Pages: [1]

Opening Speeches

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • On behalf of the Monarchy of Wintreath, welcome to the Summersend Festival!

As summer begins to wind down and we begin to become busier with the approach of autumn, this festival is about relaxing and having fun with friends as we celebrate the last days of the season. It also happens to be an opportunity to demonstrate our developing culture. An event of this scale would have been impossible last year, but I'm really excited and proud of the plans we've put together and are still putting together. Over the next ten days, you will see many games, events, competitions, discussions, and more that I hope you will find fun. It may be the largest cultural event we've put together in our region's history, and I'm happy that you're here to be a part of it!

Of course, this doesn't come together with only one person...there are many people that have helped put this event together, starting with our regional Cabinet which has dedicated the last week to planning for this, some of whom will also be making opening speeches. Without their ideas and participation, this festival would not be possible. There are also a number of Citizens that have contributed ideas or are helping make the festival a success, and I appreciate their efforts as well! And then, of course, there's you: our guests. Whether you are a Citizen of Wintreath, a resident exploring the festival, or a tourist from another region seeking fun, thanks for coming and being a part of this. Just in being here, you will make this a greater experience for everyone here.

Now that the formalities are over...why're reading long boring speeches?!? Check out the festival, and if you get a chance feel free to explore our region in general. Most importantly, have fun! I know that I will. :)

Inric Nordrim Kestar (Wintermoot I of Wintreath)
    Monarch and Founder of Wintreath
    1 person likes this post: Wuufu

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual