Pages: [1]

The Executive

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • There shouldn't be much involved with the branch at all, since it's practically already up and functioning. But in the interests of providing a place for discussion and including all branches of government, this topic is concerning the Executive.

The Executive is responsible for the day-to-day running of the region. This involves a broad range of authorities that aren't easily defined, but have been going on since the region was founded...but specifically, the Executive will have the authority to make legally binding decrees and proclamations, declare persons persona non grata from the region, serve as commander in chief of the military, and serve as Delegate of the region. The Executive will also be empowered to delegate any authorities to subordinate officials, name a regent that will run the Executive in the event that the Monarch needs to take a leave of absence, and determine the line of succession.

Obviously, being Monarch of Wintreath, I will head the Executive. :P

Note that I'm also Founder of Wintreath, which gives me the additional authorities of having access to the regional controls of Wintreath on NationStates, and head admin of all Wintreath properties, such as this forum. This should be considered a separate position that is outside the scope of government. For example, I could choose to abdicate the throne at some point in the future, yet retain the position of Founder of Wintreath. The Founder role should have no interaction with government, and the Founder's scope should be limited to ensuring the security and technical improvement of the region and its properties, as well as maintaining the social contract initiated in this Constitution.
    « Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 03:20:33 PM by Wintermoot »

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • With no comments on this, I'm considering the Executive locked-in, and it won't be subject to any changes.

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]