Pages: [1]

Festival Closing

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Thank you to everyone that attended and took part in our Summersend Festival! I think that it's safe to say that this festival was the most successful in Wintreath's history, and I hope that it's because it was such an enjoyable festival. I would like to thank the Cabinet as well, for all the work and energy that they poured into this from coming up with ideas and planning it out to implementing and running the various events. Without them this festival would not have got off the ground. And I would also like to think everyone that visited from outside the region. I hope that you enjoyed the festival and will come back for other events!

As the festival ends, I have this to say: just because the festival is ending doesn't mean that the fun has to end. We have what it takes to become a festival region...where fun and exciting things are going on all the time! All it takes is for some people to decide what they want to see and do here and make it happen. Roleplays? Scheduled games? Tournaments? Forum games? We can do all that and more, if that's what you want to see. If you want to try your hand at starting something here, don't be afraid. You have the support of the community behind you.

Thank you again for being a part of this. I hope this is but a harbinger of even better things to come.
    3 people like this post: Wuufu, PB, Arenado
    « Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 04:56:47 AM by Wintermoot »

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual