Pages: [1] 2 3

Super (Sign-ups & OOC)

Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • Super RP: OOC/Sign-ups

Intro
    For as long as man has been able to tell stories, we dreamed about ourselves. We told tales of people who could move the world with their hands and shake it with their feet, people who could fly in the air like they were gods, people who could control the forces of nature in mysterious ways, and even those who could control the minds of other men. Many names were given to these sorts of people: shamans, demigods, witches and wizards, and what have you. Today, perhaps inspired both by the Übermensch philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche and by the powerful and famous heroes of ancient Greece, we call these characters "superheroes". These characters are guardians of the right and destroyers of the wrong, balanced by their evil counterpart, the super-villain. Obviously, these characters are fictional, spawned by the overactive imaginations of humans and their complex and often absurd cultures.

But what if they weren't fiction? What if there was a strange world like ours where heroes and villains with fantastic powers walked the earth, waging the eternal war of good versus evil? This world is one that explores that possibility. Here, planet Earth is exactly the same as it is today, except for one crucial difference: the existence of superhumans, colloquially known as "Supers". In this world, many stories intertwine: a heroic organization with a violent past struggles for redemption, mind-reading humans ply the political system and the stock market, a mad scientist seeks the destruction of a city that wronged him, and more. Since the year 1900, for every one million people born on planet Earth, one is gifted with extraordinary superpowers. That means that there are seven thousand, two hundred and ninety nine people out there with capabilities that mere humans could only dream of. You are one of them.

So, what will it be? Will you use your powers to help others and to save the world? Will you use you abilities to exploit others for selfish gain? The choice is yours, because you are now a Super.

SIGN-UP

Name: (include superhero/villain aliases, if applicable)
    Age and Gender:
    Appearance: (a brief description or a picture will suffice)
    Personality: (what they love, what they hate, what makes them happy or sad, how they react to strangers, any instances of psychosis. Basically any thing that helps to get into your character's head, so to speak.)
    Alignment: (Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic, Good/Neutral/Evil)

Powers: Okay, so a few rules on powers. In the interest of having diverse, useful powers and a good story, I intend to be liberal on what I allow for a superpower. However, there are a few ground rules for what can and can not constitute as a superpower.

-The superpower can not render you immortal or unkillable. Certain powers render you unable to be removed from the RP without moderator intervention,  including unlimited teleportation (although limited teleportation with a warm-up and/or cool-down period may be acceptable), infinite regeneration (ie being able to regenerate after being completely destroyed corporeally), infinite innate resistance to weapons (ie not just being bulletproof but also artillery, missile, gas, and nuke proof). If you include teleportation, regeneration, or weapons resistance you MUST consult me and make the limits of those powers definite and clear.
    -The superpower can not remove the need to fight, or give an overly unfair advantage in all fights. Powers such as hyper-intelligence, prescience (future-seeing), and some forms of shape-shifting and invisibility grant an ability that can not be successfully fought against in many situations. Of course, I am willing to negotiate, but forms of these powers will be highly neutered no matter what.
    -Powers that include direct mind-control, the direct cancellation or absorption of enemy powers/abilities, and the ability to absorb and release energy at an unlimited level are NEVER PERMITTED. Period.

Welcome to Super! This is the place for all character creation and OOC discussion. If you have any questions or comments, this is the place.
    « Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 07:29:03 PM by Ashton Mercer »
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    BraveSirRobin
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • My Dear Jean-Luc!
  • Name(s)
    Superhero Name:  Snowman
    Age and Gender
    Appearance

(Like Putin, but 34)
    Personality
    Sir Robert is generally quite a closed person, preferring to work in his private laboratory in his company, the Aegis Corporation.  Early in his life, Sir Robert was a Canadian member of the British Foreign Intelligence Service (MI6) and it was in this position that he was given the distinction of Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire for classified actions resulting in his supernatural abilities and present position as President and CEO of an industrial and military research firm. 

As a person, Robert despises persons who are negligent, and fights for his views both as a superhero and as a wealthy industrialist.  He also founded the University of Vancouver with a philanthropic donation of approximately $20 billion.  He is extremely patriotic to his country, Canada, even though United States military contracts form the vast majority of Aegis income.  Recently the Aegis Corporation has expanded into banking, in order to rid it of what Sir Robert feels are disgusting thieves who are corrupting the political systems of the world. 
    Aegis Corporation

Aegis Corporation
    Overview
    The Aegis Corporation was founded in 1878 in what would become Abbotsford, Canada by Lord Charles Night (an ancestor of the current President and CEO, Sir Robin Night) as a mining supply and engineering company as a result of the gold rush on the Fraser River.  With the construction of the Trans-Canadian railway, Aegis became a larger company, and eventually acquired the entire Canadian Pacific Railway in 1931, during the great depression, as a result of company policies that restricted what Charles Night Jr saw as "unnatural and unethical" trading on the various stock markets around the world.  This action, as well as the operation of a large engineering corps, ultimately made Aegis the large defence contractor that it is today. 

On the eve of World War II, Aegis, under the leadership of Charles Night Jr, purchased various shipyards on both Coasts of Canada, and during World War II Aegis Heavy Industries produced nearly 3,500 small patrol vessels, antisubmarine warfare ships, and merchant vessels for Allied navies.  After the war ended, Aegis Engineers attached to Canadian Forces Europe sacked various German research labs and brought the research materials to Canada.  These papers proved instrumental in the acceleration of Aegis research, and by 1975 Aegis was a large international military contractor, with a near complete monopoly on Canadian defence contracts and a healthy percentage of United States military contracts.  Aegis remains at the forefront of military research today, employing nearly 150,000 scientists and engineers.
    Aegis Heavy Industries
    Operator of the largest shipyards in Canada, Aegis Heavy Industries owns or leases seven shipyards in Canada and employs 12,500.
    Aegis Advanced Research
    Based in the Night Complex in Vancouver, it employs approximately 50,000 researchers in Vancouver and 100,000 others spread across Canada and the United States. 
    Technologies Currently in Development
    Aegis Rail
    The largest railway company in Canada, Aegis Rail employs nearly 10,000 personnel and services every large city in Canada, as well as some in the northeast and northern midwest United States
    Aegis Financial
      Currently only a fledgling enterprise sustained by the other subsidiaries of the Aegis Corporation, Aegis Financial currently has 5,046 employees and approximately $250 billion in assets under management.
    Industry: Financial Services
    Founded: 1994 with Aegis acquisition of various Canadian financial conglomerates
    Headquarters: Night Complex, Vancouver, Canada
    Employees: 5056
    Capital Ratio: 14.4%
    Total Assets: $247.78 billion
    Alignment
    Neutral Neutral/Good
    Superpower
    Ice/snow projection
    Edit Log
    01.09.16= Altered Alignment to Neutral from Lawful.  Also changed name from "Glacier" to "Snowman."  Added Aegis Corporation details.  Still WIP though
    « Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 03:29:11 PM by BraveSirRobin »
    Sir Robin of Camelot

"Whilst the men of Caenia were scattered far and wide, pillaging and destroying, Romulus came upon them with an army, and after a brief encounter taught them that anger is futile without strength."  -Titus Livius, Ab Urbe Condita

(Ravenclaw is the best!)

Résumé/A History of Robin on NationStates
    Wintreath:
    Citizen: 4 June 2015 - present
    Member of the Hvitt Riddaral: 21 August 2015 - present
    Strifa of the 12th Underhusen: 8 October 2015 - 13 December 2015
    Speaker Pro Tem of the 13th Underhusen: 13 December 2015 - 8 February 2016
    Speaker Pro Tem of the 14th Underhusen: 8 February 2016 - 8 April 2016
    Speaker of the 16th Underhusen: 10 June 2016 - 11 August 2016
    Ambassador to Europeia: 5 December 2016 - present
    RP Guild Councillor: 23 February 2017 - present
    Ambassador to The North Pacific: 11 March 2017 - present
    Speaker of the 21st Underhusen: 10 April 2017 - 10 June 2017
    Delegate of Wintreath: 10 June 2017 - 15 March 2020
    Strifa of the 23rd Underhusen: 10 August 2017 - 10 November 2017
    Thane of Ambassadors: 10 October 2018 - 10 December 2018
    Commendation of Wintreath: Sept 24 2020

New Hyperion:
    Citizen: 27 November 2015 - present
    Patrician: 12 January 2016 - present
    Lord of Development: 5 February 2016 - present

(I stole this format from tau, but who am I not to copy a great system? :-) )

Ne Crustumini quidem atque Antemnates pro ardore iraque Caeninensium satis se impigre movent; ita per se ipsum nomen Caeninum in agrum Romanum impetum facit. Sed effuse vastantibus fit obvius cum exercitu Romulus levique certamine docet vanam sine viribus iram esse.
    BraveSirRobin
    • My Dear Jean-Luc!
    • We Meet Again, Mon Capitaine!!
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      The Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    BraveSirRobin
  • My Dear Jean-Luc!
  • Name(s)
    Superhero Name:  Glacier
    Age and Gender
    Appearance

(Like Putin, but 34)
    Personality
    Sir Robert is generally quite a closed person, preferring to work in his private laboratory in his company, the Aegis Corporation.  Early in his life, Sir Robert was a Canadian member of the British Foreign Intelligence Service (MI6) and it was in this position that he was given the distinction of Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire for classified actions resulting in his supernatural abilities and present position as President and CEO of an industrial and military research firm. 

As a person, Robert despises persons who are negligent, and fights for his views both as a superhero and as a wealthy industrialist.  He also founded the University of Vancouver with a philanthropic donation of approximately $20 billion.  He is extremely patriotic to his country, Canada, even though United States military contracts form the vast majority of Aegis income.  Recently the Aegis Corporation has expanded into banking, in order to rid it of what Sir Robert feels are disgusting thieves who are corrupting the political systems of the world. 
    Alignment
    Lawful/Neutral Good
    Superpower
    Ice/snow projection
    Is this sufficient?  I sort-of merged Frozone and money... it's weird but it's also Canadian so... :P
    Sir Robin of Camelot

"Whilst the men of Caenia were scattered far and wide, pillaging and destroying, Romulus came upon them with an army, and after a brief encounter taught them that anger is futile without strength."  -Titus Livius, Ab Urbe Condita

(Ravenclaw is the best!)

Wintreath:

New Hyperion:

Ne Crustumini quidem atque Antemnates pro ardore iraque Caeninensium satis se impigre movent; ita per se ipsum nomen Caeninum in agrum Romanum impetum facit. Sed effuse vastantibus fit obvius cum exercitu Romulus levique certamine docet vanam sine viribus iram esse.
    BraveSirRobin
    • My Dear Jean-Luc!
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • Name(s)
    Superhero Name:  Glacier
    Age and Gender
    Appearance

(Like Putin, but 34)
    Personality

Alignment
    Lawful/Neutral Good
    Superpower
    Ice/snow projection
    No because you put Putin as your character's appearance. I don't want any dirty Putinists around here.

Just kidding, of course it's approved. :P Just be careful: the combination of your superpowers and your wealth makes you a target.
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    BraveSirRobin
  • My Dear Jean-Luc!
  • No because you put Putin as your character's appearance. I don't want any dirty Putinists around here.

Just kidding, of course it's approved. :P Just be careful: the combination of your superpowers and your wealth makes you a target.
    I mean, I think Canada compensates for that... and nobody KNOWs that I'm both people... do they?  :P
    Sir Robin of Camelot

(Ravenclaw is the best!)

Wintreath:

New Hyperion:

BraveSirRobin
    • My Dear Jean-Luc!
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • No because you put Putin as your character's appearance. I don't want any dirty Putinists around here.

I mean, I think Canada compensates for that... and nobody KNOWs that I'm both people... do they?  :P
    Someone will find you out. Frankly it's amazing that nobody ever bothered tracking Batman back to the caves beneath Wayne mansion and then put two and two together.

Canada does compensate for that. However, the fact that you're in the arms industry and that you're just getting into the banking industry as well removes the advantage. :P
    1 person likes this post: BraveSirRobin
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • I'm debating what kind of character I should have myself. Should I go with my classic "vulnerable Superman" (flying, strength, morally inclined, but not bulletproof)? Should I go with a kid who can manipulate light into physical objects made of Hard Light? Should I do a fourth-wall breaking character who can manipulate time and space that I only use for moderator actions? Or should I only be in charge of NPCs?

What do you guys think?
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Gerrick
  • From taking part in multiple RPs here, I feel the DM (or whatever we're calling it) should really try to drive the story forward and keep activity going, otherwise it'll sort of sizzle out. So with that in mind:
    • I think the Superman-ish one could work if you try to make him be like this really famous Super that is the leader of some important Super organization or something like that (like Superman and the Justice League :P) so that good Supers would kinda have to listen to you as you have great influence. This would allow you to be in charge to an extent.
    • Where'd you get the idea for the light manipulation kid? He sounds interesting, but he doesn't sound like he could really drive the story forward -- unless you have him be like some prophecy or something. Or you could have two characters, and this could be one where you're just a normal Super like the rest of us.
    • Fourth-wall-breaking Super would definitely let you do moderator actions in-character and help push us forward that way.
    • I don't think you should only be in charge of NPCs as that won't be as fun for you. Maybe if you went down this path, you could do like a villain version of the Super leader where you could control your cronies/other villains as well.
    But that's just like my opinion, man. It's your RP, so do what you like. :)

