Pages: [1]

Wraith Woods

Owen123
  • Former Citizen
  • King Owein Hod
  • The legend of Wraith Woods goes like this. One day a poor village peasant wandered drunk in the woods and came across an old rustic hut that looked barren and abandoned. so the drunkard hobbled into the old hut but what he came across was so hellish and disturbing that ran back home and locked all his doors and windows and cried himself to sleep that night.But in the morning when his brother came to check on him he had hung himself from the wooden supports of his homestead. It is said the things he saw In there made him self go mad and forced him to take his own life.

Owen123
    • King Owein Hod
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Owen123
  • Former Citizen
  • King Owein Hod
  • Sioldir came across a village near the woods that he intended on adventuring about in. He asked about the legend of the woods just on  the outskirts of the village but once told of  the legend he decided not to go in alone and tried to find a suitable partner. But the he remembered of his old friend Indosyl who last he heard of was around the old village looking for trinkets of the war that took place fifty years before. So Sioldir decided to go find him.

Owen123
    • King Owein Hod
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    pacsironeenk
  • Former Citizen
  • "AAAAAUUUUUUGH!" Screamed Indosyl violently.
    He was slamming his experienced fists against an old treasure chest viciously.
    "Open, you piece of sh*t!"
    He noticed Sioldir and his worried expression beside him.
    "Erm... hello."
    There was an awkward yet momentary silence.
    1 person likes this post: Owen123
    pacsironeenk
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Owen123
  • Former Citizen
  • King Owein Hod
  • Sioldir says to Indosyl ''Um hello its me Sioldir from Misty Pearl Caverns? do you remember me I know your older so you probably cant hear me'' Sioldir laughs to him self quietly ''so I need you to follow me please and adventure into the creepy probably haunted and insane rustic horrible terrifying hut that made another man go crazy and kill himself so what do you say my old chum''.

Owen123
    • King Owein Hod
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    pacsironeenk
  • Former Citizen
  • "...", ellipsised Indosyl.
    pacsironeenk
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Owen123
  • Former Citizen
  • King Owein Hod
  • ''GREAT LETS GO TOMMROW MORNING AS SOON AS THE SUN RISES''!!

Owen123
    • King Owein Hod
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    pacsironeenk
  • Former Citizen
  • Indosyl stared at Sioldir with a face that said, 'What the hell is this madman raving about', and remarked, "Erm... yes... of course. I say, are you - how shall I put this - right in the f*cking head?" Indosyl looked at Sioldir's serious expression and said, "Hmph. Whatever you say you crazed cameta." (A type of creature well known for insanity).

"Tomorrow...". And with that, Indosyl strapped a steampunk-style rocket pack onto his horse and blasted off above the forest.

Indosyl shouted," MEET ME AT THE NEWT'S TAIL INN AT SIX IF YOU CAN!", and disappeared.
    pacsironeenk
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Owen123
  • Former Citizen
  • King Owein Hod
  •                                                The Next Morning

Sioldir is waiting for Indosyl at the inn while he was waiting he bought a nice fresh cup of Frogs Breath Mead. he waited and waited until he heard a loud bang and a horse  cry. Sioldir now knew Indosyl had arrived. he looked at a door anticipating that he would traverse through the door but all he saw was a man with maybe a few broken bones crawl through the door.

Sioldir laughed at the man who looked like he was about to cry.'HaHa what happened to you old FRIEND!!!''.
    1 person likes this post: pacsironeenk
    « Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 09:05:41 PM by Owen123 »

Owen123
    • King Owein Hod
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    pacsironeenk
  • Former Citizen
  • Indosyl was sat atop his shaken horse which was lodged between the branches of a small elm tree.

He calmly slid off of the horse, leaving it to fall onto a conveniently placed pile of hay, and landed on his feet.

"Okay. Let us go."
    1 person likes this post: Owen123
    pacsironeenk
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Owen123
  • Former Citizen
  • King Owein Hod
  • The two adventures set of into the woods that were very suspicious looking because as soon as you stepped foot In the woods it started raining and became really foggy and cold'' come lets go into the cabin the barkeep told me about but keep your sword arm ready because it seems from what I have heard that it Is hell like in there.''

So they carried on walking to the cabin which they found about an hour later. they entered but to be welcomed by a dead body hanging from the ceiling.

Owen123
    • King Owein Hod
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    pacsironeenk
  • Former Citizen
  • Indosyl pulled down the body and stated,"Get out of my way. You were blocking my view of those dead babies.", and with that, lit his flail and fell down a pit in the floor without even making an 'eep' sound.
    pacsironeenk
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    pacsironeenk
  • Former Citizen
  • I am a grapefruit.
    « Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 05:34:25 PM by Nutjob7 »
    pacsironeenk
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Owen123
  • Former Citizen
  • King Owein Hod
  • The adventures headed on past the vast array of dead body's and then Sioldir said'' COME oN WE need To Go NoW Lets HEad ON aND seeee whats going on. Sioldirs eye twitched.[By the way he is going a bit creepy and mental because of his lycanthropy he will return to his normal state soon.]

Owen123
    • King Owein Hod
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]