Pages: [1] 2

Who is the person behind the screen?

Michi
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
  • I think it'd be a great idea to get to know the person behind the screen a bit better, provided you feel comfortable sharing such information about yourself.

Here's some info about the person behind my screen:

My name is Max/Maxwell.  I live in Washington (state or D.C? You decide!).  For privacy reasons, I won't say what area/city.  On weekends, I work karaoke at a local bar.  I was very grateful because I had gotten the job purely by luck.  I had walked into the bar, never having gone in it before but hearing all about it, to sing some karaoke.  By the end, the DJ asked me what I did for a living, so I told him.  He asked me if I was interested in hosting karaoke, which was met with an enthusiastic yes.

He gave me his card, I called him the next day, and it was set; he trained me on the system, and now I work the weekends hosting.

Main career wise, I'm still looking.  I worked at Goodwill, but was let go because I wasn't fast enough.  Production standards there dictate that 50 items must be priced an hour.  This doesn't include cleaning items, bad items we get, testing items (for electronics), cleaning our bins if they're full of junk, or things like that.  Those all count against our numbers, so it becomes more and more impossible to achieve that 50.

It was satisfying to hear, however, that after I was let go that they had to have 2 people for my position.

Interest wise, I enjoy quite a bit of things.  I enjoy skiing, snowboarding, skating (ice and roller), biking, hiking, swimming, jump rope, pogo stick (a favorite that I haven't done in a while), video games, singing, dancing, and so on.  I have an open list because I like to try almost anything at least once in my life.

Hobby wise, I write stories, specifically fantasy fiction.  The biggest problem for me is that I tend to lack the motivation, which I think is because I lack the self-confidence in my own writing abilities.  What may sound good one day sounds horrible the next, and I find myself becoming a notorious self-editor.  I've taken part in NaNoWriMo, which stands for National Novel Writing Month.  Participants are tasked with writing a large story/short story (which the goal is 50,000 words according to the site) by the end of November.  I've never finished, though I did make a personal goal one year of 10,000 words (13 chapters) before I hit writer's block, and then eventually hit self-editor mode.

I also enjoy theatre, and even went to school for it.

So tell us, Wintreath, about the person behind your computer screen.  :)
    6 people like this post: Gerrick, Arenado, DekuNut, Caddy, Ezkiolandgamer, Qymaen
    « Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 07:41:49 PM by Pengu »
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy

• I'm the bald one.

Hi, my name is Benson. I usually go by Garrett Caldwell on the internet and stuff when I dont want to tell people my real name. I live in Singapore, Singapore. I'm currently a Trainee Special Constable in the Singapore Police Force for National Service. I'm definitely thinking of signing on and making it my career.

I like collecting pocket watches, I like video games like Empire: Total War, Crusader Kings 2, LA Noire, the list is really endless. The first video game I ever played was Halo:CE and it remains one of my personal favorites though I suppose nostalgia clouds my judgement. I have a mild interest in astronomy, I have a youtube channel that I cant really update anymore (a damn shame, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjcV4-x13w4pfvJgtjVdByA), I like aviation, specifically commercial airliners, and aviation disasters. I like politics and am politically liberal though I do have some centrist views. I like movies (my favorite remains Blade Runner) like Fargo, LA Confidential, The Mist, The Green Mile, Star Wars and so on. I love dark humor and comedy in general and I like many other things that I am totally forgetting about (I have a terrible memory).

I have dyslexia and would like to find the guy who came up with that word and seriously cause grievous harm. Other than that I'm apparently in the peak of physical health (though not fitness). Mentally though I will be the first to admit I'm a mess. I have tried to kill myself on 2 separate occasions and almost succeeded once. The first time I took a bunch of pils and only survived because I passed out and vomited the pills out. The second time was more recent, when I was in shooting class and no one was looking I put a loaded revolver to my head and cocked the hammer back. I don't know why I didn't pull the trigger. I still think about ending it all sometimes.

Personally I'm sarcastic and am often described as a very happy person. I really dont know why. My old psychiatrist said I masked my depression with outward euphoria. I'm Bisexual which caused me quite a lot of.... anxiety when I was younger. I'm still a bit... I dont know how to describe it, ashamed? I'm Catholic (the irony of my sexuality and my religion has not escaped my notice nor has it not brought me much unhappiness). I'm a very paranoid and socially awkward person. I have quite a downer on myself. I'm an INFP.

So thats pretty much me.
    4 people like this post: Gerrick, DekuNut, Ezkiolandgamer, Michi
    I Hope You Have A Nice Day :]
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    DekuNut
  • Former Citizen
  • The Iceman cometh
  • Hey guys! I'm Chase (if you want to call me that instead of some variation of my username you can). I'm a 19-year-old college freshman from Oregon. Grew up in a small town with a couple of really close friends, but overall remained well-liked by just about everyone. Somehow. I'm not sure. I tend to be kinda loud, say a lot of corny jokes, say and do a lot of stupid things (which I beat myself up over later), and don't really talk to a huge number of people. I'm an eagle scout, an Order of the Arrow Vigil member, and  black belt in Taekwondo.

I'm currently a majoring in Computer Engineering (which is different than computer science, mind you), and work part time in a lab on campus doing solar cell research. My extracurricular right now include drama (been acting since second grade), mock trial, and hall council.

During my spare time, I do a lot. I write (both fanfictions and original stories), play video games, am a member of a podcast, run a gaming YouTube channel (while being a major player in two other channels), run, read, roleplay, and listen to music. My music taste is a little bit of everything. I have Eminem, random bits of Sonic the Hedgehog music, Billy Joel, Disney, Area 11, CaptainSparklez, and more, all of which go into one playlist that I throw on random. When it comes to reading, it's mostly comics, whether it be Marvel, DC, manga, or webcomics. Not to say I don't enjoy other books - Pendragon, Alice in Wonderland, Kingdom Keepers, Artemis Fowl, and more are all on my shelf. I particularly enjoy mythology, so Rick Riordan (and actual mythology books) have a special place in my heart.

I also enjoy watching TV. I'm trying to keep up on all the superhero TV shows out right now (currently behind on Supergirl, Peggy Carter, and SHIELD), and also watch a lot of older stuff, particularly Batman: The Animated Series. I also watch some anime, but I'm very particular about them. My two favorites are probably "Sword Art Online" and "Baka and Test" (yes, they're very different, and no, I don't care).

I'm straight (possibly bi, but I haven't had much of a chance to fully explore that option), white, agnostic, a liberal-leaning independent (though I hate the political party system), and have a few small self esteem issues.

I'm not really sure what else to put here. Maybe if I come up with something else I'll edit this.
    1 person likes this post: Ezkiolandgamer
    DekuNut
    • The Iceman cometh
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Seroim
  • Former Citizen
  • My name's Antoine (I go by Tony because it's shorter and I'm a lazy fuck). I live in Canada and if you know anything about the country (or if you've read what I post), it's not hard to guess in which province.

I'm 25 years old, I graduated from uni in law a year ago, but I'm not a lawyer because I suddenly realized that the career wasn't for me even though I highly enjoy the subject matter. I dropped out of graduate studies for a variety of reasons and my time is currently occupied by trying to pick up the pieces of myself with a spoon, except the spoon's broken.

I generally don't like people and any number of mannerisms or opinions can make me hate them. I am a confirmed misanthrope that can only meaningfully interact with other humans using a computer as a middleman because that makes me forget there is a living, breathing person on the other end, so it's harder for me to hate them. I particularly hate celebrity gossip and anyone interested in it, as well as moronic opinions and those who hold them. I am extremely dismissive of anybody I think of as an inferior, which is nearly everyone. However, the person I hate the most in the world might just be myself. The reason stupid people make me so salty is that I think of myself as not very smart, so I am shocked by people even dumber than me. I've taken to comparing people to NPCs, because they display about the same level of depth and character development. However, that might just be because I'm blind to everyone's state of mind except my own.

I may have anger issues as I often rage at anything and everything, be that video games, unsettling political developments, people and their opinions or inanimate objects. I can't watch quiz shows on TV because I get extremely tilted at people who do not know answers to what I think are easy questions.

