Pages: [1] 2 ... 15

Werewolf XIII: The H Team

Michi
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction

• Textual Introduction (aka the script of the video above)
    Greetings villains, and welcome to Werewolf XIII.  I will be your host, the Grim Reaper.  Let me start by saying how very disappointed I am in all of you.  You were supposed to be the best at what you did: killing innocents, or scaring them to death.  And while some of you did mark up an impressive body count, all of you failed in some way to some pathetic human being.
       I won’t stand for this any longer.  Each of you are special, unique.  But each of you has been fighting on their own, and failing miserably.  So now you will work together to carry out your missions, and then I can finally take the souls of the dead and end this miserable plane of existence.  As expected, you may meet resistance on the way, and some of you that I might be speaking to might not even be the genuine article.  But if you see any of those so called “survivors” out there, give them an axe to the face, or what have you.  If they best the lot of you, I’ll find a punishment more severe than the simple embarrassment of losing to such weaklings.

Do not disappoint me.

Welcome players, to Werewolf XIII.   For too long have these pathetic humans overthrown us, tossed us aside and treated us like garbage.  All we wanted was to simply kill one or two of them, devour their souls, make them our slaves, or simply scare them to death.  But now is the time of the villains, where we fight back, killing these so called Survivors as a team.  But be warned: they are a clever breed, and will go to great lengths to hide their true identities.  If you don’t find them, they may hunt our kind to the brink of extinction.  But I guarantee the only ones that will be extinct today will be those miserable human beings.

I call to you, players.  Choose your villain, and let the hunt begin.  But be wary, the character you choose may very well be a lowly survivor in disguise.

Attending our rampage today is none other than:

Pennywise (Claimed by Hyrda)
    Origin: Stephen King’s IT

Jigsaw (Claimed by Doc)
    Origin: SAW Franchise

Michael Meyers (Claimed by Gerrick)
    Orgin: Halloween Franchise

Leatherface (Claimed by Aragonn)
    Origin: Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Pinhead (Claimed by Justinian Ezkantion)
    Origin: Hellraiser Franchise

Dracula (Claimed by Wintermoot)
    Origin: Any movie starring Dracula (starting with...Dracula!)

Chucky (Claimed by Laurentus)
    Origin: Child’s Play/Chucky Franchise

Ghostface(Claimed by North)
    Origin: Scream Franchise

Jason Vorhees (Claimed by Crushita)
    Origin: Friday the 13th Franchise

Freddy Krueger (Claimed by Mathyland)
    Origin: Nightmare on Elm Street Franchise

Brahms Heelshire(claimed by Sapphiron)
    Origin: The Boy

Norman Bates (Claimed by Taulover)
    Origin: Psycho Franchise

Be warned, villains, for the hunters may become the hunted.  You will have two phases in this game: The Accusatory Phase, and the Killing Phase.  In the Accusatory Phase, you will decide amongst yourselves who is secretly a survivor.  The Accused of course will be killed in the most gruesome way imaginable.

In the Killing Phase, you will have three choices:  Use your ability, do nothing, or go on a Killing Spree.  If you choose to go on a Killing Spree, you can reap great rewards:
    *Maximum Blood Point Increase
    *Blood Point Restoration
    *Extra Target for your ability/team
    *Automatic Protection from attack next turn
    *Extra Vote in Accusastory Phase
    *New Ability for a turn
    *And more!

or terrible consequences:
    *Loss of Maxium Blood Point
    *Loss of remaining Blood Points
    *Loss of ability usage for you/your team for a turn
    *Unable to be protected from attack next turn
    *Automatic Target in the Killing Phase
    *Loss of Vote in Accusatory Phase
    *And more!

“But Grim!” I hear you ask, “What are Blood Points?” First, never call me Grim, or it will be a slow and painful death for you.  Second, Blood Points are what you will need to use abilities.  Each character will have a different amount of Maximum health points depending on the type of ability they use.  As shown, you’ll have the ability to restore lost points or even gain an extra Blood Point slot by going on a Killing Spree...or you may lose a current point or even a maximum one, depending on your luck.

