Pages: 1 2 [3]

Interesting Facts About Ourselves Icebreaker

Malvad
  • Former Citizen
  • A True Snowman
  • So a few facts about me. I was born in 31st of July 1996 in Thessaloniki Greece.

I started playing NS about the age of 11-12. and I dropped the game after my lack of knowledge.
    I returned about 2 years later. I have played a few MMO's, like Perfect World, Free Realms, World of Warcraft, Allods Online, The Lord of the Rings Online. But for tactic and politics NS is the best thus far.

Well I moved from Greece to Albania in the age of 11, and since then I live here (Tirana, Capital of Albania)
    My longest relationship has been 2 years long and it ended up after my gf car accident, where she lost her life. Anyway. My life had its ups and downs. But whose life didn't? I mean, right?

I grew up in a bad neighborhood, the ones that bullying was in each street corner. Thank God, my family always supported me and they still do, even if they yank about it :P I had many crazy moments, like when some adults tried to give me coccaine in the age of 8 (they were high and had a gun with them) or when I got in a teenage stupid fight. A friend of mine was threatened by a 14 year old, to give all his money away. That guy had a knife with him, so I got in the middle to help my friend and I got a knife scratch on my hand. Its not that clear anymore, but it is there.

Good thing that my gf likes it, so :P She said she likes my scars. (She's crazy) <3

Also in my life I have worked as a radio producer in Gjirokaster, in Albanias Red Cross Emergency team as their Captain, also in Theater and now I am studying Veterinary Medicine. So if you got pets, I am your guy :)

What is Albania like? I don't know too much about it but I would love to visit someday.
    Malvad
    • A True Snowman
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Deleted1
  • Former Citizen
  • So a few facts about me. I was born in 31st of July 1996 in Thessaloniki Greece.

I started playing NS about the age of 11-12. and I dropped the game after my lack of knowledge.
    I returned about 2 years later. I have played a few MMO's, like Perfect World, Free Realms, World of Warcraft, Allods Online, The Lord of the Rings Online. But for tactic and politics NS is the best thus far.

Well I moved from Greece to Albania in the age of 11, and since then I live here (Tirana, Capital of Albania)
    My longest relationship has been 2 years long and it ended up after my gf car accident, where she lost her life. Anyway. My life had its ups and downs. But whose life didn't? I mean, right?

I grew up in a bad neighborhood, the ones that bullying was in each street corner. Thank God, my family always supported me and they still do, even if they yank about it :P I had many crazy moments, like when some adults tried to give me coccaine in the age of 8 (they were high and had a gun with them) or when I got in a teenage stupid fight. A friend of mine was threatened by a 14 year old, to give all his money away. That guy had a knife with him, so I got in the middle to help my friend and I got a knife scratch on my hand. Its not that clear anymore, but it is there.

Good thing that my gf likes it, so :P She said she likes my scars. (She's crazy) <3

Also in my life I have worked as a radio producer in Gjirokaster, in Albanias Red Cross Emergency team as their Captain, also in Theater and now I am studying Veterinary Medicine. So if you got pets, I am your guy :)

What is Albania like? I don't know too much about it but I would love to visit someday.

Well I feel sorry to say this, but Albania can never be, with Albanians :P The largest part of popullation is anaphalbet, low cultural perspective of their life, poor and jobless. Most of them like to play the big man, gangsters etc. The levels of prostitution and drug traffic are high. Most of the people I know of, have guns in their houses or, on them. But fear nothing these are some characteristics of many that a typical Albanian has. They are not kind or nice people, they are harsh immature and idiots. But Albania as a country, is really beautifull, many castles, many sidescenes. It could have been much better if Albanians wouldn't burn each fucking tree. :P For tourism I suggest Greece, but first pass from the Albanian borders to the Greek side, you will see the difference :P
    Deleted1
    • Former Citizen
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • It sounds like you favour your home nation over the one you live in now. :P

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad