He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Pomontanum
  • Village Drifter

• None Quiet on the Roleplay Front
    Authored by Chancellor Mikoyansk

The roleplay section of the New Warsaw Pact remains vibrant as new nations test the waters of the region and long-time residents vie for increased influence abroad. Several alliances have also sprung up in the last year; the Alliance of Nations for Mutual Protection (ANMP) behind the military prowess of the Pomon Army and the Mikoyan Navy, the Confederacy of Arab Republics (CAR) under the primary guidance of Hajirah, the Confederacy of Associated States (CAS) of former Ampian colonies and the new Iron League (IL), a group of totalitarian regimes under the leadership of Indstonia.

For many of the past few months, the world’s focus has been in Arsuria, where a tragic automobile accident leads to the death of the king and the first heir. Seeking to assure his reign, another of the king’s sons, Theobald, assumed power under suspicious circumstances and began to crush the resistance to his reign, including his brother Henry. Seeing this turmoil, many nations including the ANMP and CAR alliance moved into the nation in various capacities; combat missions in support of Henry’s reign and humanitarian missions from the ANMP and support of the Muslim population from the CAR.

Various events in Arsuria also led to repercussions abroad. Following a withering missile attack by Theobald’s forces, the Mikoyan Navy retreated from the area, leading to it’s near-destruction in the mid-Adran Ocean by unknown submarine forces and long-distance cruise missiles.

Early this year, in a despotic attempt to maintain power, Uexhal Jaehalo of Vunayr ordered the destruction of the rebel capital by nuclear device, the first combat use of a nuclear warhead in the New Warsaw Pact. This led to a rapid and vicious backlash against the regime as various nations sent in units to seek out and destroy any remaining nuclear capability in Vunayr. Through a spiderwebbed network of alliances, Indstonia, seemingly defending the use of nuclear weapons on domestic populations, has called the movement by Pomontanium against Vunayri WMDs illegal and ordered an invasion of Pomontanium itself. Now, nations of the ANMP move into Pomontanium to beat back the naval invasion of the Pomon isthmus.
    Pomontanum
    • Village Drifter
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • I have to admit, roleplay tends to go over my head, but it sounds like yours are pretty action-packed. :P

Thanks for the update. :)

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Middle Fland Atle
  • Village Drifter
  • Greetings everyone at Wintreath. I am Middle Fland Atle, taking over as ambassador from New Warsaw Pact. I will be posting updates on anything you need to know as soon as I get more information. I'm new to this job, so please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong!
    Middle Fland Atle
    • Village Drifter
    Wintermoot
  • Welcome again! You're doing great to start out with...I'm sure you'll be great at the job. :)

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Nateonalia
  • Village Drifter
  • NWP Ambassador to Wintreath
  • Well, now for the third time in recent years the New Warsaw pact has placed a new ambassador here, but I'll be sure to stay active and give updates more often than my predecessors. I'd love to talk with any of you and look forward to speaking with many of you in the future! Let me know if you have any questions for the NWP, or me specifically, and have a great day!

~Nat
    ~Nat
    Natvilla~Natico~Ferguson~Aurelius~Hollande
    Robben~St. Persie
    NWP
    Nateonalia
    • NWP Ambassador to Wintreath
    • Islands of Nateonalia, NWP Ambassador to Wintreath
    • Village Drifter

Pages: [1]