“But Grim!” I hear you ask again, “What are these different abilities?” First, I WILL END YOU IF YOU CALL ME THAT AGAIN.  Second, these abilities are known only to the villain, and nobody else.  But while these abilities are secret (and will remain thusly), here’s what’s not:

*Your identities: Since you’re choosing your character, what’s to hide? Everyone knows who’s who.  It’s just...you don’t know who the survivors are.  It’s a shame we’re already at the point of the movie where the Survivors have found each other!

*What someone earns on a Killing Spree.  Hey, guess what? Pennywise just earned a Blood Point from his killing spree!  That’s right, whatever the result, you’ll know that something happened to a character.  Now, keep in mind that you won’t ALWAYS know the exact detail.  Pennywise gained a blood point, Leatherface gained an ability, Brahms found a friend (good for him!), Jigsaw lost a blood point.  That’s basically the gist of what you’ll learn.

*Hey, everyone has an ability in this game!  Here’s the types you’ll find here:
    >Seer (Targets 1: Hey look, I can see people!)
    >Protector (think Defender, but stuns the Survivors for a turn)
    >Defender (Targets 1: Protect a person for a turn, no limits!)
    >Necromancer (Targets Self: If used before their death, they will revive themselves)
    >Instigator (Targets 1: Hey look, it’s a guaranteed target!)
    >Suppresor (Targets 1: Oh, you wanted to use your ability? Too bad, but hey...it’ll still cost that point!)
    >Negator (Targets all: Oh, you all wanted to use abilities? Well, sucks for you)
    >Preserver (Targets group: Anyone who votes for them will have their votes thrown out to other villains)
    >Antagonist (Targets 1: You know, I hate that majority right now.  So let’s double the votes against the other person)
    >Witch (Targets 1: Don’t say the word that’ll get you killed!)
    >Martyr (Targets self: Hey look, I can’t die! What?  I only get 2 lives? That’s bogus, man!)
    >Rigger (Targets self: Hey, I don’t like being voted for, so your votes don’t count)

Choose your actions well, and you may survive, though the humans will not.  Or, fall and become nothing but a memory in the mind of the vile humans.

Good luck, and do not disappoint me.

Rules:

1) The Accusatory Phase will last 48 hours, and the Killing Phase will last 24 hours.

2) Killing Spree outcomes are determined by the Wheel of Misfortune.  Though you may find items on a Killing Spree to increase your chance of good results or bad results for another (or vice versa, depending on luck)

3) The game will end when the remaining Survivors equal the Villains, or the Villains exterminate the Survivors

4) Do not discuss abilities with players.  As nobody knows who is a Survivor in disguise, you don’t want to give them an unexpected advantage.

5) You can vote against players by saying Accuse: (insert name here).  The player with the majority of votes will be killed.

6) Hey, guess what?  It's a must-lynch game.  You don't HAVE to vote to not lynch, but like the Wheel of Misfortune, there may be possible consequences for doing so.  Loss of abilities for a turn, someone dies anyways, the bad guys get an extra life, the possibilities are endless.  So you don't have to send someone to die each turn, but is it worth the possible outcome?

7) Hey, it's an inactivity rule!  If you're not voting for 2 consecutive phases, you'll be given a punishment via the Wheel of Misfortune.  Think the penalties in #6, but for a singular player rather than the whole.

8) In the Killing Phase, you can choose to go on a Killing Spree, Do Nothing, or use your ability if it's usable.  For the Survivors, they'll have the choice of those, or to Attack a Villain.

The game begins now.  Choose your character (It will be a first come-first serve thing), and the killing shall begin shortly after.