Duke of Wintreath and Count of Janth
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock
    Curriculum Vitae
    Citizen: 15 November 2015 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: December 2015
    Recruitment Contest Winner: January 2016
    Secretary of the 14th Underhusen: 8 February 2016 - 8 April 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 24 February 2017
    Recruitment Contest Winner: April 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: April 2016
    Ambassador to Nesapo: 5 July 2016 - 13 March 2017
    Jarl of Culture: 30 November 2016 - 13 September 2019
    Wintreath's Finest: November 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: February 2017
    Count of Janth: 17 September 2017 - present
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock: 17 September 2017 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: September 2017
    Duke of Wintreath: 13 September 2019 - present
    Wintreath's Finest: September 2019
    Skrifa of the 37th Underhusen: 8 December 2019 - 8 February 2020
    Wintreath's Finest of the Year: 2019
    Commendation of Wintreath: 27 June 2020
    Citizens' Council Member: 14 September 2020 - 8 March 2021
    Skrifa of the 43rd Underhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021 🔥

Alder of the Riksraad: 7 June 2021 - 17 June 2021
    Jarl of Culture: 17 June 2021 - 14 November 2021
    Alder of the Riksraad: 14 November 2021 - 1 March 2022
    Regional Stability Squad: 27 February 2023 - present
    Gerrick
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Bisexual
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • From taking part in multiple RPs here, I feel the DM (or whatever we're calling it) should really try to drive the story forward and keep activity going, otherwise it'll sort of sizzle out. So with that in mind:
    • I think the Superman-ish one could work if you try to make him be like this really famous Super that is the leader of some important Super organization or something like that (like Superman and the Justice League :P) so that good Supers would kinda have to listen to you as you have great influence. This would allow you to be in charge to an extent.
    • Where'd you get the idea for the light manipulation kid? He sounds interesting, but he doesn't sound like he could really drive the story forward -- unless you have him be like some prophecy or something. Or you could have two characters, and this could be one where you're just a normal Super like the rest of us.
    • Fourth-wall-breaking Super would definitely let you do moderator actions in-character and help push us forward that way.
    • I don't think you should only be in charge of NPCs as that won't be as fun for you. Maybe if you went down this path, you could do like a villain version of the Super leader where you could control your cronies/other villains as well.
    But that's just like my opinion, man. It's your RP, so do what you like. :)
    -On one hand, I could see how that would be useful in spurring activity and driving along a plot. On the other hand, I don't really like being the leader IC, and I would also like to leave that role open for someone else if they were interested. I think I'll stick to "normal" supers.
    -Idk it's just something I thought about. My characters in these kinds of RPs are usually kids or teenagers because having a confused and otherwise normal superkid who is trying to balance his life with his powers is way more interesting than being someone like Superman.
    -Glad you approve. Definitely giving this guy a green light then.
    -I don't know if I would want the villains to be united. I certainly don't want the good guys to be united... But having competing organizations might help with plot. Time to go to the drawing board lol

You made some very good points. I'll probably do something with two characters: one super OP mysterious guy for mod action, and another just as a "regular" super. I'll wait until I have a few more apps until I make mine.
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • Okay, I'm taking an informal vote based on a post I made on the Interest thread. I can't decide where I would rather have the RP set, so I'm making you guys decide. Here are your options:

-Pacific coast (Alaska to Baja California/Western Mexico)
    -East coast (Canada to Florida/the Caribbean).
    -Other (describe your idea, and I might add it to the vote)
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    BraveSirRobin
  • My Dear Jean-Luc!
  • I'll be voting Pacific Coast.  Because Vancouver.
    Sir Robin of Camelot

(Ravenclaw is the best!)

Wintreath:

New Hyperion:

BraveSirRobin
    • My Dear Jean-Luc!
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    Gerrick
  • Yeah, I like Pacific Coast more. Large cities include (depending on how far in Mexico you want to go) Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, Tijuana/San Diego, LA, San Francisco Bay Area, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Anchorage. That is a really large area, though.

Duke of Wintreath and Count of Janth
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock
    Curriculum Vitae
    Citizen: 15 November 2015 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: December 2015
    Recruitment Contest Winner: January 2016
    Secretary of the 14th Underhusen: 8 February 2016 - 8 April 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 24 February 2017
    Recruitment Contest Winner: April 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: April 2016
    Ambassador to Nesapo: 5 July 2016 - 13 March 2017
    Jarl of Culture: 30 November 2016 - 13 September 2019
    Wintreath's Finest: November 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: February 2017
    Count of Janth: 17 September 2017 - present
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock: 17 September 2017 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: September 2017
    Duke of Wintreath: 13 September 2019 - present
    Wintreath's Finest: September 2019
    Skrifa of the 37th Underhusen: 8 December 2019 - 8 February 2020
    Wintreath's Finest of the Year: 2019
    Commendation of Wintreath: 27 June 2020
    Citizens' Council Member: 14 September 2020 - 8 March 2021
    Skrifa of the 43rd Underhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021 🔥

Alder of the Riksraad: 7 June 2021 - 17 June 2021
    Jarl of Culture: 17 June 2021 - 14 November 2021
    Alder of the Riksraad: 14 November 2021 - 1 March 2022
    Regional Stability Squad: 27 February 2023 - present
    Gerrick
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Bisexual
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    hollawarp
  • Former Citizen
  • salty rule-breaking shenaniganizer
  • Are we allowed more than one power, and are forbidden magics allowed?
    hollawarp
    • salty rule-breaking shenaniganizer
    • I'm not saying you should meme, but you should meme
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kazier
      Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • Are we allowed more than one power, and are forbidden magics allowed?
    Maybe. It really depends on the situation. For example, one of my characters was going to have flying and super-strength. Those can each be their own superpower, but they wouldn't be out of place together, so I would allow it. But if you wanted to have something like animal mind control and pyrokenisis together, I would have to make you pick one or the other because those powers are two radically different ball games. What did you have in mind?

As long as said "forbidden magics" don't break the above-mentioned rules, I don't see why not. What exactly did you mean by that, out of curiosity?
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    taulover
  • Seeker of Knowledge
  • I vote for North American West Coast. Largely because I know the West Coast better, having been born/raised here and having travelled around more in the area.
    Résumé
    Wintreath:
    Citizen: 8 April 2015 - present
    From the Ashes RP Game Master: 29 November 2015 - 24 July 2018
    Skydande Vakt Marshal: 29 November 2015 - 28 February 2017
    Skrifa of the 13th Underhusen: 13 December 2015 - 8 February 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 6 March 2018
    Ambassador to Lovely: 23 February 2016 - 17 August 2016
    Werewolf VII co-host: 11 May 2016 - 5 June 2016
    Skrifa of the 18th Underhusen: 8 October 2016 - 7 December 2016
    Ambassador to Balder: 1 December 2016 - 1 March 2022
    Skrifa of the 19th Underhusen: 7 December 2016 - 9 February 2017
    Ambassador to the INWU: 11 March 2017 - 1 March 2022
    Ambassador to the Versutian Federation: 18 August 2017 - 22 March 2018
    Thane of Integration: 29 September 2017 - 7 March 2018
    Speaker of the 24th Underhusen: 10 October 2017 - 7 December 2017
    October 2017 Wintreath's Finest: 4 November 2017
    Speaker pro tempore of the 25th Underhusen: 9 December 2017 - 7 February 2018
    Wintreath's Finest of 2017: 6 January 2018
    Werewolf XIV host: 20 January 2018 - 23 February 2018
    February 2018 Wintreath's Finest: 5 March 2018
    Thane of Embassy Dispatches / Foreign Releases and Information / Foreign Dispatches: 7 March 2018 - 15 March 2020
    Speaker of the 28th Underhusen: 10 June 2018 - 7 August 2018
    Second Patriarch of the Noble House of Valeria: 10 October 2018 - present
    Arena Game 6 Host: 28 December 2018 - 9 March 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 29 January 2019 - 12 February 2019
    Speaker of the 32nd Underhusen: 12 February 2019 - 8 April 2019
    March 2019 Wintreath's Finest: 4 April 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 12 April 2019 - 23 October 2020
    Commendation of Wintreath: 24 September 2020
    Peer of the Overhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021
    Vice Chancellor of the Landsraad: 26 May 2021 - 15 September 2022
    Arena Game 8 Host: 10 June 2021 - 19 July 2021
    June 2021 Wintreath's Finest: 5 July 2021
    Regional Stability Squad: 28 February 2023 - present
    Minecraft Server Admin: 8 March 2023 - present

Aura Hyperia/New Hyperion:
    Plebeian: 16 April 2014 - 21 July 2014
    Patrician: 21 July 2014 - present
    Adeptus Mechanicus: 24 October 2014 - 16 November 2014
    Co-founder of New Hyperion: 29 October 2014 - present
    Lord of Propaganda: 16 November 2014 - present
    Mapmaker for Official Region RP: 27 November 2015 - present
    WACom Delegate: 11 November 2017 - present
    Other positions: Hyperian Guardsman, Hyperian Marine (Rank: Scout)
    taulover
    • Seeker of Knowledge
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1] 2 3