Pages: [1]

Festival Welcome Statement

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Greetings, both to my fellow Citizens and our friends from the North Pacific!

On behalf of Wintreath, I would like to welcome you to the Friendship Festival between Wintreath and The North Pacific. It's a true honour that the first region we're hosting for a festival is one as prominent as The North Pacific, and I hope that this festival will lay the foundation for deeper relations between our communities and regions in the future.

In the meantime, I just hope that you have a smashing time as the festival goes forward! We have a lot of contests, activities, and opportunities for getting to know each other planned, and if you would like to add something to the mix, feel free to do so. We would welcome a taste of North Pacific culture. Additionally, as guests of our region, you're invited to take a stroll outside the festival grounds and into the Frozen Village of Fourneshore, which hosts our cultural areas, from serious debates to forum games to spam, and is a great place to kill some time.

If you need any assistance during the festival, feel free to contact me or any member of my Cabinet, the Riksråd. They came up with most of the ideas for the festival, so if you enjoy what the festival has to offer, you have them to thank! While I'm at it, I'd also like to thank Egalotir, who came up with the whole idea in the first place and handled the logistics between our two regions, as well as Delegate mcmasterdonia for his support of this initiative.

Now that the formalities are over, have fun! :D

Inric Nordrim Kestar (Wintermoot I of Wintreath)
    Monarch and Founder of Wintreath

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    mcmasterdonia
  • Village Drifter
  • My special thanks to the community of Wintreath and Wintermoot for hosting this wonderful festival.

I am hopeful that this festival will help to bring our two regions closer culturally, and that our members will establish friendships with one another.

On behalf of TNP we are very happy to be here for the first ever inter-regional festival hosted by Wintreath  :)
    mcmasterdonia
    • Village Drifter
    Syrixia
  • Village Drifter
  • TNP's resident Giraffe King
  • McM, truer words were never said.
    Syrixia
    • TNP's resident Giraffe King
    • Village Drifter

Pages: [1]