Pages: 1 ... 20 [21]

From the Ashes: A Galactic Nations RP! (IC)

From the Ashes NPC
  • Village Drifter
  • Tau's Puppet
    To: Admiral Ark Innsmouth, Acting Avonite Ambassador for Wintreath

That is most excellent news.

If it is your government's desire, we will gladly take custody of the murderer, though if you prefer, the Avonite government may press charges as well. In the former case, we would appreciate any relevant information, evidence, or documents for the upcoming trial.

Excerpt from A Brief History of the Galactic Civil Wars, Ch. 23: "War Begins Anew"

The photographs, videos, and holos trickled out to the public, first slowly, then ever-faster as more and more began posting their recordings and experiences online. Billions had been witness to the surprise attacks, and even had the Ministry of Information sought to contain the event, a few leaks would be all it took for the citizenry to become informed.

The people of Wintreath watched in shock as their friends, family, and countrymen were slaughtered. Feelings of anger and betrayal spread across both the expansionist and pacifist factions alike. This was supposed to be a new age of prosperity and peace, thought the pacifists, yet their supposedly friendly neighbors had murdered billions in alleged revenge against the former galactic empire that nearly everyone was too young to remember. And for the imperialists, this attack all but cemented their belief that remilitarization and continued expansion was necessary for the security and safety of the Realm.

Whatever the individual details, the Wintreans were angry, and demanded blood.

Transcript of speech by His Royal Majesty, Wintermoot XCVIII Kestar of Wintreath
    Stortingsbygningen
    Frostlake City, Frosthold Planet
    Sector (-3, 3)

Lord Chairman, Mr. Speaker, Skrifa and Peers, Citizens of Wintreath:

Yesterday, the Frozen Realm of Wintreath was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval forces of the United Acarian Empires and the Romulan Star Empire.

The Frozen Realm was at peace with the United Acarian Empires and the Romulan Star Empire, and was still in conversation with the Acarian government and its Emperor looking toward the maintenance of peace in the Galaxy.

Indeed, after the Acarian attacks on Wintrean systems, the Ministry of State was informed by Acarian communications that a formal declaration of war had been delivered to the Representative of the Monarch at Zuophus—one with whom we have lost contact due to Romulan signal jamming.

It will be recorded that the distance of the Core from these two empires—as well as joint Acarian-Romulan conquests of neutral planets in neutral space—makes it obvious that the attack was deliberately planned many weeks or even months ago. During the intervening time the Acarian government has deliberately sought to deceive the Frozen Realm by false statements and expressions of hope for continued peace.

Yesterday, the Acarians attacked the military planet of Varno.
    Yesterday, the Acarians attacked Dara, killing hundreds of millions of civilians in the resulting battle.
    Yesterday, the Romulans attacked Trilia, enslaving over eighty thousand civilian researchers.
    And yesterday, the Romulans unleashed a dangerous bioweapon onto the peaceful planet of Thandio, massacring all organic life on the planet—including over nine billion Wintrean civilians.

The Acarians and Romulans have therefore undertaken a surprise offensive extending throughout two sectors in the southern Core area, and committing crimes against sapients in the process. The facts of yesterday and today speak for themselves. Wintrean citizens, people who have joined our Realm of their own free will, lay dead by these two so-called empires. The people of Wintreath have already formed their opinions and well understand the implications to the very life and safety of our nation.

As Commander-in-Chief of the Army and Navy I have directed that all measures be taken for our defense, that always will our whole nation remember the character of the onslaught against us.

No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, the Wintrean people, in their righteous might, will win through to absolute victory!

I believe that I interpret the will of the Storting and of the people when I assert that we will not only defend ourselves to the uttermost but will make it very certain that this form of treachery and genocide shall never again endanger us.

Hostilities exist. There is no blinking at the fact that our people, our territory and our interests are in grave danger.

With confidence in our armed forces, with the unbounding determination of our people, we will gain the inevitable triumph.

In the past, I have sought to bring peace to the galaxy, paving a road for official recognition of our fellow nation-states. The Acarians and Romulans have betrayed our nation's trust, taking advantage of our openness to massacre billions of peaceful Wintrean civilians. Therefore, these two organizations are not deserving of official recognition as sovereign states, and thus of an official declaration of war!

I ask that the Storting declare that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by the Romulans and Acarians, a state of extended military conflict has existed between the Frozen Realm of Wintreath and the two nonstate entities known as the United Acarian Empires and the Romulan Star Empire, and to authorize the full use of Wintrean military force against their paramilitary groups and illegally held territories.

Zone B-96, The Agricultural District
    Dara Planet
    Sector (6, -6)

The escape pod landed. Admiral Eklund and the troops that had come with him exited the lifeboat, looking around. Giant towers surrounded him, with hydroponics and carniculture visible within them. They quickly found shelter within them, establishing a temporary base within a vertical farm. Tapping into the military communications infrastructure before it was too late, they linked up with the other surviving lifeboats and Army personnel that had refused to surrender. Together, they'd try to make the Acarians' life on Dara as hellish as possible.

Varno Base Fé "Jungle Winter"
    Varno Planet
    Sector (6, -6)

The Acarian forces began landing. General Heiskanen knew immediately that they could not win in a conventional battle. Those who wished to try to leave began evacuating in the blockade runners, while the rest dispersed into the tropical rainforest to prepare for guerrilla warfare.
    From the Ashes NPC
    • Tau's Puppet
    • Village Drifter
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy
  • AES Strawberry Swing, Frosthold Planet

Admiral Ark Innsmouth

To: Monarch Of Wintreath
    From:Acting Avonite Ambassador for Wintreath Admiral Ark Innsmouth

I leave the matter of Sul Gravemind's murderer to you. Any and all information will be passed to your authorities.

The Avonite Foreign Fleet will be present in 1 day, ready to deploy at your behest. A point of clarification at this time, the Council Of National Defense has not issued a declaration of war against the United Acarian Empire, only the Romulans and as such, Avonite High Command will only authorize actions against the Romulans at this time.

Ambassador that is taking over for me will be Ambassador Pal Triton.

Evangelical Did Pursuer

It would be simple, Yul said. Just some surveillance. Peace of mind. For the Commonwealth and Spode. Then came to order to murder Sul Gravemind. How was he supposed to escape with so little time to prepare? Then came the last instruction. Did still had it in his hand. 'Confess to everything except my involvement. Spode will reward you in the afterlife. Yul Deacon." Fuck him. Now he was a councilor, apparently. Did was no fool, he knew something was up. He had his suspicions. But with no evidence would anyone believe him?

Avon, Avonite Enclave

Prime Councilor Jan Lightbringer

Jan sat at his office char, reading the report. Admiral Deevader had engaged Romulans but details were still scarce from a communication problem. It should be cleared up soon. The cameraman poked out from behind the camera and gave a thumbs up to Jan. "Ready in 5 seconds, Sir." He counted down from 5 until the red light indicated that he was recording. Jan's first transmission as the Prime Councilor to the people of Avon.

"Good afternoon, my fellow Avonites. I'm Jan Lightbringer. Over the past few days, as some of you know, there has been chaos in the capital. Avon. An attack of unprecedented proportions." A pause for that to sink in to the viewers. "After some tense and chaotic moments, the Government has finally managed to regain control of our capital. Unfortunately, there have been casualties. Casualties among the population, among the brave armed forces that valiantly defended the capital and among the police who stood firm against the terrorists that attacked us. But there were also casualties among the Council." He turned to look at the rest of the new Council. Dar, Yul and Fir were stoic while Jac and Jil looked a bit unhappy about what was coming next.

"Councilor Art Marshwalker was killed in the chaos. He will be sorely missed." No one needed to know about the android. That program would now be quietly scrapped. "Councilor Des Skyflyer was injured and will be leaving her position to recover from her wounds. We wish her a speedy recovering and pray for her." Jan squeezed his hands. Now the difficult part. "Councilors Irk Flowchaser and Kir Darkcloak are currently missing. We are trying to find them and are doing everything in our power to return them to us safely." Sure he was. "I know what you must be thinking. Who shall lead us now? Have no fear. I, Councilor Jan Lightbringer, by the power vested in me being the only remaining member of the Avonite Transitional Government, have formed a new government, the Council of National Defense. We will lead our people out of this chaos and strife. The members are myself, Yul Deacon, Dar Malediction, Fir Hanover, Jil Scarhealer and Jac Trhpanner. This is only for the time being until such a point where we can safely say that we are out of danger and can begin to rebuild our nation. Unfortunately, there is another problem. We have investigated and through the tireless efforts of the Avonite Police we have determined the culprits responsible for this chaos."

He paused for a second. "The Romulan Star Empire did this to us. They launched an invasion during the chaos that was beaten back by our loyal and capable soldiers. We have also determined that Romulan agitators were responsible for the assassination of Art Marshwalker and for the terrorist attack on our capital. This cannot go unanswered and I promise you, my fellow Avonites, that it will not be. We will avenge our people. We will go to war against the Romulans for what they have done."

Jan smiled. He could see it now. The fire in Jac Trhpanner's eyes. The anger. An anger that would be shared by the entire Avonite People now. The drums of war would beat again. Perfect.

AFS Jörmungandr

Captain Kli Waverider

Kli tilted his head. "We are currently suffering a period of mild instability. As far as I am aware, there was an attack on our capital earlier and details are unfortunately scarce. However...." He was interrupted by his aide passing a datapad to him. "Excuse me a second, Jarl." He read from the datapad and was shocked. A new government led by Jan Lightbringer? War with the Romulans?

"I apologize, Jarl. There has apparently been a Government change in my nation with a new Council leading us, the Council of National Defense. We have also declared war on the Romulan Star Empire and have brokered a temporary alliance with the Wintreath Remnant. As you can see, we are in no position to threaten you currently. So, I ask again Jarl, what are your intentions for the Avonite Enclave?"
    1 person likes this post: Commander_Zemas
    I Hope You Have A Nice Day :]
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    BraveSirRobin
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • My Dear Jean-Luc!
  • Bridge Communications Records
    IRW Venator Stellarum
    Under Avonian Ocean, Avonite Enclave

Commander Gela was furious.  In order to conceal themselves further and keep their information intact, she had ordered the Stellarum underwater while cloaked and artificially adjusting the apparent mass of her vessel to equalize that of water with the warp drive, in order to exponentially increase the difficulty of the Avonite fleet finding her ship.  They were now on course to SHACom. 

"Doctor, cross reference our medical database containing alien physiology with what you can pick up on Avonite medical frequencies and try to figure out some way to wipe that damn religious nut."

She paused, "On another note, can I speak to Darkcloak yet!?"

"Commander, the Councillor is coming to."

"I shall be in the medical bay shortly then.  Gela out."

She then stormed off to the medical bay, leaving Centurion Fedral in command of the bridge. 
    Orbit, Yenyria
    Headquarters for Project Pollentia
    Deyrora System, Romulan Star Empire

Captain Jayaren turned from the main bridge, and opened a holographic communication with Lemarak. 

"Director, we have reached Yenyria.  Shall I commence docking operations with the Hedron?" 

The miniature of Director Lemarak smiled, "Indeed.  You may immediately."

Lemarak deactivated the holoprojector and turned to Dr. Lajunen. 

"Now, Dr. Lajunen, what exactly is your specialty, and why do you think I might have brought you here to Special Weapons Development Command?"
    Orbit above Thandio 2
    Thandio System
    Sector (5, -6)

Fleet Praetor Relatrex received the success broadcast from the Acarian fleet, and began deploying Romulan fleets in task force configuration further into Remnant space, primarily for raiding operations and to take advantage of any opportunities that arose, with the 5th Sector Fleet of the 2nd Imperial Navy in reserve, as was usual in his operational tactics. 

He also notified the 3rd and 4th Imperial Navies that they could safely move forward and commit to operations level manoeuvres on the front and permanently join Remant Theater Command. 
    Romulan High Command
    Romulus, Romulan Star Empire

Upon hearing of the Avonite Enclave's war declaration, High Praetor Demera assigned and dispatched the entirety of the 5th Romulan Navy to deal with the Avonite threat, under the command of Fleet Praetor Magistus. 
    Communications Records
    IRW Pevatha
    Romulan Border Zone

Commander Tovanus, delighted to be able to try new, alien beverages and culinary creations (to a degree rather atypical for a Romulan) quickly ordered several dishes off of the menu for himself and his command staff to try. 

"This is truly delightful!  I am sure that the Romulan Star Empire would be very willing to establish diplomatic relations and trade agreements with the Allied States of Lernaea!"  Tovanus boomed. 

"Might I suggest that we alter course for these coordinates whilst we continue this delightful cultural exchange?"

He pressed a button on his personal holoprojector, and it projected the entire Empire on the screen, with a bright green dot flashing over Systema Imperatoris, the Romulan Capital System...
    1 person likes this post: taulover
    Sir Robin of Camelot

"Whilst the men of Caenia were scattered far and wide, pillaging and destroying, Romulus came upon them with an army, and after a brief encounter taught them that anger is futile without strength."  -Titus Livius, Ab Urbe Condita

(Ravenclaw is the best!)

Résumé/A History of Robin on NationStates
    Wintreath:
    Citizen: 4 June 2015 - present
    Member of the Hvitt Riddaral: 21 August 2015 - present
    Strifa of the 12th Underhusen: 8 October 2015 - 13 December 2015
    Speaker Pro Tem of the 13th Underhusen: 13 December 2015 - 8 February 2016
    Speaker Pro Tem of the 14th Underhusen: 8 February 2016 - 8 April 2016
    Speaker of the 16th Underhusen: 10 June 2016 - 11 August 2016
    Ambassador to Europeia: 5 December 2016 - present
    RP Guild Councillor: 23 February 2017 - present
    Ambassador to The North Pacific: 11 March 2017 - present
    Speaker of the 21st Underhusen: 10 April 2017 - 10 June 2017
    Delegate of Wintreath: 10 June 2017 - 15 March 2020
    Strifa of the 23rd Underhusen: 10 August 2017 - 10 November 2017
    Thane of Ambassadors: 10 October 2018 - 10 December 2018
    Commendation of Wintreath: Sept 24 2020

New Hyperion:
    Citizen: 27 November 2015 - present
    Patrician: 12 January 2016 - present
    Lord of Development: 5 February 2016 - present

(I stole this format from tau, but who am I not to copy a great system? :-) )

Ne Crustumini quidem atque Antemnates pro ardore iraque Caeninensium satis se impigre movent; ita per se ipsum nomen Caeninum in agrum Romanum impetum facit. Sed effuse vastantibus fit obvius cum exercitu Romulus levique certamine docet vanam sine viribus iram esse.
    BraveSirRobin
    • My Dear Jean-Luc!
    • We Meet Again, Mon Capitaine!!
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      The Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Aragonn
  • Citizen
  • Aesir Warrior
  • Ambassador Ulfír
    Vivaldi
    Sector (-12, 24)

The ambassador travelled through the building to the office space, looking around to take in his environment and memorize his way there and back. Upon entering the office, Ulfír saluted Xavier in the classic Aesir style. "Well met, First Consul."

Jarl Brunnhilde
    AFS Jörmungandr
    Sector (-16, 14)

"Given your current alliance with Wintreath and enemy being the backstabbing Romulans, I will offer support in any way I can. I've already sent a fleet of several thousand ships to aid Wintreath in their defense. Are there any other concerns?"
    1 person likes this post: taulover
    Jarl Aragonn
    The Aesir Empire

Aragonn
    • Aesir Warrior
    • To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy
  • AFS Jörmungandr

Captain Kli Waverider

Kli nodded his head and smiled, his spinespikes lowering. "That would really be the extent of my questions, thank you, Jarl. I will be heading back to Drekhimir to establish the Avonite Embassy there. Thank you for your time, Jarl." And with that, Kli took 3 steps back and left.

