Pages: [1]

The Utopic Gardens of Mythandrius (casual RP)

Michi
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction

• The gates open to reveal a glorious set of gardens, spanning for what seems to be endlessly throughout the mythical fields of Mythandrius.  There is a mystery, tranquility, and some adventure to be found in these endless gardens, as an equally mysterious creature greets you in the center.  He appears to be half bird, half man, and sports a dapper plum suit and top hat, while carrying what seems to be a glass cane...obviously just for show as he stands upright with no troubles while holding it aloft.

"Welcome everyone, to our beautiful gardens.  Here, there is no end to what you can find in this glorious land.  Are you seeking adventure?  Then waddle this way to the Fields of Honor, where you can live your very own adventure, and go on the quests that you seek. Fight any foes that you wish, seek honor and glory, or even spend time as the King or Queen of your own piece of land."  He states as he waddles towards the left, where a crimson sign points leftward with the words "Fields of Honor" written in gold.

"And if you're seeking thrills of a different sort, then you'll want to visit our Sky Gardens, only accessible by roller coaster!  That's right, the only way to access this unique utopia is to ride the land's most thrilling, scariest, roller coaster filled with corkscrews, loop de loops, and other feats to leave you wanting more, and arriving safely in the Sky Gardens where other such thrills and amusements await you."

The dapper bird-man makes his way to another sectional entrance as he turns and smiles.

"If you're seeking peace and tranquility, you'll want to visit the Gardens of Zen.  Here you'll be greeted with a lovely decorated hedge maze, endless rows of flower gardens (and might I hint that some of these flowers are unique.  When the petals fall off of some of the roses, they turn into butterflies!), equally beautiful waterfalls, and other such wonders that'll put you in a lovely, tranquil state of being."

The bird-man waddles back to the center, as he turns towards you.

"And those are the different areas of our lovely gardens.  I hope you all have a wonderful time here, and I hope you each find what it is you're looking for."

The bird man bows as he hops backwards and disappears in a flash of light.
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 12:27:19 AM by Pengu »
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Seeking a break from the excitement of the festival, Wintermoot begins walking toward the Gardens of Zen where perhaps he will stay awhile and listen to the waterfalls.

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Gabriel steps into the gardens with a notebook and pencil in his hands, looking around and listening to the unusual bird guide.  Looking around, he sees Wintemoot heading to the Gardens of Zen.

"Well that does sound like a nice area." He says to himself as he begins heading in the same direction.

"Hey Mooty.  Nice place, isn't it?" He says gently as he walks alongside him. 

As they walk, they're met with rows of flowers of varying colors on each side; some red, some blue, some an almost unusual color as if they were both clear and every color at the same time.  As some of the petals from the flowers fall, they turn into butterflies as they flutter around with others that were there before.  As some of the flowers lose their last petal, they transform into small birds that fly to a nearby tree and chirp.

Gabriel looks around and sees the path split up ahead, with an amusing hedge fork separating it.  One path leads to a large, splendid hedge maze decorated with various flowers, with a pointing sign saying "Hedge Maze".  Another leads to a mountainous area with surrounding forest, with a pointing sign saying "Mythandrius Forest, Waterfalls, and Caverns."  The third leads to what looks to be another garden area with a gazebo, with a sign saying "Rose Gardens."  The last path leads to what looks to be the Zen garden itself, with the sign stating as much.

"Choices, choices..." he says to himself.  Well, I do like waterfalls...and it'd be a nice area to write in... he thinks to himself as he smiles and starts walking towards the forest path.  "I think I'll go for it.  Which way are you going Mooty?" He asks.
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Wintermoot pauses, giving the matter some thought. He had come here to get away from the hustle and bustle of the festival for a time to meditate and reflect upon the events of the past week, and each pathway presented an enticing option to do just that. After a time he drawled out, "Iiiii think I'm going to go to the waterfalls. Listening to them and taking in the beauty of everything around sounds like just what I need.", as he starts wandering walking down that path.

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]