Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 8

HannahB: Ask Me Anything

Govindia
  • Former Citizen
  • What kind of work do you do?

I am currently a Student studying "Nuclear Power Engineering" :) not the coolest or most interesting thing for most people I think... and it can annoy some people :s I hope I don't regret posting that :). But I really enjoy doing all the work and for me it is the most interesting and cool thing I've ever done =D
    Also I am 1 in only 3 girls on my course which is a little sad :( , but I don't mind too much :s

I also work at as a supermarket cashier but that's only part time to pay the bills :)
    Not sure if you're  in the  UK or US but have you  thought about naval submarine service?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Democratic Republic of South Nivogal
    Citizenship Granted 24 Dec. 2013!

------------------------------------------------
    Other Areas of NS:
    00000 A World Power: 1st Sgt, A World Power Regional Defence Force
    Celtica: Associate Advisor
    The Kodiak Republic: Member, The Kodiak Republic General Assembly

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    HannahB
  • Former Citizen
  • Nuclear Soldermancer
  • Does this mean the resident lesbian isn't allowed to flirt with you?

She can flirt with me alright :) Just don't know how much she'll get out of it ;) :)

Not sure if you're  in the  UK or US but have you  thought about naval submarine service?

I am in the UK :)

I thought about military service a few years ago but decided it wouldn't be for me  :-\ , but never the submarine service, I am a little bit claustrophobic :( only very slightly but I could imagine a submarine bringing that out :) . It would be interesting though...

But I already have a industrial work placement lined up as a monitoring technition, next year :) so for now at least I won't be thinking about military service :)
    HannahB
    • Nuclear Soldermancer
    • "You can not fight for Peace, you can only fight for War"
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Everden
      Wintreath Nation
    Seroim
  • Former Citizen
  • How much money would Supreme Leader Khamenei need to offer you to work in Iran (for peaceful purposes, of course)?

Do you speak another language?
    Seroim
    • The Court Derpster
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    HannahB
  • Former Citizen
  • Nuclear Soldermancer
  • How much money would Supreme Leader Khamenei need to offer you to work in Iran (for peaceful purposes, of course)?

Well I am pretty cheap :) so probably not as much as other nuclear engineers :) *looks left* *looks right* lets say in the ball park of six-figures  :))

I really wish I did  :-\ , but can't say I know anything all that well :( , I know enough French and German to get by if I went on holiday there and I know some basic Japanese, but I keep meaning to learn more :)
    HannahB
    • Nuclear Soldermancer
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Everden
      Wintreath Nation
    Seroim
  • Former Citizen

Well I am pretty cheap :) so probably not as much as other nuclear engineers :) *looks left* *looks right* lets say in the ball park of six-figures  :))

I really wish I did  :-\ , but can't say I know anything all that well :( , I know enough French and German to get by if I went on holiday there and I know some basic Japanese, but I keep meaning to learn more :)

On manque de francophones ici.
    Seroim
    • The Court Derpster
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    HannahB
  • Former Citizen
  • Nuclear Soldermancer
  • On manque de francophones ici.

Ah bon!? :o Je pensais francais etait populaire?  :-\ :)

:) I hope you got that, I think I am rustier than I remember :( and I don't know how to do accents here :-\

My favourite phrase was always "Je ne parle pas francais" :) kidding.
    HannahB
    • Nuclear Soldermancer
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Everden
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Count of Highever

:) I hope you got that, I think I am rustier than I remember :( and I don't know how to do accents here :-\

Deutschland über alles!

Warum kann so wenige Menschen Deutsch sprechen?
    In die donker ure skink net duiwels nog 'n dop, 
    Satan sit saam sy kinders en kyk hoe kom die son op. 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      The Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Seroim
  • Former Citizen

Je croyais que le français était (une langue) populaire.*

Je suis sûr à 99.9% que je suis le seul francophone sur ce forum.

Une mauvaise langue pourrait avancer qu'étant donné que je viens du Québec, je parle un français à peine compréhensible, ergo je ne suis pas un francophone. :P

On manque de francophones ici.

Deutschland über alles!

Warum kann so wenige Menschen Deutsch sprechen?

Er glaubt, daß ist er speziell, weil kann er Deutsch sprechen.

Deutsch ist die häßlichste Sprache der Welt. Deshalb will niemand Deutsch lernen.

Französisch klingt eigentlich gut, deshalb will jeder Französisch lernen.

(Man, it's been a long time since I've used my German. It's probably terrible, I learned that stuff like 6 years ago, never used it since >_>)

(Still, French master race.)
    Seroim
    • The Court Derpster
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • Yeah, that was some pretty broken stuff, but I got the essence of it. :P

Fucking Frenchies...

Anyway, to get back on topic, where did you learn these languages, Hannah?
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    HannahB
  • Former Citizen
  • Nuclear Soldermancer
  • Anyway, to get back on topic, where did you learn these languages, Hannah?

I did French in school for a bit as it was mandatory but I don't remember much from that, rather my parents taught me a lot of what I know of French and German :) , they thought it was important to learn the skills involved in learning a language, I wish I had paid more attention to them back then maybe I would still know more :)  but it has been years since I have used either language at all. :(

And I looked up stuff online to teach myself the basics of Japanese when I was in high school :) , because I was heavy into Japan back then; I watched loads of anime; got nendoroid figures; posters; and stuff, yeah I was one of those people in highschool :-\ it's pretty embarrassing actually :s
    HannahB
    • Nuclear Soldermancer
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Everden
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • Anyway, to get back on topic, where did you learn these languages, Hannah?

I did French in school for a bit as it was mandatory but I don't remember much from that, rather my parents taught me a lot of what I know of French and German :) , they thought it was important to learn the skills involved in learning a language, I wish I had paid more attention to them back then maybe I would still know more :)  but it has been years since I have used either language at all. :(

And I looked up stuff online to teach myself the basics of Japanese when I was in high school :) , because I was heavy into Japan back then; I watched loads of anime; got nendoroid figures; posters; and stuff, yeah I was one of those people in highschool :-\ it's pretty embarrassing actually :s
    Not at all, actually. Neon Genesis Evangelion, Elfen Lied and (I blush) Dragon Ball Z are just about the best things out there. I also got deep into the Japanese culture in high school. I didn't go so far as to try and learn the language, though if time permitted me to do so, I'd probably do that in a second.

Now for the single most important question you'll ever answer: cats or dogs?
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    HannahB
  • Former Citizen
  • Nuclear Soldermancer
  • Now for the single most important question you'll ever answer: cats or dogs?

:) You may joke but some people take pet preferences very seriously :)

For me it has to be cats, I love cats :) I have owned 2 cats one called Felix (who died a few years ago :( ) and the other Kimmy who is 5 and I've had since she was a kitten :)

I have never had a dog, and (controversy) I don't like them that much  :o ... at least not compared to other animals :)

But my favourite pet (and possibly animal has to be... bunnies :D ! *cough* Or rabbits if you prefer... They are the most adorable things ever... at least if you ask me :)
    HannahB
    • Nuclear Soldermancer
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Everden
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • I'm truly sorry to hear about your cat. I mourned my first dog's (Wagter, his name was) death as surely as if I had lost a child, so I know the feeling.

As far as your preference for cats go, that is... questionable, but I can overlook that because you like rabbits. A person would literally have to be dead inside to hate rabbits. :P

I just don't particularly like the word 'bunny,' lol. I have an intense dislike of anything that sounds cute.

Second most important question: Who is your favourite Beatle?
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    HannahB
  • Former Citizen
  • Nuclear Soldermancer
  • I'm truly sorry to hear about your cat. I mourned my first dog's (Wagter, his name was) death as surely as if I had lost a child, so I know the feeling.

As far as your preference for cats go, that is... questionable, but I can overlook that because you like rabbits. A person would literally have to be dead inside to hate rabbits. :P

I just don't particularly like the word 'bunny,' lol. I have an intense dislike of anything that sounds cute.

I'll try to refrain from using cute sounding words then :) but I don't know how well I'll do with that :)

Believe it or not this was legitimately the hardest question I've been asked on here so far :) or at least the one that required the most thought :) personally I found the Beatles best as a group :) but to break it down I would probably have to say John Lennon but it's a tough, one and I am no expert or massive Beatles fan :)
    HannahB
    • Nuclear Soldermancer
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Everden
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever

I'll try to refrain from using cute sounding words then :) but I don't know how well I'll do with that :)

Believe it or not this was legitimately the hardest question I've been asked on here so far :) or at least the one that required the most thought :) personally I found the Beatles best as a group :) but to break it down I would probably have to say John Lennon but it's a tough, one and I am no expert or massive Beatles fan :)
    Nah-uh, Paul McCartney FTW, man. :P

All joking aside, yes, you can't have The Beatles without every single member of the band.

I love some of their songs (like Hey Jude and While My Guitar Gently Weeps), but generally, I also just respect them as legendary predecessors to the music that came after them.

And with that, my curiosity is satisfied for the moment. I'll probably have a few more questions at some point in the future.
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 8