AES Strawberry Swing, Frosthold Planet

Admiral Ark Innsmouth

The Foreign Fleet had arrived. And with them, the new ambassador to Wintreath, Pal Triton. Triton was smiling as he entered Ark's office. "Ark, my old friend! How are you?" Triton extended his left hand, conscious to avoid bringing attention to the missing finger on Ark's right hand. It was always a sore spot for Ark. "I'm good, Pal. This entire assignment has been one big calamity after another. I'm just glad I'm going somewhere more suited to my talents." Pal laughed. "Ah, yes, off to fight, eh? You never felt quite at home unless someone was trying to kill you." Pal's face adopted a more serious expression as he looked to the view screen that showed Wintreath. "War, huh? Just when we had peace..."  Ark looked down. "Maybe this time things will be different." Pal looked him straight in the face. "So you really believe that, Ark?" Ark remained silent. Pal sighed and continued. "Ah well. I have the diplomatic ship that will serve as our embassy, the Entente. I just wanted to say good bye, old friend, and please, come back safe." Pal turned to leave. "To many Avonites have died already."

AES Entente, Frosthold Planet

Ambassador Pal Triton

As soon as Pal reached the Entente, a message was relayed to the Wintreath Government.

To: Monarch's Office, Wintreath

Greetings! I am Ambassador Pal Triton, taking over for Admiral Ark Innsmouth. As the representative of the Avonite Government, I wish to extend my deepest condolences for the losses you have sustained in the war so far. As your new ally, we pledge that any and all support required of us will be made available if you desire. The Avonite Foreign fleet has been made available to you as well and await your orders. They are at your disposal. We also hope a more formal declaration of alliance can be signed as soon as possible. Thank you and good speed.

Pal Triton

IRW Venator Stellarum,Under Avonian Ocean, Avonite Enclave
    Transitional Councilor Kir Darkcloak

Kir awoke, groggy and unclear. Where was she? What happened? Last thing she remembered was falling, then.... nothing. She began to sit up, mind still in a fog. She turned to the nearest figure. "What happened?"

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Knowledge was power and the knowledge it was receiving was excellent. War..... War was always good. Time to make an appearance to the entire Avonite nation. Yesss..... yessss.....

AES War's Harbinger, Southern Avonite Border
    Admiral Dac Deevader

"We are expecting an imminent invasion of our lands by the Romulans. We have no idea how large their fleet is or when they will get here. Considering the distance between our two nations, it may be some time before they get here but we will beat them just like we beat their first invasion fleet!" Cheers came from the bridge crew as Deevader finished. The prisoners from that Romulan fleet were being sent to Avon and the remaining ships they surrendered in, after their crews were evacuated, were destroyed. War was returning to the Avonite people....
    « Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 08:28:38 AM by North »
    I Hope You Have A Nice Day :]
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    taulover
  • Seeker of Knowledge
  • Residence of the First Consul
    Vivaldi
    Sector (-12, 24)

Xavier gave a bow in return. "Welcome to Science, Ambassador."

After some small talk, he said, "I believe you're here to establish an embassy. Is there anything besides that you'd like to discuss?"
    Résumé
    Wintreath:
    Citizen: 8 April 2015 - present
    From the Ashes RP Game Master: 29 November 2015 - 24 July 2018
    Skydande Vakt Marshal: 29 November 2015 - 28 February 2017
    Skrifa of the 13th Underhusen: 13 December 2015 - 8 February 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 6 March 2018
    Ambassador to Lovely: 23 February 2016 - 17 August 2016
    Werewolf VII co-host: 11 May 2016 - 5 June 2016
    Skrifa of the 18th Underhusen: 8 October 2016 - 7 December 2016
    Ambassador to Balder: 1 December 2016 - 1 March 2022
    Skrifa of the 19th Underhusen: 7 December 2016 - 9 February 2017
    Ambassador to the INWU: 11 March 2017 - 1 March 2022
    Ambassador to the Versutian Federation: 18 August 2017 - 22 March 2018
    Thane of Integration: 29 September 2017 - 7 March 2018
    Speaker of the 24th Underhusen: 10 October 2017 - 7 December 2017
    October 2017 Wintreath's Finest: 4 November 2017
    Speaker pro tempore of the 25th Underhusen: 9 December 2017 - 7 February 2018
    Wintreath's Finest of 2017: 6 January 2018
    Werewolf XIV host: 20 January 2018 - 23 February 2018
    February 2018 Wintreath's Finest: 5 March 2018
    Thane of Embassy Dispatches / Foreign Releases and Information / Foreign Dispatches: 7 March 2018 - 15 March 2020
    Speaker of the 28th Underhusen: 10 June 2018 - 7 August 2018
    Second Patriarch of the Noble House of Valeria: 10 October 2018 - present
    Arena Game 6 Host: 28 December 2018 - 9 March 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 29 January 2019 - 12 February 2019
    Speaker of the 32nd Underhusen: 12 February 2019 - 8 April 2019
    March 2019 Wintreath's Finest: 4 April 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 12 April 2019 - 23 October 2020
    Commendation of Wintreath: 24 September 2020
    Peer of the Overhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021
    Vice Chancellor of the Landsraad: 26 May 2021 - 15 September 2022
    Arena Game 8 Host: 10 June 2021 - 19 July 2021
    June 2021 Wintreath's Finest: 5 July 2021
    Regional Stability Squad: 28 February 2023 - present
    Minecraft Server Admin: 8 March 2023 - present

Aura Hyperia/New Hyperion:
    Plebeian: 16 April 2014 - 21 July 2014
    Patrician: 21 July 2014 - present
    Adeptus Mechanicus: 24 October 2014 - 16 November 2014
    Co-founder of New Hyperion: 29 October 2014 - present
    Lord of Propaganda: 16 November 2014 - present
    Mapmaker for Official Region RP: 27 November 2015 - present
    WACom Delegate: 11 November 2017 - present
    Other positions: Hyperian Guardsman, Hyperian Marine (Rank: Scout)
    taulover
    • Seeker of Knowledge
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Aragonn
  • Citizen
  • Aesir Warrior
  • Ambassador Ulfír
    Residence of the First Consul
    Vivaldi
    Sector (-12, 24)

"I will not lie to you. Our empire is still rebuilding lost infrastructure, and many agriculture worlds are still too tainted to grow food on. Available food is being rationed as best as we can ration it, but families are still going hungry. If there's any way your people could help speed up the process of recovery, it would be very much appreciated."

Jarl Brunnhilde
    AFS Jörmungandr
    Sector (-16, 14)

The Jarl watched the Avonite withdraw from the room in the odd fashion then exhaled the breath she realized she had been holding in. "The insectoids are so... different..." she stated. "Of all the Xenos in the galaxy, I believe they are the most foreign. But regardless, I'm glad you're here, Ambassador. Your embassy request is approved of. Are there any more concerns you have?"
    Jarl Aragonn
    The Aesir Empire

Aragonn
    • Aesir Warrior
    • To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    taulover
  • Seeker of Knowledge
  • Residence of the First Consul
    Vivaldi
    Sector (-12, 24)

"Our agricultural infrastructure is not immediately prepared to perform mass exportation of foodstuffs," said Xaiver in response. "That said, if we can set up an agreement, the Democratic Empire can certainly begin scaling up on agricultural production to send to the Aesir.

