Pages: 1 ... 5 [6]

Traitors to the Blood, Heroes to the Craven (IC)

Cinciri
  • Former Citizen
  • Adate'lore of Yaim Rusur
  • Mundzac raised a question, typical that he was the only one that thought of it. "Oi, where are we plannin on leavin our horses? Or am I the only one that cares about the beautiful creatures?" He asked with concern, for the first time most of those here would actually notice concern for anything
    Cinciri
    • Munit oyacyir te verda be Wintreath!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Justinian Ezkantion
  • Former Citizen
  • (Not) Not the Fourth King of Ainur
  • Mundzac raised a question, typical that he was the only one that thought of it. "Oi, where are we plannin on leavin our horses? Or am I the only one that cares about the beautiful creatures?" He asked with concern, for the first time most of those here would actually notice concern for anything
    "We shouldn't be too long. I thought we could leave them hitched in front of the inn. Though I suppose we ought to spend the money we were given on something."
    Reaching into the purse tied to his belt, Nidesis pulled out a silver coin bearing the visage of a frowning old Archmage from ages past.
    "Tell you what, Mundzac, give this to the innkeeper so we can hitch them in his stable. We'll meet you at the entrance to the sewer just left of the gate when you're done."
    Justinian Ezkantion
    • (Not) Not the Fourth King of Ainur
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Cinciri
  • Former Citizen
  • "We shouldn't be too long. I thought we could leave them hitched in front of the inn. Though I suppose we ought to spend the money we were given on something."
    Reaching into the purse tied to his belt, Nidesis pulled out a silver coin bearing the visage of a frowning old Archmage from ages past.
    "Tell you what, Mundzac, give this to the innkeeper so we can hitch them in his stable. We'll meet you at the entrance to the sewer just left of the gate when you're done."
    "Aye" Mundzac said and headed off to do just that.
    Cinciri
    • Munit oyacyir te verda be Wintreath!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 5 [6]