Pages: [1]

PASSED (1-0-2) The Omnibus Constitutional Correction Amendment II

Wuufu
  • Citizen
    Title
    1. This bill shall be cited as the Omnibus Constitutional Correction Amendment II.

Amendments to the Fundamental Laws of Wintreath
    2. Article I Section 4 of the Fundamental Laws of Wintreath shall be amended to read:
    4. Upon the conclusion of the election, the Underhusen shall, under supervision of the Monarch, select a member of its own to preside over the Underhusen. Further procedure shall be declared in the Procedural Rules of the Underhusen.

3. Article I Section 12 of the Fundamental Laws of Wintreath shall be amended to read:
    12. The Storting shall have the authority to declare war upon another region or organization.

4. Article IV Section 9 of the Fundamental Laws of Wintreath shall be amended to read:
    9. The recall election shall compose of a forty-eight hour nomination period in which candidates may stand for election, followed by a seventy-two hour election period. The winner of the recall election shall assume the seat in question upon its conclusion.

Amendment to the Royal Titles and Styles Act
    5. Section 8 of the Royal Titles and Styles Act shall be amended to read:
    8. The Preamble of the Fundamental Laws of Wintreath shall be amended to read as follows:
    Peers (myself, @Wintermoot, @Aragonn) may now vote Aye, Nay, or may Abstain from voting.
    « Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 11:51:07 PM by Wuufu »
    Wuufu
    • Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Aye

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wuufu
  • Citizen
  • With one vote for, and two automatic abstentions, this act has PASSED and is now setup for ratification by the citizenry.
    Wuufu
    • Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]