Pages: 1 ... 4 [5]

NS RP Map Discussion

Doc
  • Citizen
  • I actually kind of want to point out that Balticia 's borders kind of don't make a whole lot of sense, Balticia because it's not geographically contiguous (and thus harder to maintain a grip on).
    Solaran Olympus has a much more muted version of that, mostly because that doesn't seem like the 'obvious' place for the western border, I'd have expected it on that isthmus a little further west, unless it should happen that there's a mountain range there prompting those borders.
    Proud Burner
    Doc
    • it's karma, man
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Greater Balticia
  • Citizen
  • The Pope of St Clistonberg
  • I actually kind of want to point out that Balticia 's borders kind of don't make a whole lot of sense, Balticia because it's not geographically contiguous (and thus harder to maintain a grip on).
    Solaran Olympus has a much more muted version of that, mostly because that doesn't seem like the 'obvious' place for the western border, I'd have expected it on that isthmus a little further west, unless it should happen that there's a mountain range there prompting those borders.
    I em a maritime Empire and they are all in my culture so i dont need to worry about rebellions!
    1 person likes this post: ShadowX4life
    Greater Balticia
    • what the point of living, if we are all going to die eventually
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Greater Balticia
  • Citizen
  • http://imgur.com/kZpP2Ti Current map (the nesw in the corner is so i find what you are talking about easier (i have memory burst and forget)
    Greater Balticia
    • what the point of living, if we are all going to die eventually
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • Some of the RMB people seem a little greedy with the huge countries they're demanding... All I ask is for the 2 pixels in purple, with an arrow pointing to them so you can see which pixels I would like.
    Microstates, anyone?
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Doc
  • Citizen
  • Thanks for taking it on yourself to do this. I should probably have pointed that out earlier.

That said...I sorta asked for the other half of that island. If its a pain to change it, eh, whatever, I'll make this work, but if it's the sort of thing you can change in about 2 minutes then please do.
    Proud Burner
    Doc
    • it's karma, man
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Aethelia
  • Former Citizen
  • Ethereal Dream
  • I don't know what the red text means, or the inconsistent underlining, but I would gladly trade what I was given for those two pixels... oh well, will have to make the best of the very southeastern island of Aethelia.
    Aethelia
    • Ethereal Dream
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      No
      Wintreath Nation
    ShadowX4life
  • Former Citizen
  • The Enlightened One
  • Okay so this is for the previous NS map discussion where i became map maker (Prev discussion http://wintreath.com/forums/index.php?topic=4559.0 ) And this is the current map i want this to be in a orderly fashion!! and not the stuff you find on the RMB!
    The map looks good, nice job. ;)
    ShadowX4life
    • The Enlightened One
    • I seek to become a better man
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    http://imgur.com/5DLOfEy

For Solaran Olympus.
    1 person likes this post: ShadowX4life
    Commander_Zemas
    ShadowX4life
  • Former Citizen