Pages: [1]

June Donations Processed!

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Patreon has processed pledges for June, meaning I can close out the month! Last month we had $10 total pledged between two people, which amounted to $8.51 after fees related to transferring money around. Additionally, I received $47.50 through Paypal after fees, so for the month things came out to $56.01!

As always, thanks to everyone who donated or pledged last month. I never expect to make money from Wintreath, but it means a lot to me that people like and care about the work I put into it so much that they're willing to chip in real money...as someone who doesn't have much of it myself, I know how hard it can be to be able to do so. :)

The donate page/donator leaderboard has been updated to reflect the new donations. Thanks again! :)
    5 people like this post: Gerrick, Hydra, Arenado, Mathyland, pacsironeenk

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Patreon has processed pledges for August, meaning I can close out the month! Last month we had $10 total pledged between two people, which amounted to $8.51 after fees related to transferring money around.

As always, thanks to everyone who donated or pledged last month. It always means a lot to me to know that people like and care about the work I put in here that they're willing to donate real money to help me with my costs and sometimes even beyond that. As somebody who doesn't have much money myself, I know how hard that it can be to do so. :)

The donate page/donator leaderboard has been updated to reflect the new donations. Thanks again! :)

Also, I didn't have a chance to make this topic last month, but July donations ($8.51) were still processed and added to the donation board. Thanks again!
    1 person likes this post: Gerrick

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation