Pages: 1 [2]

Is it OK to punch a Nazi in the Face?

Seroim
  • Former Citizen
  • The people who get off on "punching nazis" generally don't punch any in the first place. Instead, they get rowdy with ordinary citizens who simply dare to question mass immigration and multiculturalism. Those are "nazis" now. Words are fucking meaningless. It's insane.

No one should get jumped for their ideology. Not even real nazis. Freedom of speech where you can only express acceptable opinions is no freedom at all. And let's be frank, if you can't successfully debate a person who believes in debunked scientific racism, Jewish conspiracy plots to infiltrate the government, the media, schools and colleges, think tanks and non-profits in order to play a long game ending in the complete destruction of the "white race" and/or that white people come from fucking space like Serrano does, perhaps you need to hit the books instead of assaulting passersby. If you think there's nothing to be gained by debate, then what on Earth is to be gained with violence?
    2 people like this post: Laurentus, Chanku
    Seroim
    • The Court Derpster
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Aethelia
  • Former Citizen
  • Ethereal Dream
  • I'm pretty sure that this is exactly what they want us to focus on. Nazi punching, "free speech", and "...but ANTIFA...", it's to both to make us view Nazis of all people as the victims, and to distract us from talking about the problem that there are fascist white supremacists in this country who have been given a free pass since since their guy became president.

Soon, the names of the few Nazis who got punched will be forgotten, but how we deal with fascism here is going to affect the future of the country.
    Aethelia
    • Ethereal Dream
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      No
      Wintreath Nation
    Qymaen
  • Former Citizen
  • If I met a Nazi and they were saying Nazi stuff I absolutely would punch them in the face. Anyone who genuinely believes in the whole Nazi package deserves to die.

However I do believe that it's necessary to uphold all aspects of freedom of speech and people shouldn't be jumped for their ideology because then it's like "who decides what a good ideology is and a what a bad one is"

I personally would absolutely punch a Nazi in the face though.
    « Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 03:16:40 PM by Potato Bagel »
    Qymaen
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 [2]