was okay with them going over or red projekt, it was day 1 and having a vote between a villager and a scum is statistically good

then we had like 5-6 nothing slots, for the most of early game, so not having a read on them was fine so i only had the actives to judge

as soon as luka/sam joined the game I had them as town, and re-evaluated with them, ergo I voted with Sam on winter

that only left you/oricorio, since i had loona and princess town

i think i trusted sam on rondo too

why did i do what i did last day? cuz by that point it was either oricorio or you Ex and just in case we didn't vote you or oricorio out I wanted out, plus going to mylo/lylo in this setup is okay

was it the right play? in a wrold where I'm here for final x oricorio has an easy misslynch in me, since you have me in poe&rondo doesn't like me, this leaves more space for him to operate

could we have won earlier? for sure, if town were more active we could've had better a better day 2

anyway, you are very tunneled on your own view of the game/don't bounce of off others, which i guess it's fine but as as town this is a team game, I think I did my part

I was town for the majority of this game, and had good reads on enough people and I'm fine with that

not reaching lylo/mylo is standard procedure for me as town because I know I come across as out there for many people

you know what is game throwing? posting 4 one liners and expecting to get a free pass as town, peace
    I was exaggerating my scum read on you. If you had made it to lylo with me I was snap voting the other guy 
    RondoDimBuckle
    • Exalted Guest
    GoldenOne
  • Exalted Guest
  • gg it was me
    GoldenOne
    • Exalted Guest

Pages: 1 ... 92 [93]