Pages: [1]

The Summersend Festival 2017 Awards Show

Michi
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
  • Hey there everyone, Coco here.  Now, we've never tried the awards thing before, so we're going to try it in here.

Keep in mind, some games like the Mage Tower game are still ongoing, so those won't be reflected yet in here.  However, once those games end, they'll be added.  If you're a host of any of those games not included yet in here, however, you're more than welcome to post your own awards you'd like to share.

So first off, I mentioned that I had them for the Water Balloon Championship, and I do!

In third place, we have the team ran by the Potato Pope himself...give it up for the League of the Holy Potato!

In second place, this was a tough one to call given the close points.  But we have the largest team out there for the Team Water Balloon Fight...give it up for Team Water Balloon Fight!

And in first place, we have a team made up with our own Minister of Culture...a team for the people and by the people...give it up for the Team Water Balloon Fight champions, The People's Team!!!

Up next on our list is the Post Count Guessing contest.  While the thread hasn't officially closed, it's obvious at this point our winner, given he's made the highest guess...and the post count has thus surpassed that.  Give it up for our Post Count Guessing Champion....Gerrick!

And we have a special award for one of our more cunning members.  This member actually was successful in completely stopping activity in the festival so that they could win the post count guessing challenge.  Though in the end his plan backfired, he deserves recognition for such a feat.  Give it up for Mathyland!

Wear it with pride, Mathy!

And finally, even if you didn't win a contest or a game here, it's still greatly appreciated that you took the time to take part in our yearly festival.  To say thanks, there's a special award for each of you. 

So give it up everyone for another great year, and we hope to see you again in the next festival!

6 people like this post: Red Mones, taulover, Gerrick, Elbbsas, Hydra, Mathyland
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Another game has concluded, and so another award appears.  This one was secretly requested by Mathyland, to be given to the winner of the Spam Points Thread.  Being one of our biggest spammers, this one was hardly a challenge, though Mathyland did put up quite a fight for a bit.  Give it up for our Spam Points Champion...Taulover!

2 people like this post: taulover, Mathyland
    « Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 06:16:17 AM by Coco Bandicoot »
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House