"We can also send construction droids, as well as engineers, architects, and such, to help your own in the rebuilding process."
    Résumé
    Wintreath:
    Citizen: 8 April 2015 - present
    From the Ashes RP Game Master: 29 November 2015 - 24 July 2018
    Skydande Vakt Marshal: 29 November 2015 - 28 February 2017
    Skrifa of the 13th Underhusen: 13 December 2015 - 8 February 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 6 March 2018
    Ambassador to Lovely: 23 February 2016 - 17 August 2016
    Werewolf VII co-host: 11 May 2016 - 5 June 2016
    Skrifa of the 18th Underhusen: 8 October 2016 - 7 December 2016
    Ambassador to Balder: 1 December 2016 - 1 March 2022
    Skrifa of the 19th Underhusen: 7 December 2016 - 9 February 2017
    Ambassador to the INWU: 11 March 2017 - 1 March 2022
    Ambassador to the Versutian Federation: 18 August 2017 - 22 March 2018
    Thane of Integration: 29 September 2017 - 7 March 2018
    Speaker of the 24th Underhusen: 10 October 2017 - 7 December 2017
    October 2017 Wintreath's Finest: 4 November 2017
    Speaker pro tempore of the 25th Underhusen: 9 December 2017 - 7 February 2018
    Wintreath's Finest of 2017: 6 January 2018
    Werewolf XIV host: 20 January 2018 - 23 February 2018
    February 2018 Wintreath's Finest: 5 March 2018
    Thane of Embassy Dispatches / Foreign Releases and Information / Foreign Dispatches: 7 March 2018 - 15 March 2020
    Speaker of the 28th Underhusen: 10 June 2018 - 7 August 2018
    Second Patriarch of the Noble House of Valeria: 10 October 2018 - present
    Arena Game 6 Host: 28 December 2018 - 9 March 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 29 January 2019 - 12 February 2019
    Speaker of the 32nd Underhusen: 12 February 2019 - 8 April 2019
    March 2019 Wintreath's Finest: 4 April 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 12 April 2019 - 23 October 2020
    Commendation of Wintreath: 24 September 2020
    Peer of the Overhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021
    Vice Chancellor of the Landsraad: 26 May 2021 - 15 September 2022
    Arena Game 8 Host: 10 June 2021 - 19 July 2021
    June 2021 Wintreath's Finest: 5 July 2021
    Regional Stability Squad: 28 February 2023 - present
    Minecraft Server Admin: 8 March 2023 - present

Aura Hyperia/New Hyperion:
    Plebeian: 16 April 2014 - 21 July 2014
    Patrician: 21 July 2014 - present
    Adeptus Mechanicus: 24 October 2014 - 16 November 2014
    Co-founder of New Hyperion: 29 October 2014 - present
    Lord of Propaganda: 16 November 2014 - present
    Mapmaker for Official Region RP: 27 November 2015 - present
    WACom Delegate: 11 November 2017 - present
    Other positions: Hyperian Guardsman, Hyperian Marine (Rank: Scout)
    taulover
    • Seeker of Knowledge
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    From the Ashes NPC
  • Village Drifter
  • Tau's Puppet
  • Orbit, Yenyria
    Headquarters for Project Pollentia
    Deyrora System, Romulan Star Empire

"I'm a glaciologist," said Lajunen. "I study natural ice formations. In particular, I was observing the natural, largely undisturbed trends in glacial formation and movement in Trilia and comparing it with Frosthold to gain a greater understanding of sapient impact on ice worlds."

She thought for a moment. "No, I have no clue why you brought me here. If you wanted to weaponize glaciers, I'm not exactly the person with the most expertise."

To: Office of the Avonite Ambassador, AES Entente

Thank you. Our legislators are currently in the process of repealing isolationist legislation. Once that is complete, our diplomats can meet to negotiate a formal alliance.

Our fleets are currently falling back from combined Romulan-Acarian onslaught in Sectors (5, -6) and (6, -6). If possible, we request that the Avonie Foreign Fleet travel south to aid in the defense against Romulan forces.

Wintermoot XCVIII, Monarch of the Frozen Realm of Wintreath

Zone B-96, The Agricultural District
    Dara Planet
    Sector (6, -6)

"So that's the plan. Strike while they're still busy getting their garrison fully set up..."
    From the Ashes NPC
    • Tau's Puppet
    • Village Drifter

Pages: 1 ... 20 [21]