Pages: [1]

Adult Area Reaches 1k Posts!

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Recently we celebrated the forum reaching 100k posts, but I wanted to highlight a milestone that many people in the community may not be aware of...our adult area has reached over 1k posts! Being such a private and exclusive area, with high requirements to even apply for access, the fact that it's reached such a milestone shows how active our community in general is, and how it's spread out over all kinds of discussions and topics. :)

If for some reason you weren't aware that we had an adult community, and you're interested in what it's about, you can find the requirements and application process information here.

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Aethelia
  • Former Citizen
  • Ethereal Dream
  • I was aware of it, but avoided joining partly on the basis that it's likely (I can't confirm it without joining) that currently only men are in there, and that those present might alter what they say if that ever changes, and I don't want to be responsible for that.

Though I've had second thoughts about if this really needed to be said, apparently you can't delete posts on this forum. Is there a reason for that?
    « Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 01:17:59 PM by Aethelia »
    Aethelia
    • Ethereal Dream
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      No
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • I can't really discuss the makeup of the membership, but even if you were right I doubt anything would change. We have some people that just don't hold back. I like to think I'm one of them. :P

That being said, it's understandable that some people won't be comfortable being part of something so personal and sexual where everything's so open and out there. I know it's not for everyone, but it's still part of the region so I like to promote it when I can. :)

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]