I hold myself to impossible standards and am perpetually disappointed in myself because I never reach them. As a result, I never try anything new because I know I am going to fail my standards. Lowering my standards has never occurred to me because I am 100% certain that they are a minimum and the reason I fail them is that I am simply that incapable of anything.

I am not a very good person. I am what the media would call Islamophobic, but I just call it common sense. I am quite xenophobic as well and make little effort to hide it. Ironically, I was neither until university, which most right-wingers depict as Marxist indoctrination centres. However, people's sexuality doesn't bother me, so I am not completely bigoted.

I have very little empathy and gave up on trying to fake it. I can't read people's facial expressions or non-verbal cues. I've written about what causes this shit so I won't repeat myself. My biggest ambition in life is to build myself a tower in the woods and live off the land with nobody else around for miles. I want to figure out a way never to have to interact with another human being face to face again.

I am 100% for a complete restriction on any immigration and would deport any asylum seeker and illegal immigrant immediately. I would also deport every refugee we just took in straight back to the camps because I think we should help our own poor people first. I think every immigrant left should then fully integrate in society within a time frame or be deported. I scoff at any public accommodation to cultural or religious issues and I hate identity politics. However, I'm economically quite left-wing. I believe in wealth redistribution via basic income and a strong public safety net.

I think Anglo-Quebecers are not really Quebecers and should either abandon English for French or fuck off back to square head land. I also think we should scrap all English-language public services. When tourists come to me and ask for directions in English, I intentionally mislead them and I think I'm justified in doing so. I think Quebec should be a country so we can dispense with the bilingualism bullshit. This way, cunts like these would bother to learn 5 words of French before coming here. Despite my strong feelings of pride in my heritage and language, I actually conduct most of my life in English as I rarely speak more than 5 words a day IRL.

That's about it.
    « Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 10:37:49 AM by Seroim »
    Seroim
    • The Court Derpster
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy
  • My name's Antoine (I go by Tony because it's shorter and I'm a lazy fuck). I live in Canada and if you know anything about the country (or if you've read what I post), it's not hard to guess in which province.

I'm 25 years old, I graduated from uni in law a year ago, but I'm not a lawyer because I suddenly realized that the career wasn't for me even though I highly enjoy the subject matter. I dropped out of graduate studies for a variety of reasons and my time is currently occupied by trying to pick up the pieces of myself with a spoon, except the spoon's broken.

I generally don't like people and any number of mannerisms or opinions can make me hate them. I am a confirmed misanthrope that can only meaningfully interact with other humans using a computer as a middleman because that makes me forget there is a living, breathing person on the other end, so it's harder for me to hate them. I particularly hate celebrity gossip and anyone interested in it, as well as moronic opinions and those who hold them. I am extremely dismissive of anybody I think of as an inferior, which is nearly everyone. However, the person I hate the most in the world might just be myself. The reason stupid people make me so salty is that I think of myself as not very smart, so I am shocked by people even dumber than me. I've taken to comparing people to NPCs, because they display about the same level of depth and character development. However, that might just be because I'm blind to everyone's state of mind except my own.

I may have anger issues as I often rage at anything and everything, be that video games, unsettling political developments, people and their opinions or inanimate objects. I can't watch quiz shows on TV because I get extremely tilted at people who do not know answers to what I think are easy questions.

I hold myself to impossible standards and am perpetually disappointed in myself because I never reach them. As a result, I never try anything new because I know I am going to fail my standards. Lowering my standards has never occurred to me because I am 100% certain that they are a minimum and the reason I fail them is that I am simply that incapable of anything.

I am not a very good person. I am what the media would call Islamophobic, but I just call it common sense. I am quite xenophobic as well and make little effort to hide it. Ironically, I was neither until university, which most right-wingers depict as Marxist indoctrination centres. However, people's sexuality doesn't bother me, so I am not completely bigoted.

I have very little empathy and gave up on trying to fake it. I can't read people's facial expressions or non-verbal cues. I've written about what causes this shit so I won't repeat myself. My biggest ambition in life is to build myself a tower in the woods and live off the land with nobody else around for miles. I want to figure out a way never to have to interact with another human being face to face again.

I am 100% for a complete restriction on any immigration and would deport any asylum seeker and illegal immigrant immediately. I would also deport every refugee we just took in straight back to the camps because I think we should help our own poor people first. I think every immigrant left should then fully integrate in society within a time frame or be deported. I scoff at any public accommodation to cultural or religious issues and I hate identity politics. However, I'm economically quite left-wing. I believe in wealth redistribution via basic income and a strong public safety net.

I think Anglo-Quebecers are not really Quebecers and should either abandon English for French or fuck off back to square head land. I also think we should scrap all English-language public services. When tourists come to me and ask for directions in English, I intentionally mislead them and I think I'm justified in doing so. I think Quebec should be a country so we can dispense with the bilingualism bullshit. This way, cunts like these would bother to learn 5 words of French before coming here. Despite my strong feelings of pride in my heritage and language, I actually conduct most of my life in English as I rarely speak more than 5 words a day IRL.

That's about it.

You sound like a keeper.
    I Hope You Have A Nice Day :]
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Seroim
  • Former Citizen

That's about it.

You sound like a keeper.

As bleak as this sounds, I believe I'm in fact a better person than 90% of the NPCs walking around.
    Seroim
    • The Court Derpster
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    NyghtOwl
  • Former Citizen
  • Nocturnus Cantankorous
  • So I guess I'll take my turn then.

Bonjour and all that jazz to you. My name is Mitch. Known about the interwebs by many different names. Around these parts I've decided to use the moniker of Eyorin of House Amtrek. Brother to Keelen both in game and out of it. I'm 26, soon to be 27 and still trying to convince myself that a quarter of a century is okay. I'm gay, in case anyone missed the subtle hints in previous posts. :P I live in a small state on the north east coast of the US with my BF.
    I am an extravert by nature and a flamboyant one at that. I'm not afraid to stand in the spotlight and am pretty susceptible to almost any forms of flattery.
        I work as a pharmacy tech for the Big Blue Devil, and to be honest, I kinda enjoy my work. I know that pharmaceuticals are kind of a hot button thing for some folks and I know they aren't all good things. But for the most part I feel like I am helping folks and that does my heart and soul wonders.
        In my spare time I enjoy gaming, both of the video game and Pen and Paper variety. And most things of a nerdy nature. I love conventions though I rarey have the money to attend and greatly enjoy cosplaying. My last gettup was "the Bitchy Healer." I am also a fan of acting and have been in quite a few shows with my local theatre group. Nothing professional yet, but maybe someday. I do drag as a hobby and may soon be starting up as a professional Queen. I'm super psyched about that.
        I'm a type 1 diabetic and have been for about 14 or so years now, It's not fun but it does force me to keep my health in mind.
        That's all I can really think of for now but I'm an open book. If you think of any questions just let me know.
                                           -------BYEEEEE-----

3 people like this post: Michi, Qymaen, Caddy
    NyghtOwl
    • Nocturnus Cantankorous
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Bodobol
  • Former Citizen
  • Hey, this still going? It's 3am and I should be asleep but my mind isn't clear enough for that so I'll post about who I am instead. :P

I'm JD, I'll be 15 four days after writing this (June 28 is my birthday), and I live in the middle of nowhere in Oklahoma. I actually have somewhat varied interests; I like all forms of writing, music, and learning shit in general. I play a lot of Smash Bros, Civ 5, and Paradox games.

Because I'm really bad at structuring long posts, I guess I'll just start off by detailing my primary interest, which is music. My main instrument is guitar (played for ~4 years), although I also play euphonium (also ~4 years), bass (~2 and a half years), and piano (I've kinda been able to play it for probably at least 5 or 6 years, but I didn't start taking it seriously until a year or two ago). I write a lot of music, most of which is either calm ambient stuff or metal, on the other end of the spectrum. My ultimate goal in life is to make a living as some sort of musician; I'm considering majoring in TV/Film/Video Game scoring. Jeremy Soule (who wrote the music for Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind, Guild Wars 2, etc.) is my primary inspiration in that regard. I'd also like to tour as part of a metal band bc I like performing and being on the road for obscenely long periods of time.