The Cast:
    1. @Doc as Jigsaw
    2. @taulover as Norman Bates
    3. @Crushita as Jason Vorhees
    4. @North as Ghostface
    5. @Laurentus as Chucky
    6.@Aragonn as Leatherface
    7. @Mathyland as Freddy Krueger
    8. @Gerrick as Michael Meyers
    9. @Hydra as Pennywise
    10. @Sapphiron as Brahms Heelshire
    11. @Wintermoot as Dracula
    12. Justinian Ezkantion as Pinhead
    3 people like this post: taulover, Hydra, Laurentus
    « Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:33:25 AM by Pengu »
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • @Justinian Ezkantion

And as usual, any questions you have can be addressed.  In the meantime, simply just choose one of the 12 characters:

Pennywise, Jason Vorhees, Brahms Heelshire, Freddy Krueger, Norman Bates, Michael Meyers, Ghostface, Leatherface, Chucky, Dracula, Pinhead, Jigsaw

Yes, that's right.  No PMs have been sent out, because you're choosing your fate.
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 03:16:35 AM by Pengu »
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Wow, this may be one of the most sophisticated games of Werewolf yet! I'll go with...Dracula. :)

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Hydra
  • Former Citizen
  • Hail Hydra!
  • I'm down for... Pennywise! :P

2 people like this post: Michi, Laurentus
    You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
    - Mae West
    Hydra
    • Hail Hydra!
    • I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      The Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Doc
  • Citizen
  • Let me lead with: please, GOD, don't lunch me round 1 again. At least wait till round 2.
    Let me follow up with: dibs on Jigsaw.
    Proud Burner
    Doc
    • it's karma, man
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Let me lead with: please, GOD, don't lunch me round 1 again. At least wait till round 2.
    Let me follow up with: dibs on Jigsaw.

Well, I mean unless Pennywise or Dracula needs a snack, I don't think you have to worry about being lunch.
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    taulover
  • Seeker of Knowledge
  • I'll take Norman Bates because he's one of the few that I actually recognize.

Now for a question:
    >Necromancer (Targets Self: If used before their death, they will revive themselves)
    >Suppresor (Targets 1: Oh, you wanted to use your ability? Too bad, but hey...it’ll still cost that point!)
    >Negator (Targets all: Oh, you all wanted to use abilities? Well, sucks for you)
    >Preserver (Targets group: Anyone who votes for them will have their votes thrown out to other villains)
    >Antagonist (Targets 1: You know, I hate that majority right now.  So let’s double the votes against the other person)
    >Martyr (Targets self: Hey look, I can’t die! What?  I only get 2 lives? That’s bogus, man!)
    >Rigger (Targets self: Hey, I don’t like being voted for, so your votes don’t count)
    Could you elaborate on each of the abilities? While amusing, the descriptions are not very precise or understandable. (Especially: are there any cooldown times?)
    1 person likes this post: Laurentus
    Résumé
    Wintreath:
    Citizen: 8 April 2015 - present
    From the Ashes RP Game Master: 29 November 2015 - 24 July 2018
    Skydande Vakt Marshal: 29 November 2015 - 28 February 2017
    Skrifa of the 13th Underhusen: 13 December 2015 - 8 February 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 6 March 2018
    Ambassador to Lovely: 23 February 2016 - 17 August 2016
    Werewolf VII co-host: 11 May 2016 - 5 June 2016
    Skrifa of the 18th Underhusen: 8 October 2016 - 7 December 2016
    Ambassador to Balder: 1 December 2016 - 1 March 2022
    Skrifa of the 19th Underhusen: 7 December 2016 - 9 February 2017
    Ambassador to the INWU: 11 March 2017 - 1 March 2022
    Ambassador to the Versutian Federation: 18 August 2017 - 22 March 2018
    Thane of Integration: 29 September 2017 - 7 March 2018
    Speaker of the 24th Underhusen: 10 October 2017 - 7 December 2017
    October 2017 Wintreath's Finest: 4 November 2017
    Speaker pro tempore of the 25th Underhusen: 9 December 2017 - 7 February 2018
    Wintreath's Finest of 2017: 6 January 2018
    Werewolf XIV host: 20 January 2018 - 23 February 2018
    February 2018 Wintreath's Finest: 5 March 2018
    Thane of Embassy Dispatches / Foreign Releases and Information / Foreign Dispatches: 7 March 2018 - 15 March 2020
    Speaker of the 28th Underhusen: 10 June 2018 - 7 August 2018
    Second Patriarch of the Noble House of Valeria: 10 October 2018 - present
    Arena Game 6 Host: 28 December 2018 - 9 March 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 29 January 2019 - 12 February 2019
    Speaker of the 32nd Underhusen: 12 February 2019 - 8 April 2019
    March 2019 Wintreath's Finest: 4 April 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 12 April 2019 - 23 October 2020
    Commendation of Wintreath: 24 September 2020
    Peer of the Overhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021
    Vice Chancellor of the Landsraad: 26 May 2021 - 15 September 2022
    Arena Game 8 Host: 10 June 2021 - 19 July 2021
    June 2021 Wintreath's Finest: 5 July 2021
    Regional Stability Squad: 28 February 2023 - present
    Minecraft Server Admin: 8 March 2023 - present

