Pages: 1 [2]

Castaways RP IC Thread

Doc
  • Citizen
  • What a shitty end to a great vacation, Steve thought to himself as the plane plummeted from the sky. Last time I fly Thalasian anything.
    Ordinarily, he'd only fly Arbanian Air (naturally first class only), but his flight had been cancelled due to concerns about a tropical storm. They'd rebooked him on this flight, and been completely deferential, of course, because that's what happens when you have Platinum status with Sky Alliance, but wow now he wished he'd just turned right around and gone back to the Royal in San Salvacion. Sure, the storm would mean he wouldn't be on the beach or anything, but going to the club, picking up two or three easy Thalasi girls and having himself a little party in the suite...maybe find somewhere to score some blow...
    Way better than dying in a storm in a crashing jetliner.
    He wrapped himself tighter in the complimentary blanket they gave him (some no-name brand with a 200 thread count, telling him that evidently Magnolia Airways didn't value their customers) so at least if he died they wouldn't accidentally put a commoner's foot in his coffin, and then let himself scream along with everybody else in the damn plane as he glanced out the window and saw white sand flash away into trees and I guess they were hitting land and not going to drown and-

"-IVE!?" he heard an incredibly annoying voice call out.
    He opened his eyes. White. He must be in heaven.
    Then he remembered the whole thing with the sheet.
    And then a wave of pain lanced through his body.
    Probably still alive, then. Unless he was in hell. Probably not.
    There was a screech of metal, probably the plane collapsing and giving way, but oh, no, it was just footsteps leading away. Maybe it was a stewardess.
    He should probably call out to her, demand a drink of some kind.
    Maybe unwrap himself from this stupid low-thread-count blanket first.
    And so he did just that, only to reveal that he was basically alone in first class. He unstrapped himself from his seat, hissing in pain as something in his back sharply complained about that movement, and mechanically looked in the overhead bin for his bag - looted, of course, along with every other bag in every other bin, fucking commoners - before thinking to maybe look out that door that was probably what that metal sound earlier was.
    Oh. Other survivors. And one had a pilot's outfit on. Excellent.
    "Pilot! When will we be rescued? And where is a stewardess so I can get a drink?"
    3 people like this post: Lily Polisesul, Ashton Mercer, Aethelia
    Proud Burner
    Doc
    • it's karma, man
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Cinciri
  • Former Citizen
  • Adate'lore of Yaim Rusur
  • Ieyasi'alaevl was already making her way through the flora, feeling around for suitable wood.
    "Hm... Can't say I'm much'uva treefeller, I left that to the rest of the family. Could really use Sister Vurivo right about now... Ah, this should be good. Hey, uh... What was your name again? Blaaae-di?
     Blaedi, c'mon over, this looks strong enough. Let's cut it down.
    "
    Ieyasi motioned to a sturdy, firm tree that was just thick enough for one to wrap their arms around. She felt in in a few areas, remembering what she could from the family and pallalul nutjobs...
    "Yeah, pretty sure we got a winner with this one. Lend me your knife?"
    "My name is 'Blade' or that's what you can call me anyway". She said, walking into the forest, as they reached the tree that the woman had approved of, she almost burst out laughing when she suggested lending the knife over. "Ni ceta, sorry, but no one gets to use my knife but me". Kriya said definitively as she pulled the machete and started chopping down the tree herself. Even if they were stranded, this woman was still a stowaway and a criminal, and this security guard wasn't going to let her guard down.
    Cinciri
    • Adate'lore of Yaim Rusur
    • Munit oyacyir te verda be Wintreath!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 [2]