I wrote a lot of stories in the past; I had a Skyrim fanfiction I worked on for a few months back when I started sixth grade and got it to a little over 70000 words, but I just kinda stopped working on it? I actually have terrible commitment issues, which many of you have undoubtedly noticed. But I digress (temporarily; I'm absolutely coming back to this in a paragraph or two). Now I mostly write poetry (which I have a collection of saved, if anyone is interested :P ) because I'm a stereotypical angsty teen and that's my thing. I want to get back into writing actual stories and stuff, I just haven't been able to find inspiration for that in a few years. Mostly because I'm a perfectionist who has to have the entire thing planned out intricately before I can ever start on it.

I'm trying to learn German at the moment, and I'm trying to teach myself precalc before the school year starts back so I can skip ahead of class, but my desire to learn is at constant war with my terminal laziness and I have no idea what the end result will be. :P

My dad is in the military so we move every four years. I've lived in Oklahoma (two or three times in different locations), Washington (Spokane), and Kansas (Wichita). It's kinda weird moving around so much, but I can't complain too much, bc there are plenty of people who move around a lot more than me.

I'm gonna hit on my commitment issues again, because that's the most evident product (to people on NS) of my annoyingly anxious disposition. I served as Cultural Governor in the PRL a couple of years ago, and my activity dropped off almost entirely soon thereafter. I've disappeared from Wintreath two or three times for extended periods, once after winning a spot in the Underhusen in a fiercely contested election (which I probably shouldn't have won in the first place tbh). And I pretty much just abruptly stopped writing articles for The Rejected Times a couple of years ago and subsequently left NationStates until recently. I really do apologize for all the times I've done it in the past, it's one of those things I'm trying to get better about. I just have atrocious priorities and time management skills, so I stress myself out over minute things to the point where I can't deal with them and disappear, then I get scared to come back and stay away. So there's my explanation for that.

Instead of dwelling too much on that, though, I'm gonna end this on the topic of something I really do love, and that's animals. I have a pet cat named Sage; here's an album of pictures of her. She's probably my best friend, and she sleeps next to me a lot. I actually have a lot more pictures of her, too. I also have a chihuahua named YahYah (my dad's ex named her), and I love her too but she's not nearly as photogenic. She's cute, just bad with pictures. I have two rats; one belongs to my sister is named Bella, and I have an albino one named Poland. They're both great, Poland is the more energetic of the two and runs around a lot, while Bella just sits in her cage and nibbles at my finger.

So that's me. Well, the gist of it at least.
    3 people like this post: Michi, Gerrick, Qymaen
    Bodobol
    beautifulthing
  • Former Citizen
  • King of Wishful Thinking, RPGuild Layman, Recruiting Guild
  • Who am I behind the screen?

I am Erik.  I am a 42 year old geek.  I am a single gay parent.  I have a lot of different interests.

I play darts for a dart league here in Arizona.  It is a great way to meet new people and learn new things about life and such.  I am not very good at these kinds of posts I am better in a conversation when getting to know people. 

I guess friends would describe me as a happy person who likes to talk to anyone.  I like to learn about people and their life experiences.  This makes me extremely nosy.  Feel free to ask ne any questions,  I am an open book and usually will answer them!

Also, I am brand new and look forward to talking to all of you!
    7 people like this post: Ezkiolandgamer, HannahB, Crushita, Wintermoot, Michi, Caddy, Qymaen
    beautifulthing
    • King of Wishful Thinking, RPGuild Layman, Recruiting Guild
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Gattoartico
  • Former Citizen
  • Idk tbh
  • Who am I?

I'm Grady, a seventeen soon to be eighteen year old from Wisconsin.

I'm a huge nerd when it comes to computer games and Warhammer 40k. I pride myself on being able to give you both dictionary definitions of Heresy from memory. I can also list all Seventy two demons of Solomon and a number of the watchers. I'm a Norse Pagan. I spend most of my time reading or writing my overly long trilogy. I'm an okay student with a deep love for science and art.

Need a friend who makes everyone uncomfortable with the sheer amount of gayness oozing off them? I'm your guy! (Though technically I'm bi but never tell my friends that, they all claim I'm gay)

I have a cat. THAT DEMONIC BALL OF FLUFF WILL TEAR YOUR EYES OUT IF YOU TRY AND MOVE HER OUT OF A CHAIR!

