Pages: [1]

Regional Telegram: Wintreath Kicks Zombie Butt!

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Wintreath Kicks Zombie Butt!

There was never any doubt in my mind that we had this, but it still feels fantastic to come out the other end of the Z-Day event with yet another victory against the undead! Not only did we beat them again, we ended the day with more survivors than ever, 714 billion to be exact! I'm told that the number of global survivors was the lowest in years, which makes this accomplishment even more awesome.

This success would not have been possible without everyone who researched the cure and spent their time firing cure missiles, but I would like to specifically recognize a few people for going above and beyond. @Doc (French Albania) and @Elbbsas (Pogglind) took leadership of the event in our Discord for most of the uprising, coordinating our response and relaying which nations should be cured at any given time. Their work was made easier by @Wuufu (Wuureath), who quickly developed a way to quickly get the status of each nation during the event, and by @Zaphyr (Zaphyr Yui), who utilized Wuufu's work to relay status reports to us as they were needed.

Thanks to their efforts and yours, this event was a breeze for us compared to past years, and I was able to get a decent amount of sleep during Z-Day for once! Thanks again to everyone who took part, and congratulations to everyone on our success. I already know we will triumph again next year. ;)

-Wintermoot
    -Monarch and Founder of Wintreath
    5 people like this post: Wuufu, taulover, Gerrick, Elbbsas, Imaginative Kane

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]