Pages: 1 ... 6 [7] 8 ... 15

Empowered Sign-ups/OOC

Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • Also I'm writing my first post for Temujin, I'm thinking along the lines of the agents would have tried to find him at the same time as everyone else but had trouble finding him in the Alaskan wilderness.
    Eh, I would really prefer only one character per story.
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Justinian Ezkantion
  • Former Citizen
  • (Not) Not the Fourth King of Ainur
  • Yeah I'm pretty sure secondary characters are mostly just for whenever your first one dies.
    Justinian Ezkantion
    • (Not) Not the Fourth King of Ainur
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Cinciri
  • Former Citizen
  • Adate'lore of Yaim Rusur
  • Modifiying that part out now, also are we assuming we all know each other's powers or is that a good topic for small-talk
    « Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 05:51:43 PM by Cinciri »
    Cinciri
    • Munit oyacyir te verda be Wintreath!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Doc
  • Citizen
  • Probably assume that you don't really know what each other can do. I suppose it's possible the FBI gave you all dossiers or something, but considering most of your characters' personalities as shown, it's likely they skimmed them at best, if they even bothered reading them at all.

Incidentally, I'm surprised Justinian hasn't panicked a little more about maybe being on LAW's (or...at least one member of it, anyway) watchlist. Unless there's another Detroit pyromaniac we should be aware of.
    1 person likes this post: Ashton Mercer
    Proud Burner
    Doc
    • it's karma, man
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • Modifiying that part out now, also are we assuming we all know each other's powers or is that a good topic for small-talk
    The FBI didn't tell you, so small talk might be good. Once you finish that conversation, I'll start the San Francisco scene.
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    NyghtOwl
  • Former Citizen
  • Nocturnus Cantankorous
  • Hey guys. Been crazy busy with life so I missed the start. Is it too late for me to jump in?
    NyghtOwl
    • Nocturnus Cantankorous
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • Hey guys. Been crazy busy with life so I missed the start. Is it too late for me to jump in?
    Not at all get up in here
    1 person likes this post: Aethelia
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • Once this "liquids" conversation is done, I'll put you all in front of the FBI guys in San Fran. Get ready for a fight!
    1 person likes this post: Fayt
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Cinciri
  • Former Citizen
  • Once this "liquids" conversation is done, I'll put you all in front of the FBI guys in San Fran. Get ready for a fight!
    Thurmond is ready for a chance to go berserk, heh heh
    Cinciri
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Aethelia
  • Former Citizen
  • Ethereal Dream
  • Maya is prepared to analyze the situation from the back of the formation and do something clever but much less likely to be noticed than a berserker who fits the profile of a brave and heroic main protagonist far better.
    Maybe Maya should ask Thurmond what gets him into bloodlust mode, might be able to help with that if there's any images he could really rage against.

Go supporting characters! Have to do well enough to get a spin-off show that gets cancelled within 2 seasons due to lack of advertisement despite great writing. Definitely don't have anything specific in mind right now as an example.
    1 person likes this post: Ashton Mercer
    « Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 01:13:40 AM by Aethelia »
    Aethelia
    • Ethereal Dream
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      No
      Wintreath Nation
    Elbbsas
  • Citizen
  • Maya is prepared to analyze the situation from the back of the formation and do something clever but much less likely to be noticed than a berserker who fits the profile of a brave and heroic main protagonist far better.
    Maybe Maya should ask Thurmond what gets him into bloodlust mode, might be able to help with that if there's any images he could really rage against.

Go supporting characters! Have to do well enough to get a spin-off show that gets cancelled within 2 seasons due to lack of advertisement despite great writing. Definitely don't have anything specific in mind right now as an example.
    Why stay at the back? Why not take a stroll up the stairs of mirrors and get a good overview of the fight? (Just hope that nobody breaks it from below -- maybe aim for a roof). Support characters are great. =D

Also, regarding Optical attempting to tap on the card; she is specifically listening for when her finger hits something and if it matches when she expects to hit the card. Feel free to just have her hand sail right through it in your next post.
    1 person likes this post: Aethelia
    Elbbsas
    • Citizen
    • Familial House
      Kaizer
      Wintreath Nation
    Doc
  • Citizen
  • Is it childish to just wanna chant 'Fight! Fight! Fight!'?
    3 people like this post: Elbbsas, Ashton Mercer, Aethelia
    Proud Burner
    Doc
    • it's karma, man
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Elbbsas
  • Citizen
  • Is it childish to just wanna chant 'Fight! Fight! Fight!'?
    Naaaah. =D

Optical could just put a shield up between the front and the back if anyone actually goes for a fight, but I kinda want to resolve the card illusion first.
    Elbbsas
    • Citizen
    • Familial House
      Kaizer
      Wintreath Nation
    Fayt
  • Former Citizen
  • SIGN-UP for secondary character.

Name: test subject 24 (real name unknown)
    Age and Gender:20, male
    Appearance:dark hair, blue eys, 6'1",

Personality: because of not knowing much of the world and only knowing the prison he's been in since 10 (personality unknown) all that he knows is nothing will get in his way...

Alignment: calm and unpredictable.

superpowers: Intangibility (can phase in and out when wanting or needed to if a bullet hits him as soon as it hits it will phase through him) can go through locked doors, walls, people (can stop phase in someone) and can't hold anything but the phase bow/sword when hands are phased.

phase lock: can phase himself so nothing can hurt him. to phase lock he must be calm, to be upset or angry the phase lock would be unpredictable. (if used for long periods of time in phase lock he gets weaker by the hour)

weapons: phase bow is a 5' bow which can be used when in phase lock arrows fired by this bow can phase in the out (can fire through walls, armour and people)

phase sword is a 5' sword which can be used when in phase lock it can phase in and out (hits can phase through walls, armour and people)

weapons made by Arcadia

Biography: he was imprisoned at the age of 10 (by Arcadia for unknown reasons) tests on TS24 was long and painful. he tried to escape from Arcadia but all attempts failed his prison was a maze phasing all day and all night there was no exit not knowing to TS24 the door was only going to show it self after Arcadia's life signs are no more. his past before 10 are unknown, painfully hoping to find out his own questions like "who am I" "why was I important to him" "time for fun?"   

p.s. its for when Arcadia is killed :')
    2 people like this post: Aethelia, Ashton Mercer
    Fayt
    • Former Citizen
    Cinciri
  • Former Citizen
  • Power seems a little over powered to me, but meh I'm not the gm
    Cinciri
    • Former Citizen