I'm also very random some days. Like how out of nowhere I decided to cut back on my sugar consumption as well as exercise more.

(This post is organized to shit, especially since it's currently 23:18 while writing this.)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    3 people like this post: Qymaen, Ezkiolandgamer, Michi
    End of Time

I remember there in the dawn,
    When the suns rose and rose,
    That never could I know,
    A sight more grand than this.

Now I sit here in the dusk,
    While the suns die and die,
    That never will I see a sight more sad,
    Or a sight more beautiful.
    Gattoartico
    • Idk tbh
    • Never did we fear the sun, for we were the heathen kings of old.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Dhairam-Deiarma
  • Former Citizen
  • I'm Izu, a 28 year old economics student from Detroit. I'm about to graduate with my B.A in Japanese/Economics and after plan to pursue a Ph.D in International Economics. I love economics, art, science, and foreign languages (of which I speak a few).

I'm a huge lover of all things sci-fi. My tiny apartment has almost 1,000 books, the overwhelming majority of which are sci-fi or fantasy. I even write sci-fi and have been published once (I'm trying for a second time  :) ).

I live alone but I do have a cat that keeps me company. His name is Domino and he's a lovable bundle of fur that's also a complete ditz. I also have a tarantula name Enrico Fermi (like the physicist).

I use a wheelchair due to a rare degenerative connective tissue disorder called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome or EDS. It's a nasty disease, most noted for the frequent joint dislocations it causes. Not to mention the heart damage, seizures, and best of all excruciating pain.

I'm also a transperson who identifies as agender.

Well, I think that's about it.
    3 people like this post: Michi, Ezkiolandgamer, Gerrick
    Dhairam-Deiarma
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Them/Theirs
      Wintreath Nation
    Gattoartico
  • Former Citizen
  • Idk tbh
  • I think it has long come time to update this. So here is the current bio.

I'm Grady, a currently 18 year old gay guy from Wisconsin. I'm in my Senior year of highschool, and looking to go to college to get a degree in History Education.

I'm a Pantheist.

I'm an on and off writer, working on a wide variety of books, ranging from short stories to Novels. I also dabble a little bit with poetry and such. Many of my works are set in the same Universe, a blend of High Fantasy and Hard Sci Fi. I'm presently working on Pax Romana, Codex Imperialis, Saga of the Demon King, and Kingdoms of the Sands. I'm also planning out God for a Day, and Twelve Immortals.

I love grand strategy games in all their forms. My favorite game is Civlization V, followed closely by Civlization 6 and Hearts of Iron 4. I also play Total War games, Dawn of War, and a kinda random assortment of games tbh.

I run the Wintreath Gaming youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFBEFdHwP1SWcAqlfzwtcEw

The Graphic Arts Club at my school is now basically me and the teacher, which does give me lots of time to do my personal projects. By personal projects I mean the continous adding of 40k Imperium symbols done in vinyl to a back hoodie. It presently has 16 symbols on it.

I love drawing and painting. My favorite painting I ever did was a Draugr in Watercolor. Followed by a self portrait in Charcoal.

I currently have a cat named Pipsqueak or Pippy for short. She was the runt of her litter, hence the name, however the only kitten to make it to adulthood.

for me that is pretty much it as is right now. Who knows what the future holds I guess.

(I'll update this as I get older and things change)
    3 people like this post: Ezkiolandgamer, Gerrick, Qymaen
    End of Time

I remember there in the dawn,
    When the suns rose and rose,
    That never could I know,
    A sight more grand than this.

Now I sit here in the dusk,
    While the suns die and die,
    That never will I see a sight more sad,
    Or a sight more beautiful.
    Gattoartico
    • Idk tbh
    • Never did we fear the sun, for we were the heathen kings of old.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    danny
  • Village Drifter
  • hello my name is Daniel , i am a senior at Winston Churchill high school in Rockville / Potomac  MD   . I am one of those people tat is happy  all the time  i enjoy making people laugh  i have an interests in reading books about anything , i also do improv comedy i am also 18 years of age , i love taking about anything and learning new stuff as well i also like making new friends .
    there is a lot more i cloud say but i like keeping things sort
    2 people like this post: Qymaen, Ezkiolandgamer
    danny
    • Village Drifter
    Rei
  • Former Citizen
  • *picks up defibrillator to resuscitate thread* CLEAR! There we go.

