Pages: [1]

Regarding Ponyera/Emily

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • The user behind nation Ponyera has been banned from the region.

Upon entering our IRC channel for the first time, they immediately displayed suspicious out-of-character behaviour, specifically attempting to engage people in cybersex and discussing explicit details, in a way that called into question whether their identity was a fake. This was confirmed with they brought their 'girlfriend' into the chat, who happened to have the same IP address as they did, in spite of supposedly being in different places. Between this and a review of the sites they submitted and their nation, it was determined that their identity was fake in a manner which could pose a threat to the Wintrean community, and they were banned from the region.

As a note, this person was banned due to their blatantly fake identiy and manner in which it could have harmed the community. Sexually explicit content is not necessarily actionable, so long as NSFW links are identified and masked as such as specified in the region rules. I think that as a community it's important that we remain as open and personable as possible, but at the same time we must be vigilant to those that would abuse our warm and open nature.

Credit to Chanku for also picking up on the issues related to this person, and doing the nation review mentioned above. :)
    5 people like this post: taulover, Chanku, BraveSirRobin, Michi, Arenado

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • As an aside, this nation was deleted by NationStates moderation.

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]