Pages: 1 [2]

Avaldonia

Maximilian
  • Village Drifter
  • A Prince Elector of the Avaldons
  • Under administrative orders from the Admin Team of Avaldonia, I am requested to inform you of embassy termination effective in 3 days 5 hours. ((it pains me to do this, I wish all the best for Wintreath.)) 
    Maximilian
    • A Prince Elector of the Avaldons
    • Village Drifter
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Cavendish-Beauclerk
      Representing
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Quote from: Copy from Discord Response
    Greetings! I was just informed that the region of Avaldonia is closing relations with us due in part over years-old accusations from a third region and in part due to the events of last year's split in our community. Of course, regions and communities have a perfect right to withdraw relations for any reason, or even without a reason, but given the nature of these matters I wanted to take a moment to reiterate some things since many people were not around during those events and might be understandably concerned:

Regarding Katie/katiebirb
    We previously made a response to this matter here back in January 2021: https://wintreath.com/forums/index.php?topic=6978.0
    However, I want to reiterate that nobody in Wintreath was aware of her attractions until the events that led to her banning, and the allegation that we knowingly harboured her, much less sent her to another region knowing this about her, is simply false.

Regarding Last Year's Split
    The handling of the so-called Furry 9/11 situation that lead to last year's split was terrible, and I am to blame for that, as I am to blame for mishandling other incidents in the community in the several years prior to that. The past year since then has involved a lot of learning (starting with recognizing the difference between the intent and impact of what people say) and hopefully a lot of bettering. I am personally proud of the progress we've made as a community to offer a better-moderated and safer community, including a vastly updated and more comprehensive ruleset, a moderation oversight body (the RSS) and transparent moderation reports that highlight not just why someone was banned, but where we need to make further improvements in the future.

I understand that there may be further questions about these matters, and if so feel free to bring them up here or to DM me. I certainly hope that our Citizens, residents, and friends outside the community are happy with Wintreath where it is now, but we are as always happy to address concerns and take in ideas for further improvement.

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 [2]