Pages: [1]

Patreon Announcement and Update!

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • In case you missed the announcement in the Technical forum, we launched a Patreon page this month! Patreon makes it easy to automatically support us on a monthly basis without having to remember every month. So far we have $13 pledged after Patreon's fees, which is nearly enough to reach our first goal!

If you have already pledged support, thank you very much...your support will help cover our costs, make Wintreath self-sustaining, and beyond that provide a small income that allows me to spend more time and work here. If you want to pledge support before the beginning of the month when Patreon makes the transactions, you still have time to do so! And if you don't feel comfortable making an automatic monthly transaction, you can always support us one-time through the PayPal link in the Donate Page. Supporters through Patreon will receive immediate access to the Patron-Only Feed, where I will post updates and content, and all supporters who are site members will receive recognition on the Donate Page (Patrons will be updated at the beginning of the month when Patreon conducts transactions).

Thank you for your support, whether it by providing financial support, helping to lead or help in some aspect of the site, or just being an active member of the community! :)
    1 person likes this post: taulover
    « Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 07:43:09 AM by Wintermoot »

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual