Poll

Later on, should Sioldir and Indosyl leave the Caverns to get supplies to make their way to the Inner Sanctum easier?

Yes, for a day.
2 (28.6%)
No, because they'd lose their way!
0 (0%)
Yes, but for longer than a day, so they have more time to prepare.
2 (28.6%)
Wait, WHY would they leave? This entire thing is based around the caverns!
2 (28.6%)
Just get on with the role-play!
0 (0%)
I don't know why i'm here...
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: May 13, 2016, 03:32:59 PM

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Misty Pearl Caverns

Owen123
  • Former Citizen
  • King Owein Hod
  • Sioldir takes the snatches the bread from the strange man and says'' share the bread I'm hungry Sioldir breaks the bread in half and he see's there is at least twenty maggots nestled inside the stale old bread so Sioldir throws the stale bread at the old man it thumps him on the head Sioldir says to inydosil ''i have it i know how to crack the code we just need to hit it 5 times with a sword and it says here it shall open''.
    1 person likes this post: pacsironeenk

Owen123
    • King Owein Hod
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Sir Jammy Bob II
  • Former Citizen
  • Sir Jammy Bob II
  • "I have got an idea" said Sir Jammy Bob II with a mouth full of bread "Next time bring some better bread you ret*rd!"
    After eating the bread Sir Jammy Bob II says "I'm still hungry", and starts munching on a rock he found.
    Suddenly he hears a loud noise and starts panicking so he runs back through the hole screaming "I'm not going to die!"
    It turns out the noise was just a rock falling.
    « Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 03:44:33 PM by Sir Jammy Bob II »
    Sir Jammy Bob II
    pacsironeenk
  • Former Citizen
  • Indosyl had on his face the most confused expression he had in his life.
    He shook his head and blinked before remarking, "Okay, that was weird..."
    "Now give me your damn sword, before I pull it from your waist and stab you with it!"
    Indosyl then began swinging his flail again.

1 person likes this post: Owen123
    « Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 06:37:52 PM by Nutjob7 »
    pacsironeenk
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Owen123
  • Former Citizen
  • King Owein Hod
  • Sioldir says'' to inydosil no your not touching my blade i will do any way i seem to be the most intellectual out of us'' Sioldir resumes to unlock the door. He does it right and the door opens slowly but in-between the smoke and the dust he hears a loud roar. ''oh it seems we have a hybrid on our hands.

Owen123
    • King Owein Hod
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    pacsironeenk
  • Former Citizen
  • "Another!? Ahem... apologies for the death threat, I just... I-" Indosyl attempted to explain, but was cut off by the hybrid trying to tear the skin from his face. "Auugh!" Screamed Indosyl as his arm skin was shredded. He lit the hybrid on fire with his flail (Now running out of gasoline) and it screamed in agony as its fur burnt away. Indosyl turned to Sioldir, as if it was his turn to battle with the disgusting creature.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 11:54:44 PM by Nutjob7 »
    pacsironeenk
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Owen123
  • Former Citizen
  • King Owein Hod
  • Sioldir turned to the hybrid and pulled out his blade that looked more shiny than ever and he sliced him right in half. But before they set of through the door Sioldir pulled out one of the hybrids teeth inydoril looked at Sioldir with a confused expression on his face Sioldir turned to him and stated ''its for alchemical purposes'.'

Owen123
    • King Owein Hod
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    pacsironeenk
  • Former Citizen
  • Indosyl walked through the door and told Sioldir to follow. "You know..." ,declared Indosyl loudly, as the two adventurers walked through a moss-covered corridor ,"You seem like alright... and to me, not many people do! So... I shall tell you my story...
    jk lol ahahhahahh" Indosyl's eyes widened slightly.
    « Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 08:44:46 PM by Noris Kneecap »
    pacsironeenk
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Owen123
  • Former Citizen
  • King Owein Hod
  • They awoke to the sound of Trema The Earth Lord [Backstory on Trema. Trema tunnels through misty pearl caverns using his sharp claws and jagged teeth to defeat enemies.his muscular body is covered in thick black armour tough enough to withstand the strongest of sword slashes.] Sioldir shouted loudly with a bit of fear in his eyes. ''Inydosil WAKE UP NOW!!.

Inydosil awoke, And grabbed his flail. And they both prepare to fight the terrible beast.

Owen123
    • King Owein Hod
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    pacsironeenk
  • Former Citizen
  • Indosyl lit his flail and spoke to Trema.
    "What do you want with us?"
    Trema replied," YoU aRE TreSspaSSINg mY pROPERty anD TryING TO stEAl My arteFACT!"
    Trema's voice was croaky and she sounded like he had asthma and bronchitis all at the same time.

Indosyl replied to him,"The artefact is not yours! The Grey Horse Courier said it was there for the taking."

"iT liES! LIES!", cried Trema

Indosyl looked over at Sioldir, unsure of who to believe, or what to do.
    « Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 06:14:40 PM by Nutjob7 »
    pacsironeenk
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Owen123
  • Former Citizen
  • King Owein Hod
  • Sioldir said to Trema'' you do not have to do this, kill us we can just go by you with out hurting you let us leave and we shall take your artefact and leave with no harm done'' Sioldir stared into Trema's  eyes something like magic or a power came over her and she became passive and let the adventures by.

Owen123
    • King Owein Hod
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    pacsironeenk
  • Former Citizen
  • Indosyl told Sioldir that they were ever nearing the co-ordinates of X:793 Y:310, and he pushed a black-painted ivory button, which turned the watch into a projector, and it projected an image of the Inner Sanctum on the cavern wall. "This", remarked Indosyl,"Is where we need to be!"

pacsironeenk
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Owen123
  • Former Citizen
  • King Owein Hod
  • Sioldir says to his accomplice ''we must head on now then we have had enough rest and food'' Sioldir looks at Inydosil and looks back.

Sioldir says to Inydosil '' hopefully we do not run in to any more spawn of hell or whatever they are.

Sioldir remembers that he had a book of drawings on the misty pearls so he checked to see which part of misty pearl caverns they are in.

Owen123
    • King Owein Hod
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    pacsironeenk
  • Former Citizen
  • Indosyl moved some stones which blocked the entrance to a thin cavity. Assorted insects poured out, along with some bats. Indosyl said to Sioldir,"Ladies first!", and Gestured to Sioldir.
    « Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 03:22:45 PM by Nutjob7 »
    pacsironeenk
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Owen123
  • Former Citizen
  • King Owein Hod
  • i
    « Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 10:08:37 PM by Owen123 »

Owen123
    • King Owein Hod
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Owen123
  • Former Citizen
  • King Owein Hod
  • Sioldir says  to Inydosil ''I'm no lady sir I anything you are the more lady like with your thin twiggy arms and small stature''. Sioldir says sarcastically. he then began to walked through the door and he saw a massive brass door that looked like It needed some sort of ceremonial weapons to open the door Sioldir says to Inydosil.'' look I think we need to get some sort of ceremonial weapon they are hopefuly around here some were''.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 04:53:23 PM by Owen123 »

Owen123
    • King Owein Hod
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4