Pages: 1 [2] 3

Albion

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • I'm sorry to hear that Charles has left. My interactions with him were never deeper than occasionally exchanging pleasantries, but I remember attending Albion's first festival. I think the occasion was that the region was one or three months old, something like that...but even then, what really struck me was how friendly and welcoming he and everyone else was to me, despite that fact that I was a defender in a then-imperialist region. I had just had some less than stellar experiences in another imperialist region, so it really struck me. And to this day that has never changed.

He marshaled something very special in Albion, and it remains a role model for other regions to look up to.
    1 person likes this post: Caddy

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Bert
  • Village Drifter

• A Personal Notice from the Knight Foreign

~~::~~

Greetings friends, allies, partners, and acquaintances of Albion,

I know it has been about a month since I was appointed my role, but I believe a proper and formal introduction is finally needed, and to relay you some important information on the road ahead. My name is Sir Cadmus Delphi Areleous Saxton, current Knight Foreign (KF) of Albion, but these titles don't really matter much so you can call me Cadmus or Caddy. Before I became KF I was Esquire (Deputy) under my predecessor, the lovely Olivia. Due to various RL reasons and general busyness she had no choice but to give the reins to another, and I was the best choice she had in mind. Without her though, we would not have such renewed vigor in our foreign relations, Olivia having been integral in securing some of our most important alliances and being apart of the most intriguing new directions in our foreign policy as to date. Her efforts have been honoured greatly by the Crown and I hope to achieve the same amount of fortitude in foreign affairs as my predecessors before me.

That being said, it is important I need to highlight you these very important happenings in my department and what you can expect from us in our embassies moving forward. It has been informed to me sometime ago that our last official update was created January 2016; it has been eight months since the last update. To me, that is unacceptable and I formally apologize to all our embassies for our oversight on this matter. Technically, our little event invites would count as an update of sorts, but it is not our usual official updates that we have compiled together.

Of course, no one is truly at fault here. Olivia had been fairly busy with RL business as mentioned previously and as you know unfortunately RL must come first. On top of that, the assent to my position was around the exact time when summer was beginning to die down and people had to return to regular school/work/etc hours, and so I had limited help in my department myself. I had to release a few inactive/unwilling FA staff from my office which made my staff numbers far less than it was before, with more and more embassies becoming devoid of emissaries to fill them, and so the dominoes began to fall where they may...

(and now for your scheduled cat gif break)

This epiphany finally happened when recently one of our embassies was to be closed due to said inactivity, and coming from a region who had not seen an emissary from us in a very long time, even before I was appointed to be Esquire. I realised this problem had to be rectified immediately; I made way too many promises when I entered into this role as KF and I am not willing to break them now so easily. I personally thank Olivia, 7-5 (my new Esquire), Moly, Chief Knight Bert, Edward Leben, H_I, Christopher Bishop, Seven Deaths, Stefan, and even our own Queen MagentaFairy for stepping up and helping me out as FA staff, although even all their help is still not enough and there are still plenty of empty embassies while I have taken the bulk of the embassy load at the same time.

Granted the lack of emissaries is not all that needs to be rectified, that is all in due time. There are still many hiccups during my first month as KF, and there is still the matter of our latest official update, which will be coming very, very soon. it will be a hefty one, but will not be so stuffed that it becomes unnecessarily lengthy, and will be covering at least four months worth of missed Albion content. However, after this last update there will be some renewed changes to the way our content gets delivered.

With the support of the Crown, I will be reforming our updates; no more will there be such lengthy updates like these. Under my purview the next updates in the future will appear more often but with less content. They will still at least contain the same quality you expect of all our updates, but there will just be less to see, but you'll be hearing more from us if this proves successful. Of course there will be some hiccups going forward, and I cannot expect that RL won't surprise me with a few struggles of my own, but we will find a way; Albion ALWAYS finds its way. From all of us in Albion, we thank you for hosting us and our embassy.

As Knight Foreign of Albion, I personally thank you for reading this.

