Pages: [1]

Appointment of new GM

Chanku
  • Citizen
  • Gov I'm going to be honest here, could you please not beg for positions/power it's annoying and off-putting.

It annoys me greatly, with the WHR or Defense you actually do things there so having a position there makes sense, HOWEVER you have shown no interest in the RP guild at all, have not actually presented any plans for RP, and you have done nothing in here, yet as soon at the position is open you come in here and beg for the position....

And no, your previous plan doesn't really count because you have never really followed through, and just followed up excuse after excuse of it's non-completion with it being vapor-ware. You rarely actually follow through with what you promise to do, and you have a habit of going inactive several times and lost your ambassador position about 3 or so times already for inactivity.

I guess what I am saying is that my main thing here is that you only want this position because you want only seem to want power, you have shown no interest in RP or in the guild. You have done things in the past, yes, but not really for Wintreath. You have not shown why you should have the position other than: "Muh past experience." even though your past experience shows that you don't tend to get along with people well, which as a GM would be a bit of a requirement.

tl;dr I personally object to the fact of Gov being GM, if only because he has shown no actual qualifications for the position, aside from past experience and has shown no interest in the guild, or RP really, before. While I do realize I am not apart of the guild, and should be the last to speak, this was REALLY annoying me...

Edit: Also I wasn't going to say anything, as I am not apart of the guild and dislike the guild, but Gov's begging just got to me....
    « Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 07:32:04 AM by Chanku »
    See you later space cowboy.
    Old Signature

Current Positions in Wintreath
    Matriarch of House Kaizer
    Speaker of the 29th Underhusen
    Advisor to the Riksråd
    Positions I've held
    Riksrad(1st Jarl of Information, 3rd Jarl of Foreign Affairs, 2nd Jarl of Defense)
    Member of the WHR
    Speaker of the Underhusen (3rd)
    Speaker Pro Tempore of the Underhusen (1st)
    Underhusen Member (1st-3rd)
    Member of the 5th Overhusen
    Chairman of the 5th Overhusen
    6th Underhusen
    Speaker of the 6th Underhusen
    Mandate Holder for Jarl of Defense
    Member of the 8th Storting (Underhusen)
    Royalty of Wintreath
    Ambassador for the Department of Foreign Affairs.
    Underhusen Terms I've been a part of
    1st Underhusen
    2nd Underhusen
    3rd Underhusen
    6th Underhusen
    8th Underhusen
    Overhusen Terms I've been a part of
    5th Overhusen
    Families I've been a part of
    Kaizer - Matriarch (REFORMED)
    Kestar - Child of Wintermoot (REMOVED)
    Chanku
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen
  • Gov I'm going to be honest here, could you please not beg for positions/power it's annoying and off-putting.

It annoys me greatly, with the WHR or Defense you actually do things there so having a position there makes sense, HOWEVER you have shown no interest in the RP guild at all, have not actually presented any plans for RP, and you have done nothing in here, yet as soon at the position is open you come in here and beg for the position....

And no, your previous plan doesn't really count because you have never really followed through, and just followed up excuse after excuse of it's non-completion with it being vapor-ware. You rarely actually follow through with what you promise to do, and you have a habit of going inactive several times and lost your ambassador position about 3 or so times already for inactivity.

I guess what I am saying is that my main thing here is that you only want this position because you want only seem to want power, you have shown no interest in RP or in the guild. You have done things in the past, yes, but not really for Wintreath. You have not shown why you should have the position other than: "Muh past experience." even though your past experience shows that you don't tend to get along with people well, which as a GM would be a bit of a requirement.

tl;dr I personally object to the fact of Gov being GM, if only because he has shown no actual qualifications for the position, aside from past experience and has shown no interest in the guild, or RP really, before. While I do realize I am not apart of the guild, and should be the last to speak, this was REALLY annoying me...

Edit: Also I wasn't going to say anything, as I am not apart of the guild and dislike the guild, but Gov's begging just got to me....
    No you object to me being involved in anything while you currently do nothing.  Please stop with your disrespect and vendetta and learn to respect EVERYONE  as you promised.

Unlike you I actually care about RP.  I have had RL matters to deal with which are more important and something you will never understand.

Knock it off!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk
    Democratic Republic of South Nivogal
    Citizenship Granted 24 Dec. 2013!

------------------------------------------------
    Other Areas of NS:
    00000 A World Power: 1st Sgt, A World Power Regional Defence Force
    Celtica: Associate Advisor
    The Kodiak Republic: Member, The Kodiak Republic General Assembly

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    Chanku
  • Citizen
  • I've done more than you. I've introduced and helped build our regional laws and legal system. I've helped create a more active Defense Department (which personally isn't hard because of Denth's utter lack of activity in that department). I detest because you haven't done ANYTHING you have promised to do for the most part, your RP ideas have never actually been done and all you have done is offer excuse after excuse of why it isn't being done yet.

You have done nothing, and you have the gall to sit there and lecture me over not doing anything, when you are 'guilty' of the same thing. Isn't that the definition of a hypocrite? You aren't a member of the guild, you don't really get along with people (let alone me), and you haven't even attempted to participate in RP or even suggest something. If you want a position of power, then here's a tip, do something to at least deserve it and don't beg. Begging for it REALLY puts me off (and I'd imagine several others as well). If you want to get a position like GM for the guild then join the guild, show interest in it, participate in the RP's, and maybe try and start one. If you had done that I might not feel as strongly as I do. I'm trying to be civil here Gov, but you are making that fucking hard...

(Also the promise was null and void as you did violate your end of the agreement first. Just Saying. )
    See you later space cowboy.
    Old Signature

Current Positions in Wintreath
    Matriarch of House Kaizer
    Speaker of the 29th Underhusen
    Advisor to the Riksråd
    Positions I've held
    Riksrad(1st Jarl of Information, 3rd Jarl of Foreign Affairs, 2nd Jarl of Defense)
    Member of the WHR
    Speaker of the Underhusen (3rd)
    Speaker Pro Tempore of the Underhusen (1st)
    Underhusen Member (1st-3rd)
    Member of the 5th Overhusen
    Chairman of the 5th Overhusen
    6th Underhusen
    Speaker of the 6th Underhusen
    Mandate Holder for Jarl of Defense
    Member of the 8th Storting (Underhusen)
    Royalty of Wintreath
    Ambassador for the Department of Foreign Affairs.
    Underhusen Terms I've been a part of
    1st Underhusen
    2nd Underhusen
    3rd Underhusen
    6th Underhusen
    8th Underhusen
    Overhusen Terms I've been a part of
    5th Overhusen
    Families I've been a part of
    Kaizer - Matriarch (REFORMED)
    Kestar - Child of Wintermoot (REMOVED)
    Chanku
    Laurentus
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Count of Highever
  • Throw your shit at each other here, not in the main thread.
    In die donker ure skink net duiwels nog 'n dop, 
    Satan sit saam sy kinders en kyk hoe kom die son op. 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      The Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen
  • Throw your shit at each other here, not in the main thread.
    Sorry .  I was trying to contribute Laurentus

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Democratic Republic of South Nivogal
    Citizenship Granted 24 Dec. 2013!

------------------------------------------------
    Other Areas of NS:
    00000 A World Power: 1st Sgt, A World Power Regional Defence Force
    Celtica: Associate Advisor
    The Kodiak Republic: Member, The Kodiak Republic General Assembly

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen