• Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • SO! League of Legends was the only MOBA that had enough votes to potentially form a team around, so I sent a telegram to everyone that voted that wasn't here on the boards, asking what region and positions they played. Based on that, we'll see if we have enough people to form a team in a particular region (or regions!).

I think here on the forums @NyghtOwl and @DaylenPhoenix had expressed an interest in league, so I'd appreciate it if you (and anyone else wanting to join in!) would let me know as well. :)

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • SO! League of Legends was the only MOBA that had enough votes to potentially form a team around, so I sent a telegram to everyone that voted that wasn't here on the boards, asking what region and positions they played. Based on that, we'll see if we have enough people to form a team in a particular region (or regions!).

I think here on the forums @NyghtOwl and @DaylenPhoenix had expressed an interest in league, so I'd appreciate it if you (and anyone else wanting to join in!) would let me know as well. :)
    @Daylen Pheonix, even. :P

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot

• I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    NyghtOwl
  • Former Citizen
  • Nocturnus Cantankorous
  • It was on the NS region page.

Oooohhhhhh....I kinda forgot that existed. I'm not on NS much these days.
    NyghtOwl
    • Nocturnus Cantankorous
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    NyghtOwl
  • Former Citizen
  • Nocturnus Cantankorous

@Daylen Pheonix, even. :P

Def up for some league. Even though they just mutilated Galio.
    NyghtOwl
    • Nocturnus Cantankorous
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Def up for some league. Even though they just mutilated Galio.
    Region and position?

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    NyghtOwl
  • Former Citizen
  • Nocturnus Cantankorous
  • Def up for some league. Even though they just mutilated Galio.
    Region and position?

NA and verse of course. ; )
    NyghtOwl
    • Nocturnus Cantankorous
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Daylen Phoenix
  • Former Citizen
  • @Wintermoot - UK and total bottom here.

Oh wait, were you talking about League?! Oooh.

In that case, I'm EUW and kind of vers. Most of my fave champs are either Support or Mid so I'd ideally prefer one of those two positions. I do have over half dozen champs each that can be played in the Top or ADC roles though so I can fill in as either of those two if needed. Jungle is the one position I refuse to play as I'm a compulsive lane pusher and can't stand being in the jungle (despite liking a handful of jungling champs).

@NyghtOwl - Yes, as I presumed, we're in different regions which means we can't play together (the differing regions being the main reason I've never been enthused about an idea like this ever going ahead). I've spent literally hundreds of pounds (no joke) over the last four years on skins and stuff for the game so, quite frankly, over my cold rotting carcass will I be starting over on a new server!!! Lol.

Having said all of that... IF (and that's a MASSIVE 'IF') an almost full team is set up on another server and just needs one to complete it... I'll consider (emphasis on this word, lol) paying money to transfer my acount to another region. I don't know how much it costs (it's probably not cheap) but whatever it is, it shouldn't be all that big to me when you consider the amount of money I've already spent on it. Lol.

Oh and as a Galio player (always loved him), I have to say I really like what I've seen of the rework! He's now the proper 'colossus' he should be.  :)
    "Steel yourself! Though the agony be great, my cleansing flames will burn away the darkness within, and reforge your very soul."

The Federation of Daxev - #1 in Wintreath for Highest Average Tax Rates, Highest Workforce Participation Rate, Nicest Citizens, Most Inclusive, Smartest Citizens, Most Cultured, Most Rebellious Youth, Most Pacifist, Highest Foreign Aid Spending, Largest Welfare Programs, Most Advanced Law Enforcement, Largest Governments, Most Compassionate Citizens, Most Influential, Most Extensive Public Healthcare, Most Advanced Public Transport, Most Advanced Public Education, Least Corrupt Governments, Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Healthiest Citizens.
    Daylen Phoenix
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    NyghtOwl
  • Former Citizen
  • Nocturnus Cantankorous
  • @Wintermoot - UK and total bottom here.

Oh wait, were you talking about League?! Oooh.

In that case, I'm EUW and kind of vers. Most of my fave champs are either Support or Mid so I'd ideally prefer one of those two positions. I do have over half dozen champs each that can be played in the Top or ADC roles though so I can fill in as either of those two if needed. Jungle is the one position I refuse to play as I'm a compulsive lane pusher and can't stand being in the jungle (despite liking a handful of jungling champs).

@NyghtOwl - Yes, as I presumed, we're in different regions which means we can't play together (the differing regions being the main reason I've never been enthused about an idea like this ever going ahead). I've spent literally hundreds of pounds (no joke) over the last four years on skins and stuff for the game so, quite frankly, over my cold rotting carcass will I be starting over on a new server!!! Lol.

Having said all of that... IF (and that's a MASSIVE 'IF') an almost full team is set up on another server and just needs one to complete it... I'll consider (emphasis on this word, lol) paying money to transfer my acount to another region. I don't know how much it costs (it's probably not cheap) but whatever it is, it shouldn't be all that big to me when you consider the amount of money I've already spent on it. Lol.

Oh and as a Galio player (always loved him), I have to say I really like what I've seen of the rework! He's now the proper 'colossus' he should be.  :)

Ooooohhhh.....a bottom? I like. I can play most roles adequately. Though I prefer mid lane over any others. And I feel ya. I've poured waaaaaaaaaaaay to much money into my league account to start from scratch. It's painful just to think about it.
    NyghtOwl
    • Nocturnus Cantankorous
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Hehe xD

I have League accounts on both NA and EUW, but to be honest it's been years since I've played on either account and I never actually bought anything for either, so I can do either region. At the time I played mid (rather noobly, probably), but I imagine from watching games that I'd be fine with any position except jungle (but I'll probably still play any position rather noobly!). :P

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    NyghtOwl
  • Former Citizen
  • Nocturnus Cantankorous
  • I haven't jungle in so long. It was just never a position I liked. I was always either support or mid. I remember my ex and I used to go duo support Janna and Sina and just wreck face bot lane.
    NyghtOwl
    • Nocturnus Cantankorous
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • In any case, out of five people I sent telegrams to, I only heard back from two, and they were both people who apparently didn't read the poll question and couldn't actually play. We'll see where things go though.

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    NyghtOwl
  • Former Citizen
  • Nocturnus Cantankorous
  • Okie dokie. Well, if you'd like to add me on league my summoner name is SpringPawsong. Or it might just be springpaw. Can't remember.
    NyghtOwl
    • Nocturnus Cantankorous
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • I don't even know what region to pick...NA and you, or EUW and Daylen? ;-;