Pages: [1] 2

Ask Me Anything - Resurrection #1

tatte
  • Citizen
  • Deep-fried cabbage
  • I'm new here, so this might not work out at all, but let's try! :3 Ask, please.

Edit/ In anticipation of future resurrection, I'm noting today, October 8. 2019, as the first day I have resurrected, not reposted, my AMA.
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 06:03:00 AM by tatte »
    tatte
    • Deep-fried cabbage
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Leo the First
  • Former Citizen
  • The Lion of Wintreath
  • Are you a boy or a girl?
    Leo I Potestas Fortis
    The First Overload and Protector of Leostine, Governor of Leonum, Commander of the Lion Riders and the Patriarch of the Proud House Fortis.
    House Fortis Banner
    Leo the First
    • The Lion of Wintreath
    • The Overlord of The Free Land Leostine
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Fortis
      Wintreath Nation
    Amalya
  • Paragons
  • Countess of Bain
  • Do you believe that ethnocentrism plays a large role in the issues of disparity currently plaguing our world?
    Amalya
    • Countess of Bain
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Meindhert
      Wintreath Nation
    Jone
  • Former Citizen
  • How big is it?
    Check out my Interview!
    Jone
    • Master of Seductive Eccentricity
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Representing
      Wintreath Nation
    tatte
  • Citizen
  • Deep-fried cabbage
  • Are you a boy or a girl?
    I was quite stunned when I woke up at some weird, dark clinic and some dude started asking me this very question with his sweet, fatherly voice. Once satisfied with the level of my self image he showed me weird pictures of ugly men. I don't know what drugs they used on me, but somehow I accepted this false figure as my father. The next few days were even more bizarre, I'm still unsure if they were real or not.

What comes to the question itself, I was cold, freightened and confused. I don't remember/comperehend to what degree my answer was influenced, but I turned out a boy and so far I've been happy with the outcome. Seems a bit OP compared to average girls though, might need some balancing, but I'm not complaining.

Do you believe that ethnocentrism plays a large role in the issues of disparity currently plaguing our world?
    Oh yes, I'm quite certain it does. If I may use lamen's terms, the root causes for racism are the failings in parenthood and shortcomings of the media. No individual is racist by nature, it's the environment that puts ideas in our heads, and therefore any trait of untolerance or prejudice is inherently just as preventable as they are seedable. The decreasing nationalism among the youth is helpful for achieving more equal future as well.

How big is it?
    Direct answer might break community rules, and at least the common netiquette, so let's rely on some ancient wisdom. I have relatively small feet and somewhat small hands too. I drive a large car. However my index and the ring finger are nearly the same lenght, which suggest the opposite than my other body features. :/

If this really bothers your mind, I suggest you take a trip to Finland. Ever heard of Sauna? I'll even offer you a cold beer, only if you're old enough of course.
    tatte
    • Deep-fried cabbage
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Trust me, it doesn't break community rules, and common netiquette gets thrown out the window around here :P

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    tatte
  • Citizen
  • Deep-fried cabbage
  • Next thing you know, it's my avatar. (Nah, not really happening. Ripping away my excuses to act civil aren't enough break me! The size of it is strictly a matter between me and my hand.)
    1 person likes this post: Leo the First
    tatte
    • Deep-fried cabbage
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Jone
  • Former Citizen
  • Quote from: tatte
    If this really bothers your mind, I suggest you take a trip to Finland. Ever heard of Sauna? I'll even offer you a cold beer, only if you're old enough of course.

I might just have to go to Finland :X
    Check out my Interview!
    Jone
    • Master of Seductive Eccentricity
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Representing
      Wintreath Nation
    Leo the First
  • Former Citizen
  • The Lion of Wintreath
  • Seeing the way u reply I can guess that you are good RPer right?
    if yes than expect a PM from me ;)

Another question how old are you? if you don't like to say you can at least give us a category (Child, preteen, teen, late teen, adult, grandpa, etc.)
    Leo I Potestas Fortis
    The First Overload and Protector of Leostine, Governor of Leonum, Commander of the Lion Riders and the Patriarch of the Proud House Fortis.
    House Fortis Banner
    Leo the First
    • The Lion of Wintreath
    • The Overlord of The Free Land Leostine
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Fortis
      Wintreath Nation
    tatte
  • Citizen
  • Deep-fried cabbage
  • I'm one of the very first real kid's of the 90's, conceived right after the turn of the decade and given birth to after the appropriate wait. By a quick fingery math, this makes me a guy at his mid 20s. More precisely approx. 23 point 7808 years old.

My previous RP experiences are somewhat limited, I have enjoyed some great sessions in Star Trek Online, but I doubt having hull breaches, hostile boarding parties or antimatter injector malfunctions while steering a over half a mile long starship in a swarm of angry Klingon Bird-of-Preys is likely to happen around here. The political vocabulary is still a bit foreign to me, and it's always a delicate process for me to enter a new group, so let us take things slowly. Toes first (they're well washed, I swear).
    tatte
    • Deep-fried cabbage
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    ORCA Bay
  • Former Citizen
  • Toes first (they're well washed, I swear).
    Damn it. A toe washer. Ban him before the atrocity spreads :D

Why harbor civility and political correctness in a region that snubs its nose at such things?
    1 person likes this post: Jone
    ORCA Bay
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Unda-Animus
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • As someone who enjoys feet and toes, I appreciate when they're well-washed. :P

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Wintreath's Unofficial King of Command & Conquer Single Player and Skirmish vs Easy Opponents as any Faction and against any Faction
  • What are your favorite video games?
    1 person likes this post: tatte
    Peace through Power!!!
    One Vision, One Purpose!!!!!!!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Let us not repeat the mistakes of history.

Now tell me.  What do you see?
    Imaginative Kane
    • Wintreath's Unofficial King of Command & Conquer Single Player and Skirmish vs Easy Opponents as any Faction and against any Faction
    • Young pessimistic technologically challenged somewhat ignorant animal and especially cat loving idiot.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Aethelia
  • Former Citizen
  • Ethereal Dream
  • Favorite Fruit?

Which pre-modern country or empire was the best?

Do you like building things?

Couldn't think of many good questions, tried to look through your posts for ideas, but a significant percentage of that is 1-8 word spam game posts.
    2 people like this post: Imaginative Kane, tatte
    Aethelia
    • Ethereal Dream
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      No
      Wintreath Nation
    tatte
  • Citizen
  • Deep-fried cabbage
  • First of all, my apologies for not noticing I had received new questions. :(

What are your favorite video games?
    Guild Wars 2 is my current main game, for 20 months and counting. Star Trek Online is a thing of the past but definitely up there. Going further into the past, I used to play a ton of real time strategy, naming Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment and Red Alert 2 as particularly big. Fallout 3 is to this day my most meaningful first person game.

I think someone should make a "gaming memories" thread if we don't have one yet, I bet many of us have a lot we'd love to reminisce over.

Favorite Fruit?

Which pre-modern country or empire was the best?

Do you like building things?

Couldn't think of many good questions, tried to look through your posts for ideas, but a significant percentage of that is 1-8 word spam game posts.
    My favourite fruit is tomato, and I'm not picking it just to be snarky and technical. I'm not sure if anyone else considers them seasonal, but they get so expensive outside of summer that I only eat them during the summer. I slice them on my bread, I chop them to my macaroni, chop and eat them as snacks, or eat them as is, starting with sucking them systematically dry (yes). We Finns also have a ketchup that's actually pretty tomatoey.

Wikipedia defines the period before modern history as AD 500 to 1450, also titled as the middle ages. I'll have to go with the Kalmar Union. I know, really boring answer from someone who lives the neighbourhood, but I can't help it.

I love building things. I grew up playing with Lego and a few other constructive toys, building treehouses and messing with electronics (not in an intelligent way). I love StarMade and Minecraft. Ultimately I have funded my life by building roof trusses for several years now. I also like to repair anything I can myself, if that counts.

These were great questions, thank you both. ^-^
    3 people like this post: Imaginative Kane, taulover, Ezkiolandgamer
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 06:49:36 AM by tatte »
    tatte
    • Deep-fried cabbage
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1] 2