Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 7

The Chilly Bard Writing Corner

Michi
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
  • A parody fanfiction I'm slowly working on called Kerri Dotter and the Wizard's Egg.

Spoiler
    Chapter 1: The Girl Who Survived Much to many People’s Unfortunate Surprise

The Parsleys were a normal family and were quite proud of it, though envied those with extraordinary lives.  Though they were some of the people you’d never catch doing something odd or peculiar, they were never afraid to associate with those who did dabble in those sorts of affairs.  In fact, the Parsleys were an upbeat bunch, who some of the people were afraid of.  They lived in an upbeat neighborhood in number four, Walnut Grove.

Mr. Parsley was the manager of a company called Woodworks, which specialized in toys with the authentic handcrafted toy feel to them.  He was quite a skinny fellow that resembled a large gerbil with his bushy blonde hair and buck teeth. Mrs. Parsley however was the opposite.  She resembled a large walrus with long auburn brown hair.  Her favorite pastime of course was sulking in the sunlight, absorbing the heat…though she also enjoyed baking and of course, testing her creations.  The Parsleys had a son named Percy, which in their opinion, was the best example of the sweetest boy you’d ever meet.

The Parsleys had the good life, but they also had a deep, dark secret that they feared of anyone finding out.  You see, the Parsleys had relatives known as the Dotters that they absolutely adored.  Though, to their unfortunate surprise, a restraining order was issued against them.  The Parsleys shuddered to think what would happen if anyone found out about this outrageous and unnecessary retraining order.  The Parsleys knew that the Dotters had a young girl, which they had longed to meet and have her and their Percy become friends.

When Mr. And Mrs. Parsley woke up on the dark but cheery Friday this tale begins, there was nothing about the clear sky outside to suggest that strange and annoying things would begin happening all over the country.  Mr. Parsley whistled a happy tune as he picked out a beautiful glowing bow tie for work, and Mrs. Parsley baked brownies happily as she gave silly faces to a laughing Percy who was sitting and clapping on the kitchen floor.

None of them noticed a large snowy owl flutter past the windows.  Most peculiar still was that none of them had heard the sound of the owl exploding, or even the screaming neighbors nearby that the sound had woken up.  Truly, they were oblivious to it all, wrapped in their happy evening.

At precisely ten, Mr. Parsley picked up the newest toy, gave Mrs. Parsley a happy kiss on the lips, and rubbed noses happily with Percy, who laughed happily from inside his crib when he bit his daddy’s nose.  “I think he’s hungry dear,” he said with a smile as Mrs. Parsley picked up Percy and gave him a late dinner.  Mr. Parsley walked outside satisfied, getting into his car and left the driveway of number four.

It was in the middle of the road that he had noticed something strange…coming to an immediate stop.  A blue and green frog of unusual size was sitting there, croaking.  But what was odd was that the frog seemed to be croaking a song!  For a second, Mr. Parsley thought he was hearing something, then turned back to look again.  The frog was no longer on the road, but on his car croaking the same tune of “The Song that Never Ends.”  The frog then smiled as it hopped off the car, leaving Mr. Parsley quite perplexed.  A frog, singing?  No, surely the night was playing tricks on his ears.  He shook his head, driving towards town and thinking of his pitch for his newest toy that he hoped to get right that day.

His thoughts were quickly interrupted as he drove down the unusually quiet freeway.  As he drove by, he could have sworn he saw people with horns and wings walking around, whispering to each other.  Surely, he was seeing things.  Halloween was far from approaching, so people couldn’t be dressing up already.  But what had struck his curiosity more was the fact that they were wearing the same thing; horns and wings.  Even as he made it into town, the people continued to make themselves known.  Obviously there was some sort of meeting going on that he wasn’t aware of.  He watched as the people gossiped with each other gravely, as if some sort of tragedy had befallen them.

Mr. Parsley loved to watch the windows as much as he could.  Though, on this particular day he was giving his pitch on the “Creatapillar,” and the many different ways you could put it together and dress it up.  Because of this, he didn’t notice the owls running into the windows…though those who were listening to the pitch noticed it right away.  Yes, Mr. Parsley’s oblivious nature had blocked him once again from seeing the same owls burst into flames, even though the people watching shared looks of shock.  By lunchtime, Mr. Parsley headed to a fast food place and sat down to a nice lunch.

He had forgotten all about his curiosity for the people with the horns and wings until a group of them sat next to him.  He eyed them with interest as they sat down, scanning their appearance and behavior.  This group was also talking in low voices in a grave tone…obviously someone important must have died, Mr. Parsley had thought.  As he took a French fry, he could hear parts of their conversation.
       “The Dotters, that’s what I heard—“
       “Yes, their daughter Kerri unfortunately--”

Mr. Parsley looked straight ahead with a slight look of surprise and fear.  He looked towards the group as if wanting to speak, but decided that he had to get back to work.

He quickly ran to his car and drove back to Woodworks and going to his private office.  He immediately grabbed his phone and began dialing his home.  Midway through, he stopped and hung up, deciding not to fill Mrs. Parsley’s mind with something that could be false.  Surely, he could be wrong about this.  Dotter yes, was a slightly uncommon name, but he wasn’t even sure that their daughter was named Kerri.  He’d never gotten the chance to meet her unfortunately…for all he knew, it could be Sarah, or Katherine.

He found it more difficult to work on his toys the rest of that afternoon.  He was still worried as he ran out the door and into a large man on his way out.  “My apologies,” he said as the man helped him up.  He had caught a glimpse of the horns and wings this man was wearing.  The man sighed as if something horrible had happened, as he tried to form a smile.  “Don’t worry about it,” he said with a slight tip of his hat as he walked inside.

Mr. Parsley looked confused as he quickly drove out of town, and back home.  As he pulled back into his driveway of number four, the first thing he saw—striking his already curious mind even more—was the same blue and green frog…this time croaking to the tune “God Save the Queen.”  Mr. Parsley ignored this as he walked inside, looking at the frog.  The frog looked back, and winked.  Mr. Parsley rubbed his eyes as the frog continued croaking in tune.

Mrs. Parsley of course was outside, enjoying the nice tan that she was getting with Percy chasing a butterfly while attached to his child leash on her chair.  Mr. Parsley walked in scratching his head as Mrs. Parsley untied Percy and took him to bed.

“And finally, reports of owls undergoing spontaneous combustion have reached an all time high, now for weather!” the newscaster on the radio explained as a new voice appeared.  “Thanks Tom.  In an unusual series of events, it seems as our reports of clear skies will have to be put on hold; it’s said that England is host to meteors falling in random places.  Please be warned; they could hit you next,” the weatherman reported.

Mr. Parsley turned the radio off, looking both fearful and perplexed.  Owls spontaneously combusting? Meteors randomly hitting for no reason?  People dressed with horns and wings?  And this talk of the Dotters…just what was going on?

Mrs. Parsley came into the living room carrying a tray of brownies and two glasses of cold milk.  Mr.  Parsley couldn’t hold it any longer, he had to ask her.  “Elizabeth, dear…you haven’t heard from your sister lately, have you?”

As expected, Mrs. Parsley looked both worried, and a hint of her expecting Mr. Parsley to know the answer showed in her face.
       “No,” she said curiously.  “Why do you ask dear?”
       “Funny stuff on the news,” Mr. Parsley said, staring at the radio.  “Owls exploding…meteors hitting for no reason…and there were a curious bunch of people in town today…”

Mrs. Parsley looked confused as she answered instantly.  “What does this have to do with my sister?” she asked, failing to see the connection.

“Well, they mentioned the name “Dotters”… I just thought…maybe…it had something to do with your sister and her family.”

Mrs. Parsley took a sip of tea with slightly shaking hands.  Mr. Parsley wondered if he’d dare mentioned hearing the name “Kerri.”  He decided to work his way around it instead.
       “Their daughter—she’d be around Percy’s age would she?”
       “I believe so dear,” said Mrs. Parsley sweetly.
    “What was…er, is, her name again?  Carol isn’t it?”
    ”Kerri.  Simply a beautiful name if you ask me.”
       “Oh yes,” said Mr. Parsley, his heart sinking.  “Yes…I…I agree,”
       “Is something wrong dear?” Mrs. Parsley asked sweetly.

“No no, nothing at all…” Mr. Parsley replied, as they headed upstairs.  While Mrs. Parsley was fixing her hair, Mr. Parsley stole a couple of glances towards the window.  The frog was still there croaking in tune.  It was scanning the roads, as if it was waiting for something.

The Parsleys went to bed.  They both lingered for a second, contemplating on the relatives that they had longed to hear from.  Mr. Parsley however, was more fixated on what he had heard; the thought of the people speaking of Kerri stuck in his mind.  The tone that they were speaking of made Mr. Parsley afraid that Kerri had died in a horrible accident, along with her parents.”

How very wrong he was.

While the Parsleys wrestled with their thoughts and finally drifted to sleep, the frog hopped to a spot and waited, as if it didn’t need sleep.  Its eyes fixated at the darkness that surrounded the cheery neighborhood.  It didn’t run when a gunshot in the distance was heard…nor when owls swooped through and exploded…or even when neighbors opened their windows and shouted as a form of communication at the puzzling noise.

A man had suddenly appeared near the place that the toad had been staring endlessly at.  The only sign showing this man’s arrival was the movement of sudden wind hitting nearby grass on the street as well as dust moving around, until this man’s feet had touched the ground.

This man was definitely a new and peculiar sight ever to be on Walnut Grove.  He was tall and muscular with a short black beard and mustache.  Though, he had a scar across his eye.  Though, instead of a crimson red spot, it was blue and scaly.  He was wearing long robes and tennis shoes.  Unlike the other peculiar people, he didn’t wear clip on horns or wings.  His crimson eyes pierced the darkness, followed only by his pointed nose.  This man’s name was Alfesto Dracus.

Alfesto Dracus didn’t seem to realize that he had entered a sleeping neighborhood of people who didn’t understand his kind.  He rummaged into his robes, looking for something.  He noticed he was being watched as he looked up at the green eyes of the large blue and green toad, which were eyeing him from close by.  He smirked slightly and narrowed his eyes slightly. “I should have figured you would be here already.”

He found what he was looking for in a nearby pocket.  It looked to be a dim ruby in a spherical shape.  He held it up as he squeezed it in his hand.  As he did, it gave a bright glow, giving light to the near-pitch black darkness of the night.  He kept the stone out and walked along the street, stopping near the toad.  He stared away from it, as he opened his mouth once more.
       “I’m surprised you made it here, Professor Saph.”

He turned and grinned at the toad, which had disappeared.  Instead in its place was a tall sapphire haired woman with golden eyes, who was wearing a blue cloak and a green dress.
       “How did you know it was me?” She asked.
       “Professor Saph, I’ve never heard a toad croak God Save the Queen so accurately.”
       “You’d be croaking songs too if you had to sit around in a place like this all day,” said Professor Saph.
       “Yes, I can imagine since people are in fear and sadness otherwise all around the world.”
       Professor Saph sighed disappointingly.

“Oh yes, they’re truly in mourning,” she said with an irritated tone.  “You’d think they’d suppress it more, but no—even the humans have noticed something, it was on their news!” she continued, jerking hear head at the Parsley’s living room where the radio was.  “I listened to it.  Owls exploding, meteors hitting…well, they’re not idiots Alfesto.  Meteors hitting England?  I’ll bet its Dagurus Dapple.  He always took things to extreme.”

“You can’t blame them,” said Dracus gravely.  “These tragic events haunt many of us.”

“I know that,” said Professor Saph irritably.  “But that’s no reason to turn loony.  People are being downright stupid!  Out on the streets in broad daylight, dressed with their horns and wings…swapping rumors!”

She threw a narrow look at Dracus, hoping that he would say something.  But as he didn’t, she continued on.  “A fine thing it would be that on this day you-know-who-I-Mean was defeated, the humans found out what we are!  I suppose…he’s defeated?”

“Most certainly,” said Dracus.  “Thank god, it seems now we have less to worry about.  Care for a Warhead?
       “A what?”
       “A Warhead.  They’re a sour human candy that I’ve grown fond of.”

“Sure…why not?” she said with a half attentive tone, darting a blue one from his hand and sticking it into her mouth.  “As I…As I sa—oh my, this thing is sour!  A-As I was saying…even if You-Know-Who-I-Mean has gone--”

“Saph, when are you going to grow up and call him by his real name?  Seriously, it’s time we stop being so afraid and call him by his real name: Coldourt.” Professor Saph squeaked, but Dracus, who was sucking on a Warhead, seemed not to notice.  “It’s confusing, and also childish, if we call him things like ‘you-know-who-I-mean’. I mean, it’s not exactly frightening or intimidating saying Coldourt’s name."

“Of course it’s not for you,” said Professor Saph with an exhaustingly irritated tone.  “But you’re different.  Everyone knows you’re the only one that Coldourt was terrified of.”

“Don’t be stupid,” Dracus said sharply.  “Coldourt had powers I’ll never have.”

“Only because you’re too “cool” to use them.”
       “It’s a good thing you’re not wearing your glasses tonight, I haven’t laughed this much since our last alchemy professor resigned.”
    “I’m wearing contacts professor.”

Dracus blushed slightly as Professor Saph said, “The exploding owls are nothing compared to the rumors going around.   Why he was defeated?”

It seemed that Professor Saph had finally reached where she wanted, as Dracus gave her a piercing gaze at her response.  He was hoping she wouldn’t press on the matter, and to his unfortunate surprise, she did.

“What they’re saying,” she continued, “is that Coldourt turned up at Bavera’s Burrow.  He went to find the Dotters.  The rumor is that Sally and Jacob Dotter are—are—that they’re dead.”

Dracus sighed and bowed his head.  He didn’t know whether to be angry that she pressed on, or upset.  But his lack of a response confirmed Professor Saph’s fears as her voice trembled.  “Sally and Jacob…It can’t be true…I don’t believe it, Alfesto.”

Dracus put his hand on her shoulder as she looked into his eyes.  “I know…I know…” he said heavily as she looked into her eyes.  Professor Saph’s eyes were filling with tears as they stared for some time, before their faces moved closer, their eyes closing.

BANG! A bus had appeared, popping a tire.  “Professor Dracus, Professor Saph,” a short voice had called out.  Stepping out of the glimmering silver colored bus was a short, midget man sporting a bowler hat and bright blue eyes.  The connecting faces of the two professors broke apart, distancing themselves and staring at the little man who had stepped off the bus.

“I swear Hadley, you have the worst timing,” Dracus said as Haggy smiled.  “I brought the child as ‘ou requested Professor Dracus,” he replied as Professor Saph turned to Dracus in shock.  “Child?  You don’t mean…”

“Bring ‘er out!” Hadley shouted towards the inside of the bus.  As he did, a taller person walked out with a bundle of blankets with a baby’s head sticking out of it.  The person handed the baby over to Dracus, as he looked into the baby’s eyes.

“Dracus, that isn’t…?” Professor Saph started, as Dracus turned to her and smiled.  “Yes Professor Saph.  Kerri Dotter managed to survive,” he replied.
       “Don’t you know what this means Dracus?”
       “Yes, it’ll be quite a blow to our kind,” he replied in a serious tone.

Dracus began walking towards the Parsley’s house as Professor Saph and Hadley followed.  “Dracus, you aren’t really going to leave him to live here are you?” She asked, looking ahead at the house.  “I’ve watched this house all day, I’ve seen these people.  They’ll never understand her,” she said with a tone of worry.

“I know Professor Saph, but this is the only family she’s got.  Besides, it’s best, especially for us, if she doesn’t know until she becomes of age,” he replied as he set Kerri on their doorstep.

“Shouldn’t we at least leave a note or something?” Professor Saph asked as Dracus raised an eyebrow and looked at her.  “What, you think I have the time for notes and silly games?  Let them figure out who she is,” he replied as they turned back the way they came.

A slight gust of wind blew across the blades of grass and the blankets, and the three were gone.  Kerri began crying loudly, unknowing of what was going to happen.  Not knowing that her crying would soon wake the curious ears of the Parsleys, or that she would spend the next few years living a life with them that she would later dread…while the few strangely dressed people tipped their heads at the disappointment of her survival.
    « Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 05:54:12 AM by Pengu »
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • So I wrote this in the region of Albion for their current Now This Picture Contest.  Basically, you're given a picture having to do with the Albion universe, and you can write whatever you want pertaining to it.  This was the picture:

Spoiler

Posted at 7:13PM (8:13PM my time)

And this was my entry, sent an hour and 16 minutes later.  :D

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Spoiler
    It's Good to be King
    Part 1: A Royal Introduction

Fairfax Castle throne room, midday.  The king is sitting in his throne, having some trouble it seems with his feet as they just won't sit still.  Nearby, a servant is seen polishing a statue of a Hobbe.

King Trollius: You there, uhm...
    Servant: Geoffry, sir.
    King Trollius: Right, right, Gary.
    Servant: Geoffry!
    King Trollius: Anyways Frederick, step forward please.
    The servant steps forward.
    Servant: How may I serve you your majesty?
    King Trollius: a little closer please?
    The servant gets closer, feeling slightly uncomfortable.
    King Trollius: Excellent, now kneel, please.
    The servant kneels, somewhat excitedly.
    Servant: Am I getting a new royal title your majesty?!
    King Trollius: Er...something like that. I give you the title of--
    the servant's eyes widen in anticipation, as he suddenly snaps back to reality when he feels the king's feet touch him
    King Trollius: My personal foot rest.
    the servant sighs as he sits there as the king uses his royal toothpick (another servant using their finger) to get a piece of meat stuck in his teeth.  There's a sudden "Cuckoo!" as a chicken makes its way in.
    King: Ah, perfect timing, my messenger chicken.  Come now, up here if you please.
    the chicken climbs up the servant's back and makes its way to the king's feet.
    King Trollius: Here, take this royal proclamation to the Town crier.
    the chicken makes a sound in response and snatches away the proclamation, running out of the castle.
    King Trollius: Where's my royal braider?! I have a hair sticking up!

Meanwhile, out of the castle...citizens gather near the Town Crier
    Town Crier: Hear ye, hear ye! The king has issued a royal proclamation, and it reads: All folks must attend the Royal Wedding of King Trollius Du Facius and Mistress #23: Fereva Ahlohn.  Those who do not attend will be publicly stoned, and then arrested for inhaling drugs in public, and then beaten to death by a jury of their peers.

Part 2: A Royal Wedding

King Trollius is pacing back and forth on what seems to be servants lying down, looking annoyed.  As he's pacing, another servant is seen dressed in formal attire, with the title “Royal groomspeaker” on a small badge.  The doors burst open as one of the guards  walks in.

King Trollius: Well, is she here?
    Guard: Yes your highness, she's just outside the castle arriving in her carriage.
    The king looks outside at the arriving carriage.  It is a splendid carriage of gold and jewel design, being pulled by what looks to be like various people instead of horses.  The carriage stops, the people out of breath as the sit for a moment to regain themselves.  The Steward driving the carriage begins to step down to open the door as he stops, glaring at one of the pullers as they rush over and lay on the ground.  The Steward steps on them and then onto the ground, as he walks over to open the carriage door.  A rather robust looking woman steps out, almost failing as the enormity of her...mid section is caught in the door.  The Steward pulls to get her out.

Fereva: Trolli-poo!
    King Trollius:Fereva my dear! I was beginning to worry.
    Fereva: Yes, yes, sorry about that my dear.  I had to make a quick stop.  One of my pullers stopped to rest, so I had him executed!
    They both share a laugh as Fereva walks up to the king.  Stepping out of the carriage next is a younger girl in a bridal outfit, with the badge “Mistress' bridespeaker
    King Trollius:Shall we my dear?
    Everyone makes their way back into the chapel, where the Royal Minister is standing, and the audience is watching and waiting.  The king and his mistress make their way to their respective areas, as do the groomspeaker and bridespeaker.
    Minister: We're gathered here today to bring together this couple on this glorious day.  Do you, King Trollius Du Facius, take this woman to be your wife?
    Groomspeaker: He does.
    Minister: And do you, Mistress Fereva Ahlohn, take this king to be your husband?
    Bridespeaker: Oh...um...gee, I'm not really sure...uhm...
    An arrow is fired, killing the bridespeaker.  Her body is dragged away by guards as another woman in a bridal outfit bearing the same title takes her place.
    New Bridespeaker: She does.
    Minister: Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife.  You may kiss the bride.
    The groomspeaker and bridespeaker look at each other in love, and kiss.
    Minister: Not you two!
    The two are carried away to prison by the guards, as the King and his pleasantly chested mistress share a kiss.  The kiss seems magical as they both look as if they're enjoying it intensely, their eyes shut and neither pulling away.  Minutes later they finally break apart, looking at each other lovingly.
    King: Next.
    The guards take the mistress away to jail and execute her.

Part 3: A Royal Climax

King Trollius is once again in his throne room, sitting in his throne with his appointed personal footrest.  With drink in hand, he seems in a merry mood despite the earlier wedding, as he sings a happy tune.

King Trollius (singing): When all but fair you find yourself, fairest to me you're not.  And if it's so, then don't you know to the dungeons you shall rot! But worry not your pretty head for there's much much worse my friend.  With hobbes and trolls, and spiders galore...well you'll never be pretty again!
    servant: Oy, this guy...
    King Trollius:I'm sorry, did you say something?
    Servant: Not at all my lord.
    King Trollius snaps his finger as the Royal Scribe runs in with scroll and quill in hand.
    King Trollius: Yes, I'd like to start where we left off last time, if you don't mind.
    The royal scribe get his quill ready, looking at the king.
    King Trollius: First, remind me to have the Minister executed, for his service was poor at my wedding, and who was it that made the cake?  It was delightful, though it wasn't chocolatey enough, so execute the cake maker as well.  What's on the rest of today's agenda?
    The royal scribe begins to go over his list, as a figure appears behind the king and stabs him with a knife, running away and shouting “Down with the monarchy!”
    King Trollius: Scribe, take note of this turn of events, and please refer to page 67.  And who was it that stabbed me?  Have them executed for they did a poor job.  If you're going to stab me, you must do it like this.
    King Trollius demonstrates by stabbing himself in the heart.
    King Trollius: Oh dear, I do believe I just--
    King Trollius dies. His personal footrest servant steps up, looking at the now dead king.
    Servant: Well, that's the best bloody news I've seen in a while, and look at all of that blood!
    As he says it, servants come out to clean the blood.
    Servant: I'd say it's a bloody good thing he finally died.
    The scribe looks at page 67.
    Scribe: Ah yes, the King's will...ahem... “If I should die by my own hand after demonstrating a proper stabbing technique and I have named a personal footrest, I hearby make that...would they be a person?  Fine, fine, I hearby make that person the new king."
    Servant: A bloody good thing indeed.
    « Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 05:50:00 AM by Pengu »
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • One has to wonder how this person managed to become the king to begin with. :P

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • He could have just been born into it.  If you played Fable III, you'd most likely be wondering the same about the King in that.  :P
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • I find it hard to believe he could have survived very long if he were born into it...

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Well true.  Especially considering how easily he caused his own death at the end.

But alas, stranger things have happened.
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Weissreich
  • Paragons
  • Duke of Wintreath
  • So, this is something I wrote as fan fiction for a web-series called Worm. It's a superhero genre piece, very gritty and realistic, with both street level heroism up up to world-saving tough decision heroism. I'd recommend it to all.

