Topic: League of Legends Discussion  (Read 578 times)

Wintermoot
  • The Life of the Tupperware Party!
  • Lord of Desire
  • Monarch
  • Wintreath Nation
        Wintermoot
Post #108392
September 19, 2017, 02:54:39 PM

Well see, but of course I'm most available during the weekend...who knows, though? :)

Inric Nordrim Kestar
His Most Royal Majesty, Wintermoot I of Wintreath
Monarch of the Frozen Realm of Wintreath

Beware he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
Eternal Count of the Frozen Night
  • Daylen Phoenix
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
          Daxev
    Post #108539
    September 21, 2017, 02:00:44 AM

I've got a quiet week inside this week until I'm in work on Friday & Saturday. I'll be out all Friday night (MtG prerelease yay!) but will be free all Saturday night and Sunday night.  :)
    "Steel yourself! Though the agony be great, my cleansing flames will burn away the darkness within, and reforge your very soul."

The Federation of Daxev - #1 in Wintreath for Highest Average Tax Rates, Highest Workforce Participation Rate, Nicest Citizens, Most Inclusive, Smartest Citizens, Most Cultured, Most Rebellious Youth, Most Pacifist, Highest Foreign Aid Spending, Largest Welfare Programs, Most Advanced Law Enforcement, Largest Governments, Most Compassionate Citizens, Most Influential, Most Extensive Public Healthcare, Most Advanced Public Transport, Most Advanced Public Education, Least Corrupt Governments, Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Healthiest Citizens.
  • Wintermoot
    • Lord of Desire
    • Monarch
    • Wintreath Nation
          Wintermoot
    Post #108719
    September 24, 2017, 06:09:45 PM

So regular time tonight? :P

Inric Nordrim Kestar

Beware he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
  • Daylen Phoenix
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
          Daxev
    Post #108749
    September 25, 2017, 01:24:44 AM

Yep, I'm ready to learn how to Void Walk at any point.  :)
    "Steel yourself! Though the agony be great, my cleansing flames will burn away the darkness within, and reforge your very soul."

The Federation of Daxev - #1 in Wintreath for Highest Average Tax Rates, Highest Workforce Participation Rate, Nicest Citizens, Most Inclusive, Smartest Citizens, Most Cultured, Most Rebellious Youth, Most Pacifist, Highest Foreign Aid Spending, Largest Welfare Programs, Most Advanced Law Enforcement, Largest Governments, Most Compassionate Citizens, Most Influential, Most Extensive Public Healthcare, Most Advanced Public Transport, Most Advanced Public Education, Least Corrupt Governments, Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Healthiest Citizens.
  • Wintermoot
    • Lord of Desire
    • Monarch
    • Wintreath Nation
          Wintermoot
    Post #108750
    September 25, 2017, 01:25:49 AM

I haven't forgotten about you! Just my Minecraft work is taking a bit longer than I expected. :P

Inric Nordrim Kestar

• Daylen Phoenix
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
          Daxev
    Post #108862
    September 27, 2017, 12:40:44 AM

So looking at this weeks free rotation, I see another champ I've been wanting to try out for years: AZIR!

Last weekend, I learned to Rift Walk. This weekend, I Shurima Shuffle (hopefully)!  :P

• Wintermoot
    • Lord of Desire
    • Monarch
    • Wintreath Nation
          Wintermoot
    Post #108863
    September 27, 2017, 12:42:06 AM

Nobody likes Azir. :P

Inric Nordrim Kestar

• Daylen Phoenix
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
          Daxev
    Post #108929
    September 28, 2017, 03:46:10 AM

How can anyone not like THE EMPEROR OF THE SANDS?!?!  :o

• taulover
    • thank mr skeltal
    • Riksrĺd
    • Familial House
          Valeria
    • Wintreath Nation
          Alcubierre
    Post #108933
    September 28, 2017, 04:40:22 AM

I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
    3 people like this post: Gerrick, Aethelia, Doc
    Résumé
    Wintreath:
    Citizen: 8 April 2015 - present
    From the Ashes RP Game Master: 29 November 2015 - present
    Skydande Vakt Marshal: 29 November 2015 - 28 February 2017
    Skrifa of the 13th Underhusen: 13 December 2015 - 8 February 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - present
    Ambassador to Lovely: 23 February 2016 - 17 August 2016
    Werewolf VII co-host: 11 May 2016 - 5 June 2016
    Skrifa of the 18th Underhusen: 8 October 2016 - 7 December 2016
    Ambassador to Balder: 1 December 2016 - present
    Skrifa of the 19th Underhusen: 7 December 2016 - 9 February 2017
    Ambassador to the INWU: 11 March 2017 - present
    Ambassador to the Versutian Federation: 18 August 2017 - present
    Thane of Integration: 29 September 2017 - present
    Speaker of the 24th Underhusen: 10 October 2017 - present

Aura Hyperia/New Hyperion:
    Plebeian: 16 April 2014 - 21 July 2014
    Patrician: 21 July 2014 - present
    Adeptus Mechanicus: 24 October 2014 - 16 November 2014
    Co-founder of New Hyperion: 29 October 2014 - present
    Lord of Propaganda: 16 November 2014 - present
    Mapmaker for Official Region RP: 27 November 2015 - present
    Other positions: Hyperian Guardsman, Hyperian Marine (Rank: Scout)
  • Wintermoot
    • Lord of Desire
    • Monarch
    • Wintreath Nation
          Wintermoot
    Post #108943
    September 28, 2017, 04:36:29 PM

Everywhere? :P

Inric Nordrim Kestar

• Daylen Phoenix
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
          Daxev
    Post #109063
    September 29, 2017, 03:40:44 PM

I can't remember the last time I encountered sand (living so far from the coast). The idea of being able to control it appeals to me though.  :P

• Wintermoot
    • Lord of Desire
    • Monarch
    • Wintreath Nation
          Wintermoot
    Post #109065
    September 29, 2017, 03:42:37 PM

Especially the sand that gets everywhere. :P

Inric Nordrim Kestar

• Aethelia
    • Ethereal Dream
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
          Aethelia
    Post #109066
    September 29, 2017, 03:48:15 PM

Another reason to not like beaches, why is sand so sticky instead of just falling off/out
    Very annoying
    I want to look up the physics reason for that later
    « Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 04:17:49 PM by Aethelia »
  • Daylen Phoenix
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
          Daxev
    Post #109273
    September 30, 2017, 08:44:44 PM

Actually yeah... that's a really good point. I want to know why too. Let us know when you find out.  :P

• Daylen Phoenix
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
          Daxev
    Post #110087
    October 10, 2017, 10:00:40 PM

Finally! Poppy is free this week! I have no solid plans this weekend so desperate to try her out on the Saturday and/or Sunday (or even Friday) if you're free any of those days..?  :D