A-ahem.

Hi everyone, I'm Rei! I'm new to Wintreath, have only been here for a week or so. In terms of NS, I did some roleplaying in an NS region called Iwaku, about 3 years ago, but most of my activity is with another online community. I recently came back to NS and found my way here and couple other regions.

A few stuff about me in real life:

- I'm a graduate of Psychology
    - I work for a humanitarian organization for children's education in disadvantaged communities. Feeling very lucky to get into such a job.
    - Love Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Good Place, Big Bang Theory (that recently ended *sniff*)
    - Looove cooking shows! Even though I'm at best a mediocre cook.
    - Totally into K-pop. Blackpink is awesome.

Hope to get to know the folks here better :)
    « Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 07:58:26 AM by Rei »
    Rei
    taulover
  • Seeker of Knowledge
  • The Good Place
    I (and probably many other Wintreans) just recently discovered that show thanks to our recent themed Spyfall game
    - Totally into K-pop. Blackpink is awesome.
    yes BLACKPINK!
    3 people like this post: Ezkiolandgamer, Red Mones, Michi
    Résumé
    Wintreath:
    Citizen: 8 April 2015 - present
    From the Ashes RP Game Master: 29 November 2015 - 24 July 2018
    Skydande Vakt Marshal: 29 November 2015 - 28 February 2017
    Skrifa of the 13th Underhusen: 13 December 2015 - 8 February 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 6 March 2018
    Ambassador to Lovely: 23 February 2016 - 17 August 2016
    Werewolf VII co-host: 11 May 2016 - 5 June 2016
    Skrifa of the 18th Underhusen: 8 October 2016 - 7 December 2016
    Ambassador to Balder: 1 December 2016 - 1 March 2022
    Skrifa of the 19th Underhusen: 7 December 2016 - 9 February 2017
    Ambassador to the INWU: 11 March 2017 - 1 March 2022
    Ambassador to the Versutian Federation: 18 August 2017 - 22 March 2018
    Thane of Integration: 29 September 2017 - 7 March 2018
    Speaker of the 24th Underhusen: 10 October 2017 - 7 December 2017
    October 2017 Wintreath's Finest: 4 November 2017
    Speaker pro tempore of the 25th Underhusen: 9 December 2017 - 7 February 2018
    Wintreath's Finest of 2017: 6 January 2018
    Werewolf XIV host: 20 January 2018 - 23 February 2018
    February 2018 Wintreath's Finest: 5 March 2018
    Thane of Embassy Dispatches / Foreign Releases and Information / Foreign Dispatches: 7 March 2018 - 15 March 2020
    Speaker of the 28th Underhusen: 10 June 2018 - 7 August 2018
    Second Patriarch of the Noble House of Valeria: 10 October 2018 - present
    Arena Game 6 Host: 28 December 2018 - 9 March 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 29 January 2019 - 12 February 2019
    Speaker of the 32nd Underhusen: 12 February 2019 - 8 April 2019
    March 2019 Wintreath's Finest: 4 April 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 12 April 2019 - 23 October 2020
    Commendation of Wintreath: 24 September 2020
    Peer of the Overhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021
    Vice Chancellor of the Landsraad: 26 May 2021 - 15 September 2022
    Arena Game 8 Host: 10 June 2021 - 19 July 2021
    June 2021 Wintreath's Finest: 5 July 2021
    Regional Stability Squad: 28 February 2023 - present
    Minecraft Server Admin: 8 March 2023 - present

Aura Hyperia/New Hyperion:
    Plebeian: 16 April 2014 - 21 July 2014
    Patrician: 21 July 2014 - present
    Adeptus Mechanicus: 24 October 2014 - 16 November 2014
    Co-founder of New Hyperion: 29 October 2014 - present
    Lord of Propaganda: 16 November 2014 - present
    Mapmaker for Official Region RP: 27 November 2015 - present
    WACom Delegate: 11 November 2017 - present
    Other positions: Hyperian Guardsman, Hyperian Marine (Rank: Scout)
    taulover
    • Seeker of Knowledge
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1] 2