~~::~~

In regards,

Bert
    • Village Drifter
    • Representing
    Wintermoot
  • If a region has openly talked about lines forming to play with someone, is it too late for formal introductions? :P

It's good to hear from Albion and from Cadmus (congratulations on the position!), and it's good to see you again, Bert. Hopefully if things get more active we'll be seeing a lot more of you. ;)
    2 people like this post: Caddy, Bert

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Caddy
  • Former Citizen
  • Divine Shepherd
  • If a region has openly talked about lines forming to play with someone, is it too late for formal introductions? :P

It's good to hear from Albion and from Cadmus (congratulations on the position!), and it's good to see you again, Bert. Hopefully if things get more active we'll be seeing a lot more of you. ;)
    Charmed ;)

Snowflakes? Snowflakes.
    Caddy
    • Divine Shepherd
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Bert
  • Village Drifter
  • You'll definitely be seeing more of me ^_^
    Bert
    • Village Drifter
    • Representing
    Bert
  • Village Drifter

• Queen: Her Imperial and Royal Majesty, Clarissa MagentaFairy Cerebella
    Prince: His Royal Highness, Lord Cassius Cerebella
    Princess: Her Royal Highness, Lady Olivia Calidan de Cerebella

Chief Knight: Lord Bert
    Arch-Mage: His Highly Learned Magnificence, Lord Moly Calidan
    Knight War/Lord High Constable: The Warbringer, Prince Christopher Bishop
    Knight Foreign: His Scheming Excellency, Sir Cadmus Saxton
    Knight Interior: Dame Mysty Saxton
    Knight Cultural: Sir Tyras Calidan
    Chief Bard: Lord Calvin Coolidge

Region | | Forum | | Twitter

464,215 forum posts | | 308 Nations

After almost nine months of morning sickness, ultrasound screenings, and weird cravings for ice cream with pickles, we've finally birthed you our long-awaited baby; look! It's an update!

Departure of the King

If you had not received a Letter of Affirmation from us previously, you may not have known about the departure of our beloved King Charles, with Queen Fairy being the sole monarch now in his departure. Much has already been said of his leaving, and if you had not been informed previously you may read the letter at our NationStates embassy here.

Cere was a true legend; a titan who played the NationStates game very well. He defined the very facets of the Imperialist sphere and was instrumental in the many reincarnations of the United Imperial Armed Forces. Though you may not have agreed with him politically, he was always cordial, inviting, and welcoming, to all in any sphere. From Europeia and Alexandria, TNI, LKE, and KGB, the Pacifics, Rejected Realms, and even the Sinkers, Cere had been received with positive remarks on how he was as a real person, and we can never forget that. Cere's legacy and memory will continue to push on ever onward, and we hope that Ph.D. in History also does him proud as well.

In happier news, our Queen finally married herself off to Seven Deaths Saxton, doting father to Knight Foreign Cadmus Saxton in the most touching and sweet wedding we've ever seen in recent memory, and this one's definitely a keeper! Apart from the usual drink, food, and revelry, it was a joyous occasion to be had by all involved! Perish the thought if they would ever separate, I'm sure you couldn't pry Cadmus off of Queen Fairy's arms regardless!

Look at this smexy graph!

We've had a bit of a few hiccups in recruitment this month when our API borked on us out of nowhere! The region at its lowest had gone down to ~230 nations up until our API had gone back up again, but we certainly thank some generous stamp donors for helping us continue our recruiting manually, and we have amassed over 300 nations again! Yay!

Our forum is also looking for new themes! The Queen decided to finally retire that horrid Pink theme and is still searching for new ones. Many were discussed, such as Doctor Who, Pandas, Tentacles, Harambe, and Unicorns & Rainbows. We're still trying to find more, so stay tuned!

Speaking of staying tuned, JOURNALISM has returned to Albion! le gasp! The Trusty Messenger has been revamped by none other than Seven Deaths, wishing to bring back our well-trusted and publicly endorsed state newspaper! Cranking out hits like little Weekend Games sessions such as Escape the Office with Tyras Calidan beating everyone in escaping in 7:04, and a silly caption contest before its first issue rolled off the presses! There's a great brewing guide inside if you ever want to make some bathtub gin or whatnot in your home!

Of course not everyone thinks our Trusty Messenger is at all Trusty... our favorite weird water knight Freddie, had declared war against the Trusty from his own private newspaper, Ask Freddie, believing that the Crown is scandalously corrupt due to Fairy and her cavorting with SD mainly, has been slandering the Trusty, and in return has made a stunning reply to Ask Freddie in return. The crazy dolt had even been bold to get an interview from the Queen herself to corroborate!

Build that wall around Albion and have Alexandria pay for it!

We rewind you back four months ago to our previous Chief Knight Election, where TNI veteran and recent newcomer to Albion, Olde Delaware, won the CK seat handily to the surprise of, just him. Beating Quickzand, he endeavoured to add Evanei Riket-Saxton as Chief Bard, Bert as Knight Interior, and Freddie as Knight Culture. Much squacking was to be had behind the scenes and apart from Evanei having to vacate her position and Lynneiah taking her place, they had finally worked on finishing a beautiful Minecraft Festival (more on that later).

Apart from hiccups on his first term as Chief Knight, he maintained a great first run and we couldn't be more proud of his work, especially in a position that had seen previously with many absences and resignations. Our current Chief Knight saw Bert as the rising star here; he was so good at his job in Interior that virtually no one opposed his candidacy and won unopposed! We have seen on his Round Table Calvin Coolidge as Chief Bard, Tyras as Knight Culture, and Mysty Saxton as Knight Interior! Although his term is not finished yet, recruitment and reforming seems to be the focus of the RT currently.

It seems Shalefields this time has been going through the works on leadership lately. Previously Evanei had been Archduchess up until she had to vacate her position here as well, as Archduke Olde Delaware stepped in in turn. It wasn't long from that either that OD too had disappeared primarily for some medical emergency (we blame it on the village idiots spiking the mead again) and we saw Albion newcomer and TNI vet H_I take the reins as Regent up until the true Archduke returns, at least that's how the true story was told...

Brightwall had also been quiet up until Lord Mayor Seven-Five finally relayed a particular problem; Albion's bastion of democracy saw that 7-5's term had largely been up yet nobody bothered to say otherwise! So he took it upon himself to fix that; I hear they talk of democratic reform, we wonder how that would look for Brightwall democracy. Perhaps anarchy would be nice this time of year. Silverpine remains quiet and stable as always, hiding behind their walls with their fancy magic and lawyers and archaeologists, though it is said the Royal College of Magic may get another revamp soon.

As you may have heard previously from a separate personal notice, we have ourselves a new Knight Foreign! Our dear Olivia had decided to step down in her capacity of her role to continue forward, what with the dreaded *real life* striking up on us. However in her place, her deputy Esquire Cadmus has been appointed to her position as the new KF! We wish Cadmus the same diplomatic successes as his predecessors had before him.

Exciting happenings in the Grand Council are heating up lately as some important things are in discussion. No, it's not the Marriage Act that had finally been written after all these years (took them long enough to get that settled officially) but no; we're talking REFORM. That dreaded word. The GC is discussing Executive Restructuring at the moment. As it stands, the City-States have never been used effectively; now that's about to change. The current proposal sees elections to be a candidate for CK changed where there can only be three, one from each CS. Adding onto that, the other three Knights part of the RT will no longer be delegated any official role in the cabinet. Instead, three citizens will still be chosen, but the CK may delegate these to do whatever they wish them to handle, in an effort to get all Knights involved in projects without being stopped by their official roles. If passed, this may invoke a new and different age for governance in Albion, one that we hope will be better!

This is a cat fountain.

...your logic is now irrelevant.

There was lots of pixelated blocky fun to be had when we had our Minecraft Festival four months ago, and it was on current version too! Oh the joys of starting on a brand new server, trying quickly not to die on the first night while looking for new things they've added, like polar bears existing! So let's recap the events that happened:

The crafting competition to see who can make the most of the best items was very productive, with some great turnout points!
    Overall Point Count:
    Moly - 25 Points.
    Tullievo - 20 Points
    Kuramia - 15 Points
    Griffindor13 - 10 Points
    Yaglaboth - 5 Points
    Bert - 5 Points

Ah, Hunger Games; do I need to say more? There were three separate games, but it was clear that a certain Magical Panda had these in the bag all day!
    Hunger Games 1
    Tyras - 1st Place - 20 Points
    MagentaFairy - 2nd Place - 15 Points
    Tullievo - 3rd Place - 10 Points
    Nik - 5 Points
    Nethernoise - 5 Points
    Maje - 5 Points
    Bert - 5 Points
    ProffessorHenn - 5 Points
    Moly - 5 Points

Hunger Games 2
    Moly - 1st Place - 20 Points
    Bert - 2nd Place - 15 Points
    Nik - 5 Points
    Nethernoise - 5 Points
    Maje - 5 Points
    MagentaFairy - 5 Points
    ProffessorHenn - 5 Points

Hunger Games 3
    Moly - 1st Place - 20 Points
    MagentaFairy - 2nd Place - 15 Points
    Nik - 5 Points
    Nethernoise - 5 Points
    Maje - 5 Points
    Bert - 5 Points

There was great fun to be had and we thank all those who participated from foreign regions! We should play again more often!

In RP, The Crucible has been pretty quiet lately, except for a notable couple roleplays from the brink! The first is Cassius' Horizons RP, something of his own design where your actions in the RP can lead you to some interesting consequences, and maybe not the ones you'd like...the first post is indeed intriguing.
    Quote from: Horizons
    Your senses come to you slowly. At first, your whole world feelings like a headache, a terrible throbbing in the back of your mind. At least it reminds you you're alive. Of all things, your sense of smell returns first. You're almost immediately overwhelmed, the smell of the cryo liquids repulsing you. It might have been enough to make you throw up, but your body doesn't yet seem capable of anything, leaving you in a very uncomfortable state.

You finally will your eyes to open. Your body starts to respond. You remember your arms, and lash out in front of you. There is a wall of some kind, a screen. You're sealed in some kind of chamber. But before the panic of that reality can set in, your hearing returns, and alerts you to a sudden hissing. The door gives way, the chamber opens, and you suddenly fall forwards, out of the statis chamber. You hit the cold floor hard. With all your senses coming to life at once, the ability to vomit finally catches up with you, and so that's exactly what you do, all over the floor.

Eventually you look around. You are not alone. There are... ten others, all apparently in the same situation. You're all wearing odd looking orange jumpsuits. Turning around you can see a name was written on your statis chamber... Presumably your name. You can't quite seem to remember... In fact you can't remember anything. Who you are. How you got here. What here even is. Nothing.

You are in a long rectangular room. Along one wall, behind you, are more statis chambers, not unlike the one you were in. The other wall, opposite you, is bare, aside from a few monitors displaying some kind of barely comprehensible information stream. One end of the room is a dead end, but at the other is an open door, leading out to a corridor.
    Bit chilling huh? Oh but wait, it gets worse.

The second RP to open up quite recently is created out of the mind of our resident deviant of everything devious, the Plaguelord, and knowing how he always is, expect his RP's to be classically...tragic; The Demesne. The Demesne takes place in the gothic fantasy realm of Duniya, Duniya itself is not a world but an infinite plane where the Lunar and Solar spirits compete to reign over all, bringing night and day to eversprawling lands below them as the spirits of nature bring about the four seasons as they are known.
    Duniya is the demesne of the spirits, connected by magical tethers known as the Igiya to the two realms Sama and Gidan Wuta, the realms of the Seelie (light spirits) and Unseelie (dark spirits) respectively, the various mortal races are the descendants of unions between nature spirits and the Seelie/Unseelie, their special lineage grants them certain 'yancin or rights to the lands of Duniya allowing them to live out their days in the realms as they see fit, many among the Unseelie were not pleased with this arrangement and have since travelled through the Igiya and entered Duniya, seeking to destroy the mortal races of the realm.

Players will take on the role of a member of the mortal races who has joined the fight against the Unseelie who have claimed vast domains of Duniya and perverted them into nightmare realms known as M Wuri from which monstrous beasts spill forth and foul magic emanates, it is up to the players, members of the Mai Tsaro, a force created to defend against the Unseelie, to venture into these lands and slay the Unseelie, ending their menace once and for all.

How are tigers like sergeants in the army?

...They both wear stripes!

The RAL has been going strong and active these past few months, starting off with our support of the Black Hawks occupation of Heroes Rise, which at the time we had at least 8 within the region supporting, a nice veritable sum. Lord High Constable Christopher Bishop has been starting to train some promising proteges known by Bert, H_I and Edward Leben to scout, setup triggers and hit targets, and with a veritably rough wedding present to Queen Fairy and her King Consort SD, they hit up three tiny regions as practice runs.

Leben wanted to travel NS a bit before the summer ended, so he brought a few friends along to 'visit' three small regions and say hi! Afterwards the RAL continued to show its stuff by successfully engaging in nine tag raids, excellent work! The North Pacific soon called and we helped greatly assist their occupation of The United Reddit Nations, we even got to be point this time! #narwhalbacon

Now to top it off for the update, we engaged ourselves in an occupation of our very own, the occupation of the Philippines! Tropical drinks and pork lechon were to be had while we subverted the native govt for a few days. Thank you to Europeia, Alexandria, LKE, and KGB for supporting our occupation of the archipelago!

Did you hear about the cat who drank 5 bowls of water?

...He set a new lap record.

Did you know that Albion was one of the first NS regions to invest in using a Discord Chat server? Good luck finding it and getting invited in though...

Rumour has it that Cadmus is up to nine husbands and counting! Where does he get all these random husbands from in greater NationStates and why or how does he rope them into his Husbocracy? No one may ever truly know.

Is Brightwall ever planning another Chicken Festival? Maybe bugger Lord Mayor Seven-Five instead.

In even stranger news, Cadmus is also apparently a child loomed from Detritus Saxton and Erebos Janmaren, of which Detritus is already Cadmus' uncle! So now he has three fathers and a mother, and there may be even more parents chiming in! Don't ask how any of this all works.

Seems during CK Bert's administration, the Ask Me Anything (AMA) trend started slightly returning to the Town Square. Of course, many scandalous questions were asked, usually involving complex mathematical hypotheses, potatoes, cats, and tentacles.

Can confirm our University is filled with dead people; might as well be utilized as a graveyard or a retirement village for academically-inclined zombies.

Recently we democratically voted to rename the Grand Citadel to the Heroes Guild instead; we also voted for Calvin to marry Cassius on the same poll. I'm pretty sure you know what option won out, but there hasn't been a yes or no to the big question yet..!

Edward Leben looks great in a yellow sundress. Inquire below for exclusive photos.

Ever wonder how those steampunk airships float? Veritable news sources confer to huge supplies of handwavium.

...and now finally for something cute.

Yours,

Albion
    2 people like this post: HannahB, Caddy
    « Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 08:48:13 PM by Bert »
    Bert
    • Village Drifter
    • Representing
    Wintermoot
  • Thank you for the update! I'm curious, you mentioned starting on a brand new MC server...was there any pushback from losing everything on the old one, or did you transfer that stuff over?

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Bert
  • Village Drifter
  • There was fairly little set-back. Most of that came from the fact that the server used to be run by someone else before it was taken over by me and I couldn't get access to the maps :P For now the server's offline, but it'll come online the moment someone wants it to!
    Bert
    • Village Drifter
    • Representing
    Bert
  • Village Drifter

• Greetings all! This is Seven Deaths, Chief Knight of Albion, inviting you to our Halloween Festival starting on October 26th and running until the 31st. Come and take part in all the wonderful festivities! We have spam games! We have a scary story writing competition! We have a Last Nation Standing competition where, if you lose, you die!

So, seriously, we're doing a lot of cool shit. Stop by and partake with us! Just be careful because I may have forgotten to feed the werewolves... Oh well, listen to this song to get into the mood!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOtEdhKOMgQ
    Bert
    • Village Drifter
    • Representing
    Caddy
  • Former Citizen
  • Divine Shepherd
  • I will be representing from Albion until further notice. Please remove Bert as an ambassador. Thank you.

Snowflakes? Snowflakes.
    Caddy
    • Divine Shepherd
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Caddy
  • Former Citizen
  • Divine Shepherd
  • For Those Who Know

[11/3/16]

7-5, Deputy Esquire

-There is now an Albion Diplomatic Feed! It is here to inform you of all updates as they happen, no more waiting around for long-winded Foreign Updates! (But we’ll still be doing those in some capacity, don’t worry.)

-Chief Knight Seven Deaths, in a night of merry cavorting, recorded himself singing karaoke with friends in a bar. It was all the rage in our Town Square, going so far as to influence one crazy local to get others to follow suit. What far reaching effects will this have? Will Albion become a region of crazed, half-drunk karaoke singers? Chief Knight Seven Deaths has already been back to the bar, maybe we’ll soon see all the local haunts of every Albioneer?

-Amongst other things our Chief Knight has been up to, he has been updating and motivating the region at large real horror show.
    (for those who don’t dig on “A Clockwork Orange”, that basically means he’s doing it a lot and well.)

-Albion once experimented with the well-known Mixlr internet radio app. But now our Round Table has an official broadcast that was met with some success!
    Check it out here: http://mixlr.com/bert862/showreel/radio-albion-2-interview-with-calvin-od-fairy/

-Do you like Epic Dark Fantasy? How about Roleplay? How about people named “Plaguelord”?
    If you answered yes to all, or at the very least two, of those things: check out our very well written RP “Demesne”.
    I’d explain it, but you don’t have to take my word for it!
    http://w11.zetaboards.com/The_Realm_of_Albion/forum/6003305/

-GC By-Elections have been held. Christopher Bishop & Mysty Saxton ran against each other. Mysty won out and everyone felt good for Mysty!
    -Albion’s Halloween Festivities were/are a big success. If you missed out, don’t worry! We can scare you into submission next year with our audio introductions and well-crafted RPs.

Snowflakes? Snowflakes.
    Caddy
    • Divine Shepherd
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Caddy
  • Former Citizen
  • Divine Shepherd
  • For Those Who Know

[11/11/16]

7-5, Deputy Esquire

-The previously mentioned Demesne roleplay is still going strong. Seriously, skim it if you haven’t already. Super well-made!

-There is a 12th Amendment to Shire Law III allowing City-States in Albion to nominate A Chief Knight (and Vice Knight!). How this will affect the political intrigue of the region is still up for debate as this news is so fresh it hasn’t even been signed into extra-official law yet! (as of this date)

-Tumultuous times in Albion! The family of Struenhof has decided to vacate the Realm! How will the power-vacuum of this notable family be filled? Who will step up to fill the shoes that the Struenhofs have left unfilled and hanging from power lines in the street? Only time will tell.

-In better news, Albion City-State Brightwall is in the midst of choosing a new revolutionary council AND sheriff! Some have stepped up to the role, others needed to be goaded into it. Why not stop by and usurp some of that delicious power for yourself? Or enact meaningful reform and legislation? Either way, we’d love to see you!

-Local Curmudgeon 7-5 has been caught singing for the Queen of Albion!
    https://soundcloud.com/coolas-kim-deal/jlondonnskara

-Will anyone step up to out-sing said local curmudgeon and crooner? Maybe Seven Deaths, who has many karaoke songs under his belt? Or some unforeseeable newcomer, riding into town without a name or backstory? Maybe it will be someone reading this?

Snowflakes? Snowflakes.
    Caddy
    • Divine Shepherd
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • I'm sorry to hear about Bert...while he wasn't around terribly often, he was such a joyful sort and I'll miss his occasional postings.  That being said, I'm curious why he and the family of Struenhof decided to vacate the Realm, as your dispatch puts it.

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Caddy
  • Former Citizen
  • Divine Shepherd
  • I'm sorry to hear about Bert...while he wasn't around terribly often, he was such a joyful sort and I'll miss his occasional postings.  That being said, I'm curious why he and the family of Struenhof decided to vacate the Realm, as your dispatch puts it.

I can't exactly say, publicly they said they felt no longer welcome, but there has been something happening between them internally amongst the family for months before, so it was a multitude of factors. only those that were clearly Struenhof and not attached to them in some other way really left...

As for Bert himself, he's had many personal struggles in his real life lately and for the sake of protecting his privacy I won't say anything further about it. That and Fairy and Bert are actual friends and she requests all of us to simply leave it be. :)
    « Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 03:17:34 AM by Cadmus »

Snowflakes? Snowflakes.
    Caddy
    • Divine Shepherd
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • I'm sorry to hear about Bert...I hope that he's ok. It doesn't feel right for someone so easy-going and joyful to have struggles. =/

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 [2] 3