Aura Hyperia/New Hyperion:
    Plebeian: 16 April 2014 - 21 July 2014
    Patrician: 21 July 2014 - present
    Adeptus Mechanicus: 24 October 2014 - 16 November 2014
    Co-founder of New Hyperion: 29 October 2014 - present
    Lord of Propaganda: 16 November 2014 - present
    Mapmaker for Official Region RP: 27 November 2015 - present
    WACom Delegate: 11 November 2017 - present
    Other positions: Hyperian Guardsman, Hyperian Marine (Rank: Scout)
    taulover
    • Seeker of Knowledge
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • Chucky for me, 'cause fuck that guy.
    In die donker ure skink net duiwels nog 'n dop, 
    Satan sit saam sy kinders en kyk hoe kom die son op. 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • I'll take Norman Bates because he's one of the few that I actually recognize.

Now for a question:
    Could you elaborate on each of the abilities? While amusing, the descriptions are not very precise or understandable. (Especially: are there any cooldown times?)

The Seer and Defender are pretty self explanatory in their descriptions (and we all know the Seer and Defender anyways).

Protector: Think the Guardian where you're guaranteed a protection for someone, only with the Protector...they prevent the Survivors from attacking for a round.

Necromancer: Like it says, if they choose to use their power in their allotted phase, if they're targeted by an attack, then they'll simply come back to life.  Think the "Elder" role for this...only if the Necromancer is able to procure another blood point, they'll have use of the ability again.  However, they can also cost themselves a blood point if they use the ability but weren't targeted to die.

Martyr: This role is EXACTLY like the Necromancer, except for one important detail: They get one shot.  One.  Once they've come back to life that one time, that'll be it.  This is much more the "Elder" role.

Witch: They'll pick a target and a word that the target can't say.  There are specifications to keep the word from being something cheap (three letter words, character names, player names, etc...), but if they say the chosen word...the target dies.

Antagonist: Exactly as it sounds.  They'll choose a target currently at vote in the Accusatory phase, and all votes for that person will double.

Preserver: Again, exactly as it sounds.  They'll take any votes being used against them in the Accusatory phase, and those votes will instead go randomly to other villains.  IE If Laurentus has a majority and used that ability, he'd no longer have the majority, and others would get votes on them that were originally on him.

Negator: As it sounds, all abilities are nulled for the round.

Suppressor: Exactly like the negator, but anyone who attempted to use an ability will lose a point.

Instigator: Like stated, their chosen player will be an automatic target for an ability being used, though the choice will be random.  They may even end up being the automatic choice for the Survivors' attack.

Rigger: Exactly as it sounds: All votes against the rigger will be removed.  Unlike the Preserver, all votes will simply just be removed, as if they were all "Abstain/No Lynch" votes.  And yes, if it's a unanimous vote against them and they use their ability, it WILL incur the "No Lynch" penalty.

There's no cooldown for abilities, but:

A) They can only be used in a specific round, which each role will be let know when that usage is.
    B) They can only use it a specific number of times, since abilities require blood points to use.  The highest maximum blood points are 3, but the maximum blood points vary with each character and depends on the type of ability they wield.

1 person likes this post: taulover
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Gerrick
  • Allow myself to introduce... myself.

Michael Myers! Yeah, baby, yeah!

Duke of Wintreath and Count of Janth
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock
    Curriculum Vitae
    Citizen: 15 November 2015 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: December 2015
    Recruitment Contest Winner: January 2016
    Secretary of the 14th Underhusen: 8 February 2016 - 8 April 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 24 February 2017
    Recruitment Contest Winner: April 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: April 2016
    Ambassador to Nesapo: 5 July 2016 - 13 March 2017
    Jarl of Culture: 30 November 2016 - 13 September 2019
    Wintreath's Finest: November 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: February 2017
    Count of Janth: 17 September 2017 - present
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock: 17 September 2017 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: September 2017
    Duke of Wintreath: 13 September 2019 - present
    Wintreath's Finest: September 2019
    Skrifa of the 37th Underhusen: 8 December 2019 - 8 February 2020
    Wintreath's Finest of the Year: 2019
    Commendation of Wintreath: 27 June 2020
    Citizens' Council Member: 14 September 2020 - 8 March 2021
    Skrifa of the 43rd Underhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021 🔥

Alder of the Riksraad: 7 June 2021 - 17 June 2021
    Jarl of Culture: 17 June 2021 - 14 November 2021
    Alder of the Riksraad: 14 November 2021 - 1 March 2022
    Regional Stability Squad: 27 February 2023 - present
    Gerrick
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Bisexual
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Crushita
  • Citizen
  • The Potato Pope
  • I'll be.... Jason Vorhees because why not?
    Spoiler
    Held Positions
    Wintreath
    Skirfa of the 12th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 25th, 26th, 27th and 29th Sessions of the Underhusen
    Former Thane of Information
    His Majesty's Court Pet
    Kingdom of Great Britain
    Former Privy Councilor
    Former Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Great Britain
    Former Deputy Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Great Britain x2
    Former Member of Parliament of the Kingdom of Great Britain x4
    Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Great Britain x2
    Former Lord of Parliament of the Kingdom of Great Britain x4
    Formerly His Royal Highness, the Viscount Telcontar of Whitby
    Ainur
    Former King of Ainur
    Former Minister of Culture of Ainur x2
    Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ainur x2
    Former Senator of Ainur x2
    Former Deputy Speaker of Ainur
    Other Regions
    Former Prime Minister of the British Isles
    Former Prime Minister of the New United Kingdom
    Former Culture Minister of the New United Kingdom
    Former Member of the Parliament of the Canadian Kingdom
    Former Privy Councillor in the Canadian Kingdom
    Former Member of Parliament of the United Kingdom
    [/center]
    • The Potato Pope
    Crushita
    • Historically Accurate
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      The House of Lancaster-Stuart
      Representing
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Alright, that just leaves @North, @Aragonn, @Sapphiron, @Mathyland, and @Justinian Ezkantion

And the remaining characters are:
    *Pinhead
    *Ghostface
    *Brahms Heelshire
    *Freddy Krueger
    *Leatherface
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • Cool. Cool, cool, cool.

As soon as everyone's picked someone, I'd like to kill someone.
    In die donker ure skink net duiwels nog 'n dop, 
    Satan sit saam sy kinders en kyk hoe kom die son op. 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy
  • Ill be Ghostface.
    I Hope You Have A Nice Day :]
    Arenado