Cinciri
  • Former Citizen
  • Adate'lore of Yaim Rusur
  • Here it goes

Name(s)
    Birth Name: Hane Sumi
    Alias (Nickname): Quil
    Age & Gender
    He appears as though he is in his early teens, but is actually 21, and is male
    Appearance
    Humanoid Form:
    Personality
    Quil is usually a very quiet person, and while he does like being in a crowd, he prefers to be hidden, or at least only in the background. His passion is reading, and it was in a library in Japan where he received his powers, after a freak explosion that fused his DNA with ink molecules. He is very timid around people, especially women, though he can be friendly if you get on his good side. To get on his good side it is recommended to have a good knowledge of books. Quil himself is uncaring of the differences between good and bad, and his timidness can on off occasions cause him to switch to the winning side of a conflict, to avoid failure and the consequences. Quil also has a pet raven named Pen, ironically named before the incident, as Quil would use the birds molted feathers to write with.
    Alignment
    Chaotic Neutral: He is chaotic not because of personality, and is actually quite calm unless enraged, but because of his tendency to switch sides
    Backstory and Powers
    By all intents and purposes, Quil should be dead, however in a freak accident his DNA was altered in a way that caused his body to morph into an ink like substance. Thus the nickname Quil, as in an ink Quill pen. Noticeable features include Ink ability, large spiky black hair, one regular eye, one eye blacked out with one white pupil, and a cloak made of his ink-like body (feels like fabric as he can adjust the density of his body to a point, though this makes him vulnerable to pain from cuts and the like. Strengths: Near invulnerable to most physical attacks (this is because his body is a liquid unless he is attacking or other environmental effects have hardened his body, can move silently by gliding over floors rather than walking, use hardened ink tendrils as weapons, disguise (as a shadow, strange liquid in containers, poor silhouetted shapeshifting, or as articles of clothing), Can latch on to people and constrict like a snake, can translate any language and decipher most codes (Due to immense studying after incident)
    Weaknesses: In liquid form he can be trapped in containers, frozen, and cannot attack. As a humanoid he can also be frozen and thus smashed. True weakness is acid, as while he can reform after being smashed, he can be dissolved by acid. Shy by nature, he is typically nervous around women (inexperiance heh heh) and only gets truely powerful and into a fight when engraged. Fire Extinguishers can cause a temporary freezing effect on his body to cause him to be hurt with physical attacks
    « Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 12:18:42 AM by Cin'ciri »
    Cinciri
    • Munit oyacyir te verda be Wintreath!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • Here it goes

Name(s)
    Age & Gender
    Appearance
    Humanoid Form:
    Personality
    Quil is usually a very quiet person, and while he does like being in a crowd, he prefers to be hidden, or at least only in the background. His passion is reading, and it was in a library in Japan where he received his powers, after a freak explosion that fused his DNA with ink molecules. He is very timid around people, especially women, though he can be friendly if you get on his good side. To get on his good side it is recommended to have a good knowledge of books. Quil himself is uncaring of the differences between good and bad, and his timidness can on off occasions cause him to switch to the winning side of a conflict, to avoid failure and the consequences. Quil also has a pet raven named Pen, ironically named before the incident, as Quil would use the birds molted feathers to write with.
    Alignment
    Chaotic Neutral: He is chaotic not because of personality, and is actually quite calm unless enraged, but because of his tendency to switch sides
    Backstory and Powers
    By all intents and purposes, Quil should be dead, however in a freak accident his DNA was altered in a way that caused his body to morph into an ink like substance. Thus the nickname Quil, as in an ink Quill pen. Noticeable features include Ink ability, large spiky black hair, one regular eye, one eye blacked out with one white pupil, and a cloak made of his ink-like body (feels like fabric as he can adjust the density of his body to a point, though this makes him vulnerable to pain from cuts and the like. Strengths: Near invulnerable to most physical attacks (this is because his body is a liquid unless he is attacking or other environmental effects have hardened his body, can move silently by gliding over floors rather than walking, use hardened ink tendrils as weapons, disguise (as a shadow, strange liquid in containers, poor silhouetted shapeshifting, or as articles of clothing), Can latch on to people and constrict like a snake, can translate any language and decipher most codes (Due to immense studying after incident)

Where were the power weaknesses that you showed me in the PM?
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Cinciri
  • Former Citizen
  • Here it goes

Name(s)
    Age & Gender
    Appearance
    Humanoid Form:
    Personality
    Alignment
    Backstory and Powers

Where were the power weaknesses that you showed me in the PM?
    Fixed
    Cinciri
    • Munit oyacyir te verda be Wintreath!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • Here it goes

Name(s)
    Age & Gender
    Appearance
    Humanoid Form:
    Personality
    Alignment
    Backstory and Powers
    Weaknesses: In liquid form he can be trapped in containers, frozen, and cannot attack. As a humanoid he can also be frozen and thus smashed. True weakness is acid, as while he can reform after being smashed, he can be dissolved by acid. Shy by nature, he is typically nervous around women (inexperiance heh heh) and only gets truely powerful and into a fight when engraged. Fire Extinguishers can cause a temporary freezing effect on his body to cause him to be hurt with physical attacks
    I really don't like the "near invulnerable to most physical attacks" part, but since you're otherwise underpowered, I tentatively approve. Watch yourself.
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Lapoc
  • Former Citizen
  • Grand Claymaster
  • Updated my character sheet.
    Only the finest clay.
    Lapoc
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • So I want your guys' opinion on something. I'm wondering if my character should be in his young teens or older teens/twenties? He's a Latino chaotic evil pyrokinetic. My thinking is that if he were younger, he could more easily manipulate heroes who are uncomfortable with the idea of a kid being evil, eventually backstabbing and wiping them out. It could also be that The Player is his shadow, or alter-ego or guardian angel or something idk. If he were older, he would have a better social standing and be more experienced with using his powers. Thoughts?

Also I will respond as the bank robbers tomorrow.
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • Updated my character sheet.
    Approved and edited.
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Lapoc
  • Former Citizen
  • Grand Claymaster
  • So I want your guys' opinion on something. I'm wondering if my character should be in his young teens or older teens/twenties? He's a Latino chaotic evil pyrokinetic. My thinking is that if he were younger, he could more easily manipulate heroes who are uncomfortable with the idea of a kid being evil, eventually backstabbing and wiping them out. It could also be that The Player is his shadow, or alter-ego or guardian angel or something idk. If he were older, he would have a better social standing and be more experienced with using his powers. Thoughts?

Pretty sure people know that teenagers are the essence of evil and danger. If you want him to appear innocent, either make him very young and kind or older and nonchalant.

And I don't quite like the idea of an omnipotent being taking the role of a guardian. Was his purpose not to be a neutral moderator?
    Only the finest clay.
    Lapoc
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot

Pretty sure people know that teenagers are the essence of evil and danger. If you want him to appear innocent, either make him very young and kind or older and nonchalant.

And I don't quite like the idea of an omnipotent being taking the role of a guardian. Was his purpose not to be a neutral moderator?
    I'm talking like 13, 14 years old. Old enough to do damage, not enough to really be considered a threat.

That's not what I meant. Forget I said anything about The Player being involved.
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Lapoc
  • Former Citizen
  • Grand Claymaster
  • I'm talking like 13, 14 years old. Old enough to do damage, not enough to really be considered a threat.
    Dunno, early teens are very spontaneous. But hey, your character, so do as you wish.
    Only the finest clay.
    Lapoc
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • I'm talking like 13, 14 years old. Old enough to do damage, not enough to really be considered a threat.
    Dunno, early teens are very spontaneous. But hey, your character, so do as you wish.
    I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOOOOO
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Lapoc
  • Former Citizen
  • Grand Claymaster
  • I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOOOOO
    Alright... I'd like you to tell me WHERE'S FRANCIS?
    Only the finest clay.
    Lapoc
    Gerrick
  • Regional Stability Squad
    I'd say like 12 or so where he's just entering puberty. There could be some kind of parallels with his new testosterone (and other hormones) and his evilness/pyro powers. Plus kids seem more innocent prepubescent, so I think him being on the cusp of that would be more effective than early high school age.

Duke of Wintreath and Count of Janth
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock
    Curriculum Vitae
    Citizen: 15 November 2015 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: December 2015
    Recruitment Contest Winner: January 2016
    Secretary of the 14th Underhusen: 8 February 2016 - 8 April 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 24 February 2017
    Recruitment Contest Winner: April 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: April 2016
    Ambassador to Nesapo: 5 July 2016 - 13 March 2017
    Jarl of Culture: 30 November 2016 - 13 September 2019
    Wintreath's Finest: November 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: February 2017
    Count of Janth: 17 September 2017 - present
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock: 17 September 2017 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: September 2017
    Duke of Wintreath: 13 September 2019 - present
    Wintreath's Finest: September 2019
    Skrifa of the 37th Underhusen: 8 December 2019 - 8 February 2020
    Wintreath's Finest of the Year: 2019
    Commendation of Wintreath: 27 June 2020
    Citizens' Council Member: 14 September 2020 - 8 March 2021
    Skrifa of the 43rd Underhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021 🔥

Alder of the Riksraad: 7 June 2021 - 17 June 2021
    Jarl of Culture: 17 June 2021 - 14 November 2021
    Alder of the Riksraad: 14 November 2021 - 1 March 2022
    Regional Stability Squad: 27 February 2023 - present
    Gerrick
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Bisexual
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    taulover
  • Seeker of Knowledge
  • kids seem more innocent prepubescent
    Really?
    Résumé
    Wintreath:
    Citizen: 8 April 2015 - present
    From the Ashes RP Game Master: 29 November 2015 - 24 July 2018
    Skydande Vakt Marshal: 29 November 2015 - 28 February 2017
    Skrifa of the 13th Underhusen: 13 December 2015 - 8 February 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 6 March 2018
    Ambassador to Lovely: 23 February 2016 - 17 August 2016
    Werewolf VII co-host: 11 May 2016 - 5 June 2016
    Skrifa of the 18th Underhusen: 8 October 2016 - 7 December 2016
    Ambassador to Balder: 1 December 2016 - 1 March 2022
    Skrifa of the 19th Underhusen: 7 December 2016 - 9 February 2017
    Ambassador to the INWU: 11 March 2017 - 1 March 2022
    Ambassador to the Versutian Federation: 18 August 2017 - 22 March 2018
    Thane of Integration: 29 September 2017 - 7 March 2018
    Speaker of the 24th Underhusen: 10 October 2017 - 7 December 2017
    October 2017 Wintreath's Finest: 4 November 2017
    Speaker pro tempore of the 25th Underhusen: 9 December 2017 - 7 February 2018
    Wintreath's Finest of 2017: 6 January 2018
    Werewolf XIV host: 20 January 2018 - 23 February 2018
    February 2018 Wintreath's Finest: 5 March 2018
    Thane of Embassy Dispatches / Foreign Releases and Information / Foreign Dispatches: 7 March 2018 - 15 March 2020
    Speaker of the 28th Underhusen: 10 June 2018 - 7 August 2018
    Second Patriarch of the Noble House of Valeria: 10 October 2018 - present
    Arena Game 6 Host: 28 December 2018 - 9 March 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 29 January 2019 - 12 February 2019
    Speaker of the 32nd Underhusen: 12 February 2019 - 8 April 2019
    March 2019 Wintreath's Finest: 4 April 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 12 April 2019 - 23 October 2020
    Commendation of Wintreath: 24 September 2020
    Peer of the Overhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021
    Vice Chancellor of the Landsraad: 26 May 2021 - 15 September 2022
    Arena Game 8 Host: 10 June 2021 - 19 July 2021
    June 2021 Wintreath's Finest: 5 July 2021
    Regional Stability Squad: 28 February 2023 - present
    Minecraft Server Admin: 8 March 2023 - present

Aura Hyperia/New Hyperion:
    Plebeian: 16 April 2014 - 21 July 2014
    Patrician: 21 July 2014 - present
    Adeptus Mechanicus: 24 October 2014 - 16 November 2014
    Co-founder of New Hyperion: 29 October 2014 - present
    Lord of Propaganda: 16 November 2014 - present
    Mapmaker for Official Region RP: 27 November 2015 - present
    WACom Delegate: 11 November 2017 - present
    Other positions: Hyperian Guardsman, Hyperian Marine (Rank: Scout)
    taulover
    • Seeker of Knowledge
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Gerrick
  • kids seem more innocent prepubescent
    Really?
    What? Yes, of course. They're seen as untainted by the struggles of the "real world" or the problems teens have when blinded by hormones. Kids can be little brats but not evil. They don't have the self-awareness or deeper understanding of society for it and so are more innocent.

Duke of Wintreath and Count of Janth
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock
    Curriculum Vitae
    Citizen: 15 November 2015 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: December 2015
    Recruitment Contest Winner: January 2016
    Secretary of the 14th Underhusen: 8 February 2016 - 8 April 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 24 February 2017
    Recruitment Contest Winner: April 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: April 2016
    Ambassador to Nesapo: 5 July 2016 - 13 March 2017
    Jarl of Culture: 30 November 2016 - 13 September 2019