Spoiler

Cockroach

Erik Matthews huffed into the cold night air of a Brockton Bay January before adjusting his scarf yet again. His hands longed to wrap themselves around a can of beer, or perhaps a cigarette, but Kaiser had ordered special attention to detail tonight. Something about a big shipment coming in and the risk of an attack that brought with it. Erik was new to the Empire and figured it was some sort of test he'd have to pass. Another shiver threatened to rattle his bones and he suppressed a yawn, pushing back the thick sleeves of his jacket to glance at his watch, rifle banging annoyingly against his back at the sudden movement. Only a few more minutes and Benjamin would be out to relieve him, and he could have a cigarette.

After a moment, Erik swung the rifle around on its holster until the grip was in his hand, striding out from his little nook in the wall to look out into the courtyard below. The wall along one side was hidden behind several dark trucks, so he flicked a switch under the barrel of his weapon and pointed the flashlight across the hoods. As with the last check, nothing moved. He flicked the light off again and turned on the spot slowly, eyes tracing the chainlink fence that marked two corners of the courtyard. It was late, and he was tired, having to struggle against another yawn as he completed the sweep. The light at the far corner was still flickering.

The sound of a heavy door being unbolted and then pushed open drew Erik back to his post and the warmth now rushing out of the entrance.

"Oh thank fuck, I thought I was gonna freeze before you showed up."

Benjamin chuckled, tugging the white bobble hat over his shaven dome before proffering a pack of cigarettes. "Tell me about it. Keep me company for a bit? Two eyes are better than one, and I know you're smoking roll-ups."

Erik gratefully accepted the straight, mumbling his thanks. From a pocket deep within his voluminous trench coat Benji pulled a blowtorch, saving them the trouble of removing their several layers of gloves just to spark a light.

"Anything?"

He shook his head, surrounding himself in a smoky fog. Neither man saw the dark figure drop from one rooftop in near-perfect silence to sneak behind the trucks. "Light's still flickering. If it gets worse I'd use the flashlight to check the far corner."

Benji snorted. "Typical. No one inside is bothering to keep an eye out."

"Trucks won't be here for another hour or so," Erik reasoned. "Plus in there's television."

The other man exhaled a thin stream of smoke before tossing the stubby end off the raised doorstep. "Too right. Well, unless you want to stay out here, you'd best get in. You know what Layton is like."

Erik suppressed a wince and tugged the door open. He certainly did know how Layton, as the crazed Polishman insisted on being called, behaved, and being off-schedule garnered his smouldering rage. How the man had ever gotten anywhere in the Empire was beyond Erik or Benji, but there were rumours he'd fought in the same cage fights as Hookwolf and Cricket. There must be more to him than met the eye at first glance. The door clanged shut behind him, cutting off the sounds of his friend shuffling in place, already trying to keep warm for his hour's watch.

Sometimes, Erik wondered why he'd ever joined the Empire at all.

He now found himself in a hazy room stretching the entire side of the ground floor, filled with various Empire foot soldiers. Weapons of all kinds lay on tables or up against chairs as people quietly played cards or watched the big screen television set up at one end. Erik winced as the smell of smoke assaulted his nose - that was another idea of Laytons', smoking inside; something about keeping men out of sight in case someone tried anything. Had it been anyone else, he suspected the men would've just laughed and smoked outside anyway, but Layton was...

Well, he was pretty off the wall.

"Hey, Erik!" A voice cut through his thoughts, and he turned to find a man coming down the stairs behind him. "Up you go."

He let his head fall into his hands in mock disbelief. "Are you serious? Benji even said no one was looking outside."

Klause smiled sympathetically. "Them's the breaks. Layton..."

"You know what he's like, yeah," Erik finished the joke with a sigh. "Better not keep him waiting any longer then."

As he made his way towards the stairs, Klause called after him.

"Let him know about the light, would ya?"

Erik shook his head and finished ascending to the next floor. Klause liked to shirk his responsibilities as Layton's 'second in command', whatever that meant, and bringing the man bad news had a way of ending... badly. He tactfully decided to leave those duties to the man supposed to be carrying them out, and made his way upwards again. Layton's office space, such as it was, was on the second floor of the building, and Erik personally believed it was some kind of mad power trip for the guy. Personal opinions aside, he made sure to school his face into a perfectly blank expression before knocking on the single door at the top of the last flight of stairs.

"Come in, Matthews."

He pushed open the door, ducking his head respectfully - partly to hide his smile - as Layton turned his office chair away from the desk.

"You're late."

"Sir."

A displeased expression made its way on to Layton's face. "You were also smoking outside."

"Sir."

"Don't you have anything to say for yourself?"

Erik pushed his shoulders further out. "Sir, only that I don't like smoking inside. Unhygienic. I have kids."

The man was on his feet in an instant, hands pressed furiously against the wood of his desk. "I don't give a damn what you like or how many kids you have! Kaiser entrusted this operation to me, and that means we'll be running it my way, are we clear? I don't want to lose men outside in that cold where we might not realise for half an hour, damnit it might even take us an hour! If they're inside and warm, at least they're awake."

That... kind of made sense, in a bit of a weird way. "Sir."

Layton returned to his seat. "Get out of my sight."

As if the words were a trigger, every light in the building chose that moment to flicker once and die, plunging the office into total darkness. Erik stumbled, mid reaching for the exit, before remembering the flashlight on his gun. A few moments fumbling had it on and pointing at the door, before a voice behind him instructed him to halt.

"Wait, stop!" Layton ordered. "Shine that over here."

He did so. The greasy-haired man pulled open a draw and withdrew a flashlight of his own as well as an automatic pistol.

"Right, good. Now, check the stairs."

Erik hesitated. "Sir, I'm sure it's just a powerc-"

"I said check the stairs."

Not trusting himself to reply, Erik merely nodded and started for the door again, and again was interrupted - this time by the sound of smashing glass from downstairs. After a moment, a surprised shout gave way to confused gunfire. Erik turned back to stare at Layton.

"You had to say it," the man spat, pushing him aside. "Let's go, whoever it is is stuck on the ground floor. We'll hold them at the stairs."

Erik followed, mind reeling. From below the sounds of a sustained gunfight had broken out, interspersed by occasional moments of silence and the odd yell. He'd never been in an actual gunfight before, never shot a weapon outside of a shooting range in fact. The only fight he'd ever been in ended with his older brother, a football player, wading in to grab the two guys beating on him by the necks and throw them off. Benji, the gentle giant...

"Fuck," he gasped, before quickening his pace. Benji was outside.

More gunfire from below intermingled with what sounded like a scream, before it fell silent again. Layton had already started organising a barricade, the men on this floor moving the furniture towards the staircase under his direction. Several had already taken up positions with their guns and torches directed over the top of the makeshift blockade. Erik joined them, but was waved away to get more furniture.

Moving through the building in the dark was frightening, he admitted to himself, clutching the rifle tighter in his hands. Through the hallways and doors he could see beams of light cutting through the darkness, but the figures wielding them were indistinct. After a minutes search, he'd found a bookshelf and carried it back to the barricade. There'd been no more gunfire from below.

Layton turned and gestured to Erik. "Take some upstairs, look out of the windows. If there's anyone in the courtyard, shoot them."

Those closest to them were already moving towards the stairs going up, and Erik could do little but nod in agreement and get swept along with them. The building was large, although not overly so, and Layton's office took up the entirety of the top floor. From its windows, they could see in every direction. As they made it to the still-open door, a surprised shout reached them from below before a pistol fired in rapid succession. There was a moment of silence, then concerned voices, Layton instructing someone to move the safe upstairs. Erik let out a breath - good, they were still alive.

"So?" Someone asked him as they filed in, and he realised Layton had left him in charge.

"Okay... check the courtyard, you heard him. Someone look on the other side, too. I'll take the back. Uh... keep together?"

That had him out of useful information dredged from various rewatchings of spy films and action series on televisions when he was younger. Two people, one a woman he vaguely recognised and another a man he didn't at all, followed him around the staircase and towards the back wall, flashlights picking out white beams in the haze of cigarette smoke. Erik cursed Layton again for instructing them to smoke inside - they could barely see! From behind them there came a thud and a muffled curse.

The three of them froze. Erik slowly turned. "All okay?"

"Yeah, just stubbed my fucking toe," someone replied, and there was a chorus of nervous laughter. Another gunshot from below silenced them, and before they began moving again the rhythmic sound of something being slammed into something, or someone, echoed up the stairs.

Erik swallowed again and hastened towards the target wall, finally pressing himself up to it next to a window with the blinds drawn. He reached down and flicked off the light whilst the other two moved to different windows, before lifting the blind carefully and looking outside. It'd gone quiet again, apart from the occasional sound of Layton's angry snarls.

"I don't see anything in the courtyard," a man's voice called, quickly followed by three confirmations.

A woman on the opposite side pushed her window open and pointed the flashlight outside. "Can't see shit - power's out for blocks around. This has gotta be some kind of trap, right?"

Erik could feel the panic in the woman's voice, panic that matched his own. He forced himself to breathe slowly, and took one final look out of his window.

A dark-suited figure stared up at him from where it hung next to the floor below, moments before breaking through a window.

"Shit!"

The gun was unwieldy in his hands and the barrel too long, forcing him to pull the trigger whilst it still hadn't cleared the sill of his window. It was loud, deafeningly so, and in the flashes of muzzle-fire he could see splinters bursting towards the figure as it charged at the side of the building, one arm covering its head. It took Erik several moments to realise the figure - definitely a cape - was already inside and stop firing.

"What the hell's going on?" The familiar woman asked urgently, own weapon up and ready.

"Cape!" Erik gasped, before drawing another breath and yelling as loud as he could. "Cape!"

The woman went white. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!"

More gunfire broke out from the floor below, and Erik span on his heel, lunging across the open space for the stairs. He vaulted the bannister in time to see several people frantically scrambling upwards, one firing through the door below wildly before slamming it shut. Something heavy crashed into the other side.

"What the fuck?"

The man turned, eyes wide. "I fucking shot him, I fucking swear I shot him!"

Erik turned and started to yell for furniture to block the door when a fist smashed straight through the oak panelling and grabbed the man still on the bottom step, wrenching him through with a scream of pain. In response, Erik unloaded the rest of his clip into the doorframe, frantically back-pedalling. Someone dragged him to his feet and then there were people there, firing downwards alongside him. After a moment, every gun fell silent.

"Reloading!" Someone yelled.

Erik looked around. "Oh fuck... Fuck! The windows! He can fly! Get to the windows!"

"Which cape is it?!"

"Fuck if I know, bastard took like a whole clip!"

Flashlights cut through the empty space as people rushed across Layton's office, leaving blotches across his vision as Erik threw another glance at the stairway. He was certain the cape would come through the windows like he had done before, but just in case...

"Anyone got a grenade? Throw it down there at the fucker."

Someone did. The explosion shook the whole building, leaving hungry fires to lick at the doorway.

"Won't be coming that way, that's for s-uaahAHGHGH!"

And then it was chaos. In the staccato flashes of gunfire and wildly spinning torch beams, Erik could see the figure from before. He, and it was definitely a he, was clad in a tattered black body-suit, specked with blood and what looked like shards of glass. He came through the window, taking out the speaker in an instant before throwing himself across the room at the man with a shotgun. The Empire foot soldier managed one shot before they collided.

The cape barely flinched. One target down, he turned to face the rest of the room.

And stumbled backwards as sixteen guns unloaded into his chest. What little was left of the body suit was torn and flayed from his skin as the cape fell to one knee under the assault. One bullet slammed straight through the centre of his head, snapping it back violently.

Erik cried out above the gunfire and slowly it petered out. The figure remained where he'd fallen to his knees, wavering from side to side.

"Someone put a bullet in it, for Gods sake!"

The woman from before stepped forwards, eyes alight with terror and madness. Before she could even bring her gun to bear, the figure moved. One moment, he was on his knees, the next his arm was around the woman's throat and had flung her into the mass of Empire men. Erik was bowled off of his feet, ending up trapped beneath several unconscious bodies. Frantically he tried to pull his weapon free, watching in terror as the costumed figure cut down the remaining guards.

Several discarded their weapons and withdrew knives or piping, closing the distance to swing them into their assailant with as much force as they could muster. One man, who Erik recognised through his haze as Layton, even managed to slit the man's throat before being bodychecked into the ceiling by a short burst of flight from the aggressive cape. It didn't matter what the Empire men and women did, nothing seemed to stick. Someone even used a short sword to lop the cape's arm off, and all he did was use it to beat his attacker to the ground before using his unconscious body as a mace.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Erik whimpered. The sling of his rifle had caught on someone's foot, trapping the gun. He heaved, eyes widening as the figure dispatched the last man standing with a two-fisted punch to the back of the head and turned his attention in his direction. There was an explosion, lifting the cape off of his feet and flinging him sideways - one final fuck you from Layton, Erik realised. He stared at the crumpled figure, still desperately trying to free his only means of defence as it slowly, methodically pulled itself to its feet again and started towards him.

At last the gun came free, and Erik barely had it pointed in the right direction before he pulled the trigger. It barked, and the man staggered again, a plume of blood spraying out from his shoulder in the torchlight.

"Fucking die already," he screamed.

There was a moment of hesitation before he stepped forwards again, and Erik gave up whimpering in favour of screaming. Moments later he joined the rest of his companions in merciful unconsciousness.

"This is Aegis," a voice said as the darkness claimed him completely. "Empire safe house neutralised."

To explain, Aegis is a young superhero who has a redundant biology and flight capabilities, making him impossible to kill or put down for any length of time. This piece was to show, from a thug's PoV, why Aegis is just so damn scary. Most people don't appreciate the fact he's unstoppable in a way even zombies aren't.

Wards - under 18 super heroes. The over 18's join the Protectorate. The PRT is the non-powers law enforcement division that deals with capes/superhumans/parahumans/whatever with support from the Protectorate and Wards.
    Empire - Empire Eighty Eight, a white supremacist gang.
    Kaiser - leader of the E88, generates and controls metal.
    Hookwolf - member of the E88, turns into a canine-shaped maelstrom of blades.
    Cricket - member of the E88, has enhanced reflexes and a sonic attack that induces nausea.
    Cape - superhuman (or parahuman)

http://parahumans.wordpress.com - the series homepage, if you're interested in reading.
    « Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 05:47:40 AM by Pengu »
    Duke Klause Edíl-Astos Meindhert
    Archivist Academic

"Not all those who wander are lost."
    Weissreich
    • Duke of Wintreath
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Meindhert
      Wintreath Nation
    Crushita
  • Citizen
  • The Potato Pope
  • Since we don't have a subforum for it, I've decided to post some poetry here instead. Enjoy :D
    Also anyone can post poetry here :)
    Timeless
    Timeless

A darkened tree
    A wicker branch
    A fallen leaf
    A sunlight dance
    A glowing moon
    A leap of faith
    All that matters
    Left to wait.

Faithless
    I wait
    For Fate
    To Take
    A Break
    To Stop
    To Drop
    To Pop
    Its top
    Its done
    Its dead
    Its gone
    To bed
    And yet
    I seem
    To wait
    Again

Thoughtless
    I once saw
    A tiny paw
    A giants maw
    An eagles caw
    A great guffaw
    A monsters jaw
    Justice, Law.
    What I once saw.

Broken
    Loved
    Forlorn
    Impoverished
    Born
    Decided
    Dead
    Living
    Bread
    Giving
    Taken
    Joyful
    Shaken
    Bashful
    Ragged
    Worn
    Jagged
    glass.

Constantia
    The day of reckoning had come to the town
    The hooves of the horselords were bearing down
    Not long ago the nation had fell
    And now the poor people were left to fend for themselves
    And so in their houses, the dumb and the brave
    For there was no distinction between the two in these days
    Sat in their houses and waited for death
    Too afraid to leave or proud to flee
    Or simply too pious, laying on their knees

The Great Khan and his god of the sky
    Had come to burn and salt the fields of rye
    And other crops that had long held at bay
    Hunger and famine, disease and plague
    And so the smart fled farther afield
    To start their lives fresh and healed
    Not stopped by war and the hooves of horse
    But the war machine moved closer and closer
    Until they were forced to flee once again
    Further and further from their burned homeland

Fire and ashes floated down from the sky
    The houses long gone in a flash of time
    Everything eternal, everything once known
    Destroyed by the swords and shields of the foe
    Constantia burned, its fields long gone
    No more a town or a village, both had died
    Now just a ruins of a time long passed went by
    When the Great Khan brought down his ire
    On all those who thought their life was safe
    And those who defied him, heads on stakes
    The Great Khan soon found his end,
    but Constantia never rose again.
    « Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 03:32:56 PM by Crushita Telcontar »
    Spoiler
    Held Positions
    Wintreath
    Skirfa of the 12th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 25th, 26th, 27th and 29th Sessions of the Underhusen
    Former Thane of Information
    His Majesty's Court Pet
    Kingdom of Great Britain
    Former Privy Councilor
    Former Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Great Britain
    Former Deputy Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Great Britain x2
    Former Member of Parliament of the Kingdom of Great Britain x4
    Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Great Britain x2
    Former Lord of Parliament of the Kingdom of Great Britain x4
    Formerly His Royal Highness, the Viscount Telcontar of Whitby
    Ainur
    Former King of Ainur
    Former Minister of Culture of Ainur x2
    Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ainur x2
    Former Senator of Ainur x2
    Former Deputy Speaker of Ainur
    Other Regions
    Former Prime Minister of the British Isles
    Former Prime Minister of the New United Kingdom
    Former Culture Minister of the New United Kingdom
    Former Member of the Parliament of the Canadian Kingdom
    Former Privy Councillor in the Canadian Kingdom
    Former Member of Parliament of the United Kingdom
    [/center]
    • The Potato Pope
    Crushita
    • Historically Accurate
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      The House of Lancaster-Stuart
      Representing
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • I particularly liked Faithless...I didn't know it was possible to do so much rhyming with so few words. :P

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Crushita
  • Citizen
  • The Potato Pope
  • I particularly liked Faithless...I didn't know it was possible to do so much rhyming with so few words. :P

Thank you! A lot of people seem to like that one specifically.
    Spoiler
    Held Positions
    Wintreath
    Skirfa of the 12th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 25th, 26th, 27th and 29th Sessions of the Underhusen
    His Majesty's Court Pet
    Kingdom of Great Britain
    Former Privy Councilor
    Ainur
    Former King of Ainur
    Other Regions
    [/center]
    • The Potato Pope
    Crushita
    • Historically Accurate
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Representing
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Amusingly enough, we did have an art forum.  But it got very little use, so it was removed.  I actually didn't even realize it was gone until I popped into this topic, which should tell you something since I was one of the main people that did use it for a while.
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Crushita
  • Citizen
  • The Potato Pope
  • Amusingly enough, we did have an art forum.  But it got very little use, so it was removed.  I actually didn't even realize it was gone until I popped into this topic, which should tell you something since I was one of the main people that did use it for a while.

Well, maybe it will come back. Until then though, heres my little thread :D
    Spoiler
    Held Positions
    Wintreath
    His Majesty's Court Pet
    Kingdom of Great Britain
    Former Privy Councilor
    Ainur
    Former King of Ainur
    Other Regions
    [/center]
    • The Potato Pope
    Crushita
    • Historically Accurate
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Representing
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • It's been about a month since it was removed, and in the two months up it only got 25 posts.

But maybe the topic will become popular...who knows? :P
    1 person likes this post: Michi

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Drexyl Nox
  • Citizen
  • Official Unofficial Wintreath Mascot
  • Is this only for your poetry or can i put mine here?

also, mine:
    Spoiler
    The sky turns black
    Gaping mouth
    Wings spread wide
    The monster has arrived

It rains fire on the land
    The people flee in fear
    Their knights take to the skies
    Steeds roar with anticipation

The creature turns
    Eyes burning bright
    It has noticed the new threat
    And it is arrogant

It dislikes this new threat
    Mere mortals cannot defeat it
    It sends its children, reapers of the sky
    But they fall with broken wings

The creature's eyes widen
    Then narrow as it spots the source
    It is its nemesis Garuda
    Winging its way through the sky

Garuda stares back
    His eyes flash with anger
    The monster stole his home
    And now it will pay the price

The sky lights up with flashes
    The creatures meet in battle
    Only one can leave
    They both know it

The monster is weak
    Black blood flows from its hide
    Garuda rears his head
    Hero Victorious

As the monster
    Wings collapsing
    Returns to the sea
    Where it belongs

Spoiler
    The white bird falls from above
    It cradles a lance against its bosom
    Ravens approach its path
    It extends the lance

The bird strikes out against the ravens
    But they dodge its attacks
    The ravens are saddened by the event
    But they attack the bird

The bird strikes out again
    The ravens scatter
    It flaps hard
    And regains height

It is wounded
    Striking all around it
    As it gains height
    The ravens are defensive

They dance through the air
    Avoiding the bird's desperate strikes
    The ravens strike at the bird
    and it falls

The bird claws at the air
    But its wings are clipped
    It falls gracefully
    and lands with a splash

The ravens head for their nests
    Heads held high
    Forgotten heroes
    In this unsung war

Spoiler
    The demon watches the world
    It spins at his feet
    Two friends joined by conflicts past
    A prisoner sulking in the darkness

As the demon is distracted
    The prisoner breaks his chains
    But he is not free yet
    He must rain vengeance on the friends

He is scheming and manipulative
    This time direct action is not his strategy
    He will turn the friends against each other
    Make them fight to the death

He sends his spies into both friends' houses
    They spread lies as directed by the prisoner
    A web of lies is woven together
    To catch the friends

As the friends become enemies
    The demon notices
    He looks for a worthy being
    And finds one in a blazing young soul

The boy is young, he thinks
    But he has potential
    The demon feeds the boy
    Empowers him

Allows his growth
    And releases him on the world
    The boy grows
    Joining the fight against the former friend

But soon he learns the truth
    So the prisoner deals with him
    He sends his spies to kill the boy
    He is believed dead

But he lives
    He joins other who know the truth
    They sift through the lies
    And rebuild the friendship

The prisoner is angered
    All is not going to plan
    He turns to his plan b
    He unveils a terrible weapon

The friend bond together
    They learn of the weapon
    And send the boy to destroy it
    The demon is reborn

This time as a hero
    The prisoner has one final option
    He takes what is not his
    And forces it on the land

The boy takes to the sky
    The spies try to stop him
    But he is the demon now
    No one can stop him now

With his final option destroyed
    The prisoner is bound in his chains again
    The friends rejoice
    The demon is pleased
    Drexyl Nox
    • Official Unofficial Wintreath Mascot
    • Axolotl Friend
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Wintreath Nation
    Lumenland
  • Former Citizen
  • They told me to post it so I will senpais

Spoiler
    A dark, silken figure steps out upon the dewn grass, no shoes upon their moonlit feet, looking as though their skin had been kissed by the grace of the moon goddess herself. Each step was tentative and cautious, like a snake in unfamiliar lands, carefully planning each and every step like a commander before a battle.
    Tally forth, Night Weaver, let loose your waves of majesticity and grace upon the even, letting its view then fall upon the somewhat unworthy human race.
    Weave your childlike wonder, as the dark pixies dance amongst the gallows and the moonlit fae drink their shadowed madness and dance among the stars, as though they were simply faint orbs of light for their unsullied dances.
    Weave the dreams of the stars and the moon, of the planets and the life that is the night, stringing forth and letting all those who are awake, to know the wonders that is the darkness of it all.
    The needle of Lady Artemis, striving in and then out of the black velvet sky, weave it so that the stars make the prettiest of celestial pictures, the most lovely of patterns and intricate designs, gems amongst the blit of emptiness in the sky.
    Embroider the tales of the sky, of faraway lands, of beings that soared the skies and to the stars and moons beyond, weave them gently yet as true as they could have ever been.
    And so, the dark figure lept into the silent night, with the silver needle of the stars, it being threaded with the tales of the moons and night wisps and pasts of our own, and weaved them anew.
